Development of the distribution model of financial resources based on EVA indicator
Keywords:cost management, machine building, cost optimization, financial management of the enterprise, EVA indicator
The object of research is the management control of the costs of machine-building enterprises. The most problematic areas are obsolete management cost control tools, the lack of effective information and analytical cost management system and obsolete cost management tools. It is necessary to analyze the main stages of the management control of costs and highlight the main aspects of the existing limitations of the management control system costs. As an instrument on the basis of which a cost management mechanism is developed in this study to improve the efficiency of the enterprise, EVA (Economic Value Added) indicator is selected. This indicator is used to estimate the value of business as an indicator of the efficiency of the business entity, however, it was used as a cost management tool. This allows not only to cut costs, but also to identify unproductive expenses, do not bring added value to the consumer (rejection, work with hopeless debtors, etc.). Due to the financial mechanism of cost management based on the EVA method, it is possible to model, conduct and evaluate decisions in the aspect of added value. In the course of the research, the main indicators of the EVA method were modified to solve the problem of management cost control by effectively allocating financial resources within the framework of the implementation of the financial mechanism for managing costs. The application of the EVA indicator will allow to focus attention on the priority directions of development and build an effective financial mechanism for managing costs. This approach is characterized by the application of the principle of resource-saving in the process of reducing costs, as well as the principle of reducing investment, do not create added value. It is proved that the EVA indicator allows to answer the question of the company’s investors about what type of financing and the amount of capital necessary to obtain a certain amount of profit. It is analyzed that this approach makes a new emphasis on optimizing the size and structure of capital, therefore, companies that have realized the need to reduce costs need to pay due attention to this fact.
- Savchuk, V. P. (2004). Upravlenie izderzhkami predpriyatiya i analiz bezubytochnosti. Kyiv. Available at: https://www.twirpx.com/file/45388/
- Savchuk, V. P. (2007). Upravlencheskiy uchet izderzhek. Finansovyy director, 7. Available at: http://www.management.com.ua/finance/fin093.html
- Koteneva, E. N., Krasnoslobodtseva, G. K., Fil'chakova, S. O. (2008). Upravlenie zatratami predpriyatiya. Moscow: Izd-vo «Dashkov i Ko», 224.
- Luk'yanchuk, U. R. (2010). Sushhnost' i kontseptsii upravleniya zatratami. Finansovyy menedzhment. URL: http://be5.biz/ekonomika/f011/87.html
- Gavrilov, D. A. (2007). Upravlenie proizvodstvom na baze standarta MRP II. Printsipy i praktika. Saint Petersburg: Piter, 352.
- Guzhva, V. (2008). Komp'yuterizatsiya upravlencheskikh resheniy. Spravochnik ekonomista, 9.
- Gavrilov, D. A. (2002). Upravlenie proizvodstvom na baze standarta MRP II. Printsipy i praktika. Saint Petersburg: Piter, 352.
- Veber, A. B., Danilov, A. D., Shifrin, S. I. (2003). Knowledge-tekhnologii v konsaltinge i upravlenii predpriyatiem. Saint Petersburg: Nauka i Tekhnika, 176.
- Poornima, B. G., Narayan, P., Reddy, Y. V. (2015). Economic value-added as an emerging tool of performance measurement: Evidence from Indian companies. IUP Journal of Accounting Research Audit Practices, 14 (3), 38.
- Altaf, N. (2016). Economic value added or earnings: What explains market value in Indian firms? Future Business Journal, 2 (2), 152–166. doi: http://doi.org/10.1016/j.fbj.2016.11.001
- Visaltanachoti, N., Luo, R.,Yi, Y. (2008). Economic value added (EVA) and sector returns. Asian Academy of Management Journal of Accounting And Finance, 2 (4), 21–41.
- Khaimonova, N. S. (2016). Oblik i kontrol za tsentramy vidpovidalnosti v systemi upravlinnia vytratamy diial- nosti pidpryiemstva. Lviv, 328.
- Sobol, H. O. (2008).Orhanizatsiia i metodyka upravlinskoho obliku vytrat. Kyiv.
- Hordopolov, V. Yu. (2009). Oblik i kontrol vytrat operatsiinoi diialnosti pidpryiemstv torhivli. Kyiv.
- Melnychuk, M. H. (2009). Oblik ta kontrol vytrat i dokhodiv vid realizatsii posluh z vantazhnykh aviaperevezen. Kyiv.
- Sashko, O. P. (2016). Oblikovo-informatsiine zabezpechennia kontrolinhu vytrat pidpryiemstva. Lviv.
- EVA & Strategy. Stern Stewart & Co. Research (2000). The Amerіcas.
- Smirnova, P. V. (2016). Upravlinnia vytratamy. Kharkiv: FO-P Sheinina O. V., 96.
- Shkolnyk, I. O., Kremen, V. M., Kozmenko, S. M. et. al.; Shkolnyk, I. O., Kremen, V. M. (Eds.) (2014). Finansovyi menedzhment. Sumy, 427.
- Omelchenko, L. S. (2016). Finansovyi menedzhment. Mariupol: PDTU, 235.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2018 Lesia Prysiazhniuk
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The consolidation and conditions for the transfer of copyright (identification of authorship) is carried out in the License Agreement. In particular, the authors reserve the right to the authorship of their manuscript and transfer the first publication of this work to the journal under the terms of the Creative Commons CC BY license. At the same time, they have the right to conclude on their own additional agreements concerning the non-exclusive distribution of the work in the form in which it was published by this journal, but provided that the link to the first publication of the article in this journal is preserved.