Improvement of the system of indicators for the efficiency evaluation of the production capacity of industrial enterprises
Keywords:efficiency of the production potential of the enterprise, production program of the enterprise, production capacity of the enterprise, operational management
The object of research is the features of the formation, use and improvement of the system of indicators to assess the efficiency of the production potential of industrial enterprises. One of the main characteristics of the development of an industrial enterprise and the formation of its prospects, regardless of the goals set, is to ensure optimal competitiveness, stability, sustainable development, etc. – its potential, in particular production. It was found that the production potential is the existing and potential possibilities for the production of real output (in accordance with the needs of the market), the availability of production factors, the availability of basic types of resources. Here, analysis, systematization, synthesis and explanation of factors affecting the efficiency of the production potential of an industrial enterprise in the system to ensure its competitiveness are important. In the context of this, the graphical model of the interconnection of strategic plans and programs of industrial enterprises is improved. And also features, a role and a place of industrial enterprise production capacities in the hierarchy of factors (competitive forces) determining its competitiveness are taken into account. In the process of research, the methods of system analysis, systematization, generalization and methods of economic and mathematical modeling are used. According to the research results, it is established that for the effective use of the production potential of industrial enterprises it is necessary to ensure management on the basis of complete and objective information about the state of the components of the production potential by a system of relative indicators (coefficients). This system should correspond to the modern understanding of the essence of the concept of "efficiency", its types (financial and economic, industrial, commercial), strategic plans and programs, and strategies. The system of indicators is improved to assess the efficiency of the industrial potential of industrial enterprises, which takes into account the hierarchy of factors (competitive forces) determining its competitiveness, taking into account the main forces operating in the microenvironment of the enterprise. The presented studies should be taken into account when improving the fundamental (in-depth) system for diagnosing the production activities of industrial enterprises (as a partial diagnostic goal in the system of economic diagnostics goals).
- Haievska, L., Chernova, O. (2011). Production potential is a basis of enterprise’s development. The Journal of Zhytomyr State Technological University. Series: Economics, Management and Administration, 1 (55), 184–185. Available at: http://ven.ztu.edu.ua/article/view/64934
- Melnyk, O. H. (2010). Systemy diahnostyky diialnosti mashynobudivnykh pidpryiemstv: polikryterialna kontseptsiia ta instrumentarii. Lviv: Vydavnytstvo Lvivskoi politekhniky, 344.
- Poberezhna, N. M. (2012). Efektyvnist vykorystannia vyrobnychoho potentsialu: teoretychnyi ta praktychnyi aspekty. Marketynh i menedzhment innovatsii, 3, 212–220. Available at: http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/Mimi_2012_3_23
- Zahorodnii, A. H., Vozniuk, H. L. (2005). Finansovo-ekonomichnyi slovnyk. Lviv: Vydavnytstvo Natsionalnoho universytetu «Lvivska politekhnika», 714.
- Haiduchok, V. M., Zatkhei, B. I., Linnyk, M. K. (2006). Teoriia i tekhnolohiia naukovykh doslidzhen. Lviv: Afisha, 232.
- Hetman, O. O., Shapoval, V. M. (2007). Ekonomichna diahnostyka. Kyiv: Tsentr navchalnoi literatury, 307.
- Kotler, P. (1984). Marketing essentials. Englewood Cliffs: Prentice-Hall, 556.
- Boulton, R. E. S., Libert, B. D., Samek, S. M. (2000). Cracking the Value Code: How Successful Businesses are Creating Wealth in the New Economy. New York: Harper Business, 288.
- Skrynkovskyi, R. (2008). Investment attractiveness evaluation technique for machine-building enterprises. Actual Problems of Economics, 7 (85), 228–240.
- Lepa, R. M., Solokha, D. V., Koverha, S. V. et. al. (2012). Marketynh ta menedzhment: metody, modeli ta instrumenty. Donetsk: TOV «Skhidnyi vydavnychyi dim», 250.
- Oleksiuk, O. I. (2009). Rezultatyvnist diialnosti pidpryiemstv yak osnova formuvannia yikh investytsiinoi pryvablyvosti. Investytsii: praktyka ta dosvid, 3, 21–26. Available at: http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/ipd_2009_3_7
- Skrynkovskyi, R. M. (2011). Methodical approaches to economic estimation of investment attractiveness of machine-building enterprises for portfolio investors. Actual Problems of Economics, 118 (4), 177–186.
- Kono, T. (1984). Strategy and Structure of Japanese Enterprises. Palgrave Macmillan UK. doi: http://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-349-17627-4
- Skrynkovskyy, R., Pavlenchyk, N., Horbonos, F., Protsiuk, T. (2018). Improvement of the express diagnostics of the production activity of the enterprise taking into account the method of determining the optimal production programs in the operational management system. Technology Audit and Production Reserves, 6 (4 (44)), 4–10. doi: http://doi.org/10.15587/2312-8372.2018.147968
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2019 Ruslan Skrynkovskyy, Rostyslav Sopilnyk, Liudmyla Seliverstova, Oleh Koropetskyi, Tetiana Protsiuk
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The consolidation and conditions for the transfer of copyright (identification of authorship) is carried out in the License Agreement. In particular, the authors reserve the right to the authorship of their manuscript and transfer the first publication of this work to the journal under the terms of the Creative Commons CC BY license. At the same time, they have the right to conclude on their own additional agreements concerning the non-exclusive distribution of the work in the form in which it was published by this journal, but provided that the link to the first publication of the article in this journal is preserved.