Analysis of problems of regulatory and technical support of organic production in Ukraine
Keywords:organic production, certification of organic products, organic production control system, labeling
It is analyzed a state of organic production in Ukraine in comparison with foreign experience. A sociological study of demand for organic products in the population of Western Ukraine is conducted. It is described the trends and characteristics of organic production of agricultural products in Ukraine and in Europe, prompted a number of policy measures on the formation of organic conducting of agricultural activities in Ukraine. In particular, such measures may include the need to improve the national framework of regulations relating to the industry, because domestic organic control system needs substantial reforms, which should be based on the experience of developed countries. So when will have clearly defined rules and standards of production and marketing of organic products then will be fully realized Ukrainian right on health safety. In fact, eating organic production may be significant strengths in Ukraine, the direction, moving on which we can stand tall on the world market and to enable the development of not only agriculture, but also many other related industries.
- Ulianchenko, A. V., Bezus, R. M. (2012). Worldwide Internet as a sales channel for organic produce. Business APC, 4, 128-134.
- Organic in Ukraine. Federation of Organic Agriculture Muvements in Ukraine. Available: http://www.organic.com.ua/uk/homepage/2010-01-26-13-42-29
- Organic Directory Online Ukraine. International Federation of Organic Agriculture Muvements. Available: http://www.ifoam.org/organic_world/directory/Countries/Ukraine-Members.html. Last accessed 17.11.2014.
- Kropyvko, M. F., Kovalev, O. V. (2010). Environmental diversification of agricultural land in Ukraine. Economy of Ukraine, 7, 78-85.
- Organic Standards and Certification. International Federation of Organic Agriculture Muvements. Available: http://www.ifoam.org/about_ifoam/standards/index.html. Last accessed 18.11.2014.
- Rules for manufacturers of certified organic products. Federation of Organic Agriculture Muvements in Ukraine. Available: http:www.organic.com.ua/uk/homepage/2010-01-26-13-44-34
- The World of Organic Agriculture 2013: Key Indicators and Leading Countries. FiBL & IFOAM 2013. Available: http://www.organic-world.net/fileadmin/documents/yearbook/2013/web-fibl-ifoam-2013-25-34.pdf
- Janssen, M., Hamm, U. (2012, July). Product labelling in the market for organic food: Consumer preferences and willingness-to-pay for different organic certification logos. Food Quality and Preference, Vol. 25, № 1, 9–22. doi:10.1016/j.foodqual.2011.12.004
- Zavoritnya, G., Lutsenko, D., Akulenko, L. (2014). How to perform an agreement with the EU? Technical regulation and standardization. Infographics. The European truth. Available: http://www.eurointegration.com.ua/articles/2014/07/7/7023953
- Amarjit, S. (2009). The global market for organic food & drink. The World of Organic Agriculture, Statistics and Emerging Trends, 59-64.
- Raynolds, L. T. (2004, May). The Globalization of Organic Agro-Food Networks. World Development, Vol. 32, № 5, 725–743. doi:10.1016/j.worlddev.2003.11.008
- Popescu, A., Pop, C. (2013). Considerations regarding the development of organic agriculture in the world, The EU-27 and Romania. Scientific Papers. Series "Management, Economic Engineering in Agriculture and rural development", Vol. 13, Issue 2, 323-330.
- Pyndus, V. Nowadays. International Public Association "BIOLan Ukraine". Available: http://www.biolan.org.ua/uk/biolan-ukraine/today
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2016 Тетяна Зіновіївна Бубела, Ольга Володимирівна Воробець
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The consolidation and conditions for the transfer of copyright (identification of authorship) is carried out in the License Agreement. In particular, the authors reserve the right to the authorship of their manuscript and transfer the first publication of this work to the journal under the terms of the Creative Commons CC BY license. At the same time, they have the right to conclude on their own additional agreements concerning the non-exclusive distribution of the work in the form in which it was published by this journal, but provided that the link to the first publication of the article in this journal is preserved.