Why to register in GoogleScholar?
Advantages of using Google Academy by a scientist:
- Creation of a united list of own publications. Google Academy is a search system and not a database, so it presents all scientific publications, indexed (presented) in the Internet.
- To calculate own scientometric parameters without relating to scientometric databases (Scopus, WebofScience) and to understand own citation level, Hirsch index, to have a possibility to compare yourself with other scientists.
- To add to your profile publications, not presented in the Internet.
- To use a reference manager, Google Academy allows to export references that can be then imported in other scientist’s profiles, such as ORCID, ResearcheID and so on or used in reference managers ENDNote, ReMan and so on.
- To use own network of co-workers and co-authors for changing information and following their publication activity.
- Scientometric parameters, calculated by Google Academy, are used for different ratings of scientists.