Research of the interaction of public-private partnership as a tool of development of alternative energy
Keywords:public-private partnership, development of the country's economy, tool of strategic management, sovereign functions of the state
The object of research is a public-private partnership (PPP) as a tool for strategic management of alternative energy development. One of the most problematic places is the identification of functions, areas and ways of PPP interaction. The program-targeted research method, along with other used methods, allows determining priority directions for the effectiveness of PPP interaction as a tool for strategic management of alternative energy development. And also to make a choice of organizational ways of PPP development and to formulate the PPP concept. The study used the methods of system-structural, spatial analysis, logical generalization, synthesis, comparison, induction and deduction are used for preliminary analysis of the problem statement formation and the definition of goals. The essence of the “public-private partnership”, “partnership” concepts is defined, autonomous state functions are investigated. Characteristics are defined regarding the advantages of partners from participating in joint projects using the method of analogies and comparative comparison. The definition of directions of regulation of partnerships from the public sector is obtained. This is due to the fact that the proposed method has a number of features that emerge in developing a strategy and principles for building interaction relations, facilitating the formation of an effective institutional environment and the development by the state of forms, methods and specific mechanisms for PPP interaction. The organizational paths for the PPP development as a tool for the strategic management of alternative energy development are determined, which note that public sector participation extends to the level of obtaining a blocking minority. Thus, the state has a sufficient degree of influence. This ensures the possibility of timely, proper and skillful use of certain functions, areas and ways of PPP interaction as a tool for the strategic management of the development of alternative energy. This ensures the activation of innovation and investment activities and in the shortest possible time to achieve favorable economic indicators in the energy sector, both at the level of individual regions and the state as a whole, which contributes to the sustainable development of the country's economy.
- Varnavskii, V. G. (2011). Gosudarstvenno-chastnoe partnerstvo: nekotorye voprosy teorii i praktiki. Mirovaia ekonomika i mezhdunarodnye otnosheniia, 9, 41–50.
- Gassii, V. V., Potravnyi, I. M. (2011). Ekologicheskaia otvetstvennost' biznesa kak element gosudarstvenno-chastnogo partnerstva. Marketing і menedzhment іnnovatsіi, 1 (3), 179–187.
- Kabashkin, V. A., Nersesian, L. G. (2010). Finansovyi krizis i perspektivy gosudarstvenno chastnogo partnerstva v Soedinennyh Shtatah Ameriki i Kanade. Seriia: «Mirovaia ekonomika. Sovremennoe vzaimodeistvie vlasti i biznesa». Moscow: OOO «MITS», 130.
- Liba, N. S. (2017). Realizatsiia derzhavno-pryvatnoho partnerstva u systemi rehionalnoi promyslovoi polityky. Naukovyi visnyk Mukachivskoho derzhavnoho universytetu, 126–132.
- Kryshtal, T. M. (2013). Derzhavno-pryvatne partnerstvo yak osnovnyi mekhanizm rozvytku infrastruktury rehionu. Stalyi rozvytok ekonomiky, 3 (20), 138–141.
- Klievtsievych, N. A. (2017). Derzhavno-pryvatne partnerstvo yak instrument rehionalnoho rozvytku. Ekonomika i suspilstvo, 9, 237–241.
- Allen, G. (2001). The Private Finance Initiative (PFI). Research Paper. 01/117. London: House of Commons Library.
- Schneider, K., Gerstlberger, W. (2008). Public Private Partnership in deutschen Kommunen. WSI-Mitteilungen, 61 (10), 556–562. doi: http://doi.org/10.5771/0342-300x-2008-10-556
- Marty, F., Voisin, A., Trosa, S. (2006). Les partenariats public-privé. Paris: Éditions La Découverte. Available at: http://www.oecd.org/dataoecd/32/9/41768196.pdf
- Linder, S. H. (2000). Coming to Terms With the Public-Private Partnership: A Grammar of Multiple Meanings. Public-private policy partnerships, 19–35.
- Vasyliev, O. V., Bohdan, N. M., Fisun, K. A. (Eds.) (2013). Menedzhment miskoho rozvytku. Kharkiv: KhNAMH, 397.
- Terytorialnyi rozvytok v Ukraini: rozvytok ahlomeratsii ta subrehioniv (2012). Ahentstvo SShA z mizhnarodnoho rozvytku USAID v ramkakh Proektu «Lokalni investytsii ta natsionalna ekonomika ta konkurentospromozhnist». Kyiv, 183.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2019 Nataliia Riazanova
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The consolidation and conditions for the transfer of copyright (identification of authorship) is carried out in the License Agreement. In particular, the authors reserve the right to the authorship of their manuscript and transfer the first publication of this work to the journal under the terms of the Creative Commons CC BY license. At the same time, they have the right to conclude on their own additional agreements concerning the non-exclusive distribution of the work in the form in which it was published by this journal, but provided that the link to the first publication of the article in this journal is preserved.