Influence of different concentrations of legume flour on the volume of extracted whey in sour milk product
Keywords:legume flour, fermented milk product, iodine-deficiency, selenium-deficiency, soybeans, chickpea beans.
The object of research is fermented milk products based on goat milk, produced by the thermostatic method. The effect of legume flour with the introduction of 1.5; 2.0; 2.5 % by weight of the fermented milk product on the volume of extracted whey formed during a certain centrifugation time of fermented milk product is studied. One of the most problematic areas is that when the recipe ingredients change, even in unknown quantities, their rheological characteristics change. Technological approaches applied by scientists simultaneously with product enrichment change its organoleptic characteristics, thereby reducing the demand for the developed products. The food soy flour, enriched with iodine, and food chickpea flour, enriched with selenium, are used. The study of the volume of extracted whey in the fermented milk product is determined by syneresis analysis. It has been established that the use of legume flour in the concentration range of 1.5–2.5 % by weight of the product affects the structure of the fermented milk product towards its stabilization. Directly proportional dependence to the percentage of flour application is determined. A sample with a legume flour concentration of 2.5 % by weight of the product has the lowest percentage of extracted whey, since the curd in this sample is denser. This is due to the fact that during the joint use flour of legumes and microorganisms in goat milk, lactose decomposes, which, acting on calcium caseinate, replaces it with hydrogen, as a result of which denser fermented milk clot is formed.
Compared to analogs of fermented milk products for special dietary nutrition, the use of legume flour provides such advantages as the usual structure and consistency of the product, and also covers the daily requirement for iodine from 12.6 to 21 % and the daily requirement for selenium from 18.4 to 30.6 %.
- Biletska, Y., Plotnikova, R., Danko, N., Bakirov, M., Chuiko, M., Perepelytsia, A. (2019). Substantiation of the expediency to use iodine-enriched soya flour in the production of bread for special dietary consumption. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 5 (11 (101)), 48–55. doi: http://doi.org/10.15587/1729-4061.2019.179809
- Biletska, Y., Plotnikova, R., Skyrda, O., Bakirov, M., Iurchenko, S., Botshtein, B. (2020). Devising a technology for making flour from chickpea enriched with selenium. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 1 (11 (103)), 50–58. doi: http://doi.org/10.15587/1729-4061.2020.193515
- Biletska, Y., Djukareva, G., Ryzhkova, T., Kotlyar, O., Khaustova, T., Andrieieva, S., Bilovska, O. (2020). Substantiating the use of germinated legume flour enriched with iodine and selenium in the production of cooked-smoked sausages. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 3 (11 (105)), 46–54. doi: http://doi.org/10.15587/1729-4061.2020.204796
- El-Salhy, M., Mazzawi, T., Hausken, T., Hatlebakk, J. G. (2016). Interaction between diet and gastrointestinal endocrine cells. Biomedical Reports, 4 (6), 651–656. doi: http://doi.org/10.3892/br.2016.649
- Hannah, W. N., Harrison, S. A. (2016). Lifestyle and Dietary Interventions in the Management of Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease. Digestive Diseases and Sciences, 61 (5), 1365–1374. doi: http://doi.org/10.1007/s10620-016-4153-y
- Pace, L. A., Crowe, S. E. (2016). Complex Relationships Between Food, Diet, and the Microbiome. Gastroenterology Clinics of North America, 45 (2), 253–265. doi: http://doi.org/10.1016/j.gtc.2016.02.004
- Lobuckaia, N. V., Dediukhina, V. P., Pavlova, Zh. P., Ermak, I. M. (2004). Vliianie protosimbeoticheskikh smesei chistykh kultur molochnokislykh bakterii na formirovanie molochnykh zgustkov pri proizvodstve irgurtov. Izvestiia Dalnevostochnogo federalnogo universiteta. Ekonomika i upravlenie, 78–83.
- Ryzhkova, T., Bondarenko, T., Dyukareva, G., Biletskaya, Y. (2017). Development of a technology with an iodine-containing additive to produce kefir from goat milk. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 3 (11 (87)), 37–44. doi: http://doi.org/10.15587/1729-4061.2017.103824
- Krupicyn, V. V., Ponomareva, I. N., Shilov, Iu. A., Ryzhkov, E. I. (2016). Assessment of quality and microbiological parameters of yogurts enriched with propolis. Vestnik of voronezh state agrarian university, 48 (1), 148–155. doi: http://doi.org/10.17238/issn2071-2243.2016.1.148
- Beliakova, S. Iu., Krasnikova, L. V. (2014). Sinbioticheskie kislomolochnye produkty s rastitelnymi napolniteliami dlia pitaniia detei shkolnogo vozrasta. Nauchnii zhurnal NIU ITMO. Seriia «Processy i apparaty pischevykh proizvodstv», 1. Available at: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/sinbioticheskie-kislomolochnye-produkty-s-rastitelnymi-napolnitelyami-dlya-pitaniya-detey-shkolnogo-vozrasta-1
- Uskova, D. G., Popova, N. V. (2019). The study of storage stability of yoghurt made on the basis of sonochemical micronized fucoidan. Bulletin of the South Ural State University Series Food and Biotechnology, 7 (2), 24–34. doi: http://doi.org/10.14529/food190203
- Kanareikina, S. G., Kanareikin, V. I. (2016). Razrabotka lineiki molochno-rastitelnykh iogurtov. Izvestiia Orenburgskogo gosudarstvennogo agrarnogo universiteta, 100–103.
- Pro zatverdzhennia Pravyl veterynarno-sanitarnoi ekspertyzy moloka i molochnykh produktiv ta vymoh shchodo yikh realizatsii (2004). Nakaz Ministerstvo ahrarnoi polityky Ukrainy derzhavnyi departament veterynarnoi medytsyny No. 49. 20.04.2004. Available at: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/go/z0579-04
- Temerbaeva, M. V., Bekseytov, T. K. (2017). Razrabotka tekhnolohy byoiohurta dlia funktsionalnoho pytanyia na osnove kozeho moloka. Vestnyk Omskoho HAU, 1 (25), 120–126.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2020 Yana Biletska, Bakirov Myushfik, Polupan Vadim
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The consolidation and conditions for the transfer of copyright (identification of authorship) is carried out in the License Agreement. In particular, the authors reserve the right to the authorship of their manuscript and transfer the first publication of this work to the journal under the terms of the Creative Commons CC BY license. At the same time, they have the right to conclude on their own additional agreements concerning the non-exclusive distribution of the work in the form in which it was published by this journal, but provided that the link to the first publication of the article in this journal is preserved.