The study of the biological value of the structured product from soft cheese made from concentrate chopped kernels of sunflower seeds
Keywords:structured product, concentrate of sunflower seed kernel, biological value of protein, protein accessibility in vitro
Structure and food ration of modern humans indicate a deficit of essential components and objects, including animal origin. Demand for animal proteins, according to some facts, is satisfied less than 80%. Modern ideas about nutrition suggest that milk protein plays a basic role among them. An important problem in development of new products is also consumer meeting demand and safety.
Curd is a richest source of complete protein. Man’s organism almost completely assimilates curd protein. The high biological value of proteins is conditioned by composition and balance of amino acids and good assimilability. The colloid state of proteins determines their easy availability and digestibility. Milk-based products have a complex structure.
The low-fat kernel of sunflower seeds is one of the most promising types of material. Use of it in the technology of new products will improve the food and biological value and expand the range of product. It has an exceptionally high biological value. It is thought that the core protein of sunflower seeds is the least different from the egg white among other vegetable proteins.
In connection with this, we have carried out the work for development of technology of soft cheese product including a core protein of sunflower seeds in the formulation. The research of the accessibility of new product protein component is performed, positive results are obtained. New product development and introduction into production allows expanding the assortment and consumer meeting demand for dairy products.
1. Vasil'evskaia, L. V., Ohnianskaia, L. G. (2006). Fiziologicheskie osnovy pitaniia. Voprosy pitaniia, № 2, 42-43.
2. Popkova, G. Yu., Mogil'nyy, V. A. (2008). Tvorozhnye izdeliia i novye tehnologii. Molochnaia promyshlennost', № 8, 12–13.
3. Mikriukova, N. V. (2012). Osnovnye aspekty polucheniia funktsional'nyh produktov pitaniia. Molodoy uchenyy, № 12, 90-92.
4. Klepker, V. M. (2008). Ispol'zovanie belkov moloka pri proizvodsve tvorozhnyh izdeliy. Molochnaia promyshlennost', № 8, 11-14.
5. McKenna, B. M.; Translated from English Bazarnova, Y. G. (2008). Structure and texture of foods. Emulsion products. St. Petersburg: Profession, 480.
6. Sergio Gonzales Perer. (2003). Physico-chemical and functional properties of sunflover proteins. Wareningen, The Netherlands: Wareningen University, 160.
7. Pertseviy, F. V., Hurskyi, P. V., Yurchenko, S. L. et al. (2009). Technologies of Food Products on the Base of Milk Protein. Kh.: ChSUFT, 204.
8. Antipova, L. V., Glotova, I. A., Rogov, I. A. (2004). Metody issledovaniia miasa i miasnyh produktov. M.: Kolos, 354-358.
9. Pokrovskiy, A. A., Ertanov, N. D. (1965). Atakuemost' belkov pischevyh produktov proteoliticheskimi fermentami in vitro. Voprosy pitaniia, № 3, 38–44.
10. Zhuravskaia, N. K., Alehina, L. T., Otriashenkova, L. M. (1985). Issledovaniia i kontrol' kachestva miasa i miasoproduktov. M.: Agropromizdat, 295.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2016 Dmitry Prasol
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The consolidation and conditions for the transfer of copyright (identification of authorship) is carried out in the License Agreement. In particular, the authors reserve the right to the authorship of their manuscript and transfer the first publication of this work to the journal under the terms of the Creative Commons CC BY license. At the same time, they have the right to conclude on their own additional agreements concerning the non-exclusive distribution of the work in the form in which it was published by this journal, but provided that the link to the first publication of the article in this journal is preserved.