Definition of rational modes of operation of baking ovens
Keywords:rational mode, baking oven, fuel, temperature, heat, performance, bread
The flue gas temperature is one of the main variables that are most sensitive to changes in load in industrial ovens. This temperature in turn is associated with the loss of heat from the flue gases. The last value determines the change in fuel consumption, not directly related to the load. Therefore, the problem of determining a rational oven load is reduced mainly to establish the exact or approximate relation tf1=f(G).
The authors is studied the work at alternating mode of ovens with recirculation of combustion products - the most common type of baking ovens. In these furnaces load increase leads to an increase of tf1, and decrease - to decrease of tf1.
Increasing the temperature of the flue gas with increasing of oven productivity is explained by the fact that productivity causes a corresponding change in the heat flow to the working chamber of the oven. This change is due to increased fuel consumption and increasing the initial temperature of the heating gases. The growth in the total enthalpy heat transfer ΔQ gas determines the increase of them, which leads to increase of tf1.
Thus, the change in heat flow into the working chamber is caused by a change in the temperature difference of the heating gases. The calculations show that the change in different modes of temperature difference, calculated as the difference between the average temperature of the heating gas and the walls of the working chamber by the law of convective heat transfer, well reflects the change under the same conditions.The obtained research can be applied to bakeries, at installation and after repair of baking ovens in order to obtain high-quality products with minimal cost of fuel-energy resources.
- Volodarskii, A. V., Sigal, M. N., Nichikov, I. M. (1986). Promyshlennye pechi pishchevyh proizvodstv. K.: Tehnika, 136.
- Ginzburg, A. S. (1955). Teplofizicheskie osnovy protsessa vypechki. M.: Pishchepromizdat, 475.
- Kovalov, O. V., Ostapenko, V. K., Dymnich, O. V. (15.08.2001). Khlibopekarska pich. Pat. Ukrainy № 41091, MPK7 A21V5/00. 2001020853; Appl. 07.02.2001; Biul. № 7. Available: http://uapatents.com/3-41091-khlibopekarska-pich.html
- Mihelev, A. A., Itskovich, N. M., Sigal, M. N., Volodarskii, A. V. (1979). Raschet i proektirovanie pechei hlebopekarnogo i konditerskogo proizvodstv. M.: Pishchevaia promyshlennost', 327.
- Lisovenko, O. T., Rudenko-Hrytsiuk, O. A., Lytovchenko, I. M., Dudko, S. D., Zirnis, I. V., Sydorenko, S. I., Kovalov, O. V. et al; In: Lisovenko, O. T. (2000). Tekhnolohichne obladnannia khlibopekarskykh i makaronnykh vyrobnytstv. K.: Naukova dumka, 282.
- Krasnopevtsev, N. I. (1940). Osnovnye voprosy rascheta i konstruirovaniia pechei. M.: Hlebopekarnaia promyshlennost', № 10, 7-19.
- Lisovenko, A. T. (1976). Protsess vypechki i teplovye rezhimy v sovremennyh hlebopekarnyh pechah. M.: Pishchevaia promyshlennost', 214.
- Makliukov, I. I., Makliukov, V. I. (1983). Promyshlennye pechi hlebopekarnogo i konditerskogo proizvodstva. M.: Legkaia i pishchevaia promyshlennost', 272.
- Fogel', V. O. (1953). Analiticheskoe issledovanie vliianiia teplovogo rezhima na nachal'nuiu fazu vypechki hleba. Trudy VNIIHP. M.: Pishchepromizdat, 199-208.
- Bakshi, A., Yoon, J. (1984). Thermophysical properties of bread rolls during baking. Lebensmittel-Wissenschaft & Technologie, № 17, 90-93.
- Christensen, A., Blomqvist, I., Skjolbedarf, C. (1984). Optimization of the baking process with resepest to quality and energy. London and New York: Elsevier Applied Science Publishers, 482-486.
- Paloheimo, M., Malkki, Y., Kaijaluoto, S. (1984). Optimization of baking process: Combined heat transfer. London and New York: Elsevier Applied Science Publishers, 487-491.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2016 Олександр Володимирович Ковальов
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The consolidation and conditions for the transfer of copyright (identification of authorship) is carried out in the License Agreement. In particular, the authors reserve the right to the authorship of their manuscript and transfer the first publication of this work to the journal under the terms of the Creative Commons CC BY license. At the same time, they have the right to conclude on their own additional agreements concerning the non-exclusive distribution of the work in the form in which it was published by this journal, but provided that the link to the first publication of the article in this journal is preserved.