Model of automated design of assembly process
Keywords:assembly, process, frame model, industrial robot, objective function
The article provides an analysis of the basic laws of the assembly process simulation. Mathematical formulas describing the basic properties of the structure, as well as the interdependence of design elements are given. The basic requirements for the order of the assembly process, based on the conditions of locating and access are revealed. The process of order formation of the product assembly process is considered.
It is given the generalized model of the assembly process. It is formulated objective function of assembly that takes into account the incidence matrix, the matrix dimensions, as well as an array of logic regularities characterizing the combination of assembly units in detail. This model allows to create a basis for the development of specific models that have already correspond to the objective function and will simplify and speed up the design process of the assembly.
It is proposed the frame model representation of assembly process representation, which allows to formalize the assembly of individual units, select the best sequence of assembly of plurality of possible sequences.
These models can be the basis for assembly design automation using intelligent technologies such as voice control.
- Nevludov, I. Sh. (2005). Fundamentals of electronic devices. Kharkov: Smith 592.
- Averchenkov, V. I., Kasakov, Y. M. (2004). Design automation of technological processes. Bryansk: BGTU, 228.
- Kapustin, N. M. (2003). Automation Engineering. M.: Higher School, 223.
- Chelischev, B. E., Bobrova, I. V., Gonzalez-Sabater, A. (1987). Computer-aided design technology in mechanical engineering. M.: Engineering, 264.
- Luger, J. F. (2003). Artificial Intelligence: Strategies and methods for solving complex problems. M.: Publishing house "Williams", 894.
- Nevludov, I. Sh., Tsymbal, A. M., Milyutina, S. S. (2007). Logical model design process assembly. Proceedings of the Academy of Engineering Sciences of Ukraine, № 3 (33), 95-98.
- Nevludov, I. Sh., Tsymbal, A. M., Milyutina, S. S. (2008). Assembly Technological Process Design Logical Model. TCSET'2008: 9th International Youth Scientific and Technical Conf., Feb 19-23, Lviv, 80-82.
- Nevludov, I. Sh., Tsymbal, A. M., Milyutina, S. S. (2010). Intelligent design technology robotic assembly. Kharkiv, 207.
- Nevludov, I. Sh., Andrusevich, V. V., Evseev, V. V., Milyutina, S. S. (2014). CAD Basics: technical preparation of production. Kiev: NAU, 360.
- Wilson, R. H. (1996). A framework for geometric reasoning about tools in assembly. Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, Vol. 2, 1837-1844. doi:10.1109/robot.1996.506979
- Wilson, R. H. (1997). Geometric reasoning about assembly tools. Technical Report SAND95-2423. Office of Scientific and Technical Information (OSTI). Available: http://dx.doi.org/10.2172/434422
- Romney, B., Godard, C., Goldwasser, M., Ramcumar, G. (1995). An Efficient System For Geometric Assembly Sequence Generation and Evaluation. Proc. ASME. Intl Computers in Engineering Conf., 699-712. doi:10.1.1.131.8385
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2016 Инна Викторовна Филиппенко, Владислав Вячеславович Евсеев, Светлана Святославовна Милютина
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The consolidation and conditions for the transfer of copyright (identification of authorship) is carried out in the License Agreement. In particular, the authors reserve the right to the authorship of their manuscript and transfer the first publication of this work to the journal under the terms of the Creative Commons CC BY license. At the same time, they have the right to conclude on their own additional agreements concerning the non-exclusive distribution of the work in the form in which it was published by this journal, but provided that the link to the first publication of the article in this journal is preserved.