The accuracy increasing method for the parameter estimation of discrete substances in the stream
Keywords:structural analysis, spectral analysis, information and measurement systems
It is shown the problem of investigation of structural properties of measuring signal in parameter estimation of discrete substances in the flow measurement to obtain information on the quality of these substances. It is developed a method for improving the accuracy of estimates of the parameters and it is proposed the scheme for its implementation, which provides the calculation of sample statistics, that is optimal by criterion for standard deviation, for a given precision of measurement, for a given sample size at given time observation. It is developed a generalized block diagram of problem-oriented IMS of moisture of granular substances. It is proposed an implementation variant of IMS data processing device based on developed method and it is investigated its metrological characteristics. As a result of investigation it is found that the proposed scheme is strong; reduces measurement errors of material moisture in the flow (for 10-15 % moisture is about 1,5 times, for humidity > 20 % is about 1,2 times); allows to make the most complete integrated picture of the state of matter in its delivery and acceptance; accelerates the acceptance and delivery of a substance that is economically feasible.
- Mishchenko, S. V., Malkov, N. A. (2003). Design of radiofrequency (microwave) non-destructive testing devices. Tambov: TSTU, 128.
- Moroz, S. V. (2013). Moisture measurement in bulk solids in the stream. Bulletin of sugar producers of Ukraine, 12, 23-27.
- Novopashenny, G. N. (1977). Information-measuring system. M.: Higher school, 208.
- Sobolev, V. I. (1983). Information-statistical theory of measurement. M.: Mashinostroenie, 224.
- Mottl, V. V., Muchnik, I. B. (1999). Hidden Markov models in structural analysis of signals. М.: Fizmatlit, 352.
- Zgurovsky, M. Z., Podladchikov, V. N. (1995). Analytical methods of Kalman filtering for systems with a priori uncertainty. Kiev: Naukova Dumka, 298.
- Kalman, R. E. (1960). A New Approach to Linear Filtering and Prediction Problems. Journal of Basic Engineering, Vol. 82, № 1, 35-45. doi:10.1115/1.3662552
- Kingsbury, N. (2001, May). Complex Wavelets for Shift Invariant Analysis and Filtering of Signals. Applied and Computational Harmonic Analysis, Vol. 10, № 3, 234–253. doi:10.1006/acha.2000.0343
- Addison, P. S. (2002). The Illustrated Wavelet Transform Handbook. IOP Publishing Ltd, 368. doi:10.1887/0750306920
- Daubechies, I. (1992). Ten Lectures on Wavelets. Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics, 350. doi:10.1137/1.9781611970104
- Mann, S., Haykin, S. (1991, June 3–7). The Chirplet transform: A generalization of Gabor's logon transform. Proceedings "Vision Interface '91", 205–212. doi:10.1.1.18.5028
- Mann, S., Haykin, S. (1992). “Chirplets” and “warblets”: novel time–frequency methods. Electronics Letters, Vol. 28, № 2, 114-116. doi:10.1049/el:19920070
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2016 Діана Сергіївна Шантир
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The consolidation and conditions for the transfer of copyright (identification of authorship) is carried out in the License Agreement. In particular, the authors reserve the right to the authorship of their manuscript and transfer the first publication of this work to the journal under the terms of the Creative Commons CC BY license. At the same time, they have the right to conclude on their own additional agreements concerning the non-exclusive distribution of the work in the form in which it was published by this journal, but provided that the link to the first publication of the article in this journal is preserved.