Analysis of commercialization efficiency of ideas in regular changes in market conditions
Keywords:efficiency assessment, monitoring, audit, relevance, effectiveness, financial returns, efficiency, impact, longevity
Variable economic and political conditions in the country make it difficult adaptation of innovative enterprises to market needs. In order to form new views to assess the efficiency of the commercialization of ideas it should be focused not only on the experience of the industrial sector of other countries with similar development conditions but also on the experience gained in the academic and scientific sector. This research formed the basis of writing the article and one of the steps of commercialization process of research ideas and technology transfer.
Basic types of assessment process of commercialization of ideas on the basis of information obtained as a result of the process of monitoring and audit activities are investigated in the light of the aims of writing. As an example, criteria for assessing the efficiency of the commercialization process undertaken by public funds are given. Within the selected criteria it is analyzed the degree of coherence of the project aims with the requirements of the beneficiary and policies and priorities of its initiators. Indicators characterizing the financial returns from the process of commercialization of ideas about the optimal process of transforming resources and facilities in already established potential needs of the consumer are defined. It is drawn attention on the direct and indirect consequences of the implementation process of commercialization of ideas, as well as predictable and unpredictable circumstances that will result in ensuring the efficiency of the process in the long run.
The main approaches to forming assessments, which are called «four generations», are defined. Transition from a simple quantitative efficiency assessment to the assessment that takes into account the potential of all stakeholders is took place from the first to the fourth generation.
Analysis of these approaches to assessment provides an opportunity to develop cooperation between businesses and educational institutions in the light of the transfer of experience, knowledge and authority both in domestic and in foreign areas.
- Drobiazko, R. V., Dovhert, A. S., Drobiazko, R. V. (2001). Avtorske pravo i sumizhni prava. Yevropeiskyi dosvid. Book 1: Normatyvni akty i dokumenty. Yevropeiska intehratsiia Ukrainy. Kyiv: Publishing House «In Yure», 520.
- Chukhno, A. A., Yeshchenko, P. S., Klymko, H. N. et al. (2001). Osnovy ekonomichnoi teorii. Kyiv: Vyshcha shkola, 606.
- Bazylevych, V. D. (2006). Intelektualna vlasnist. Kyiv: Znannia, 431.
- Vaganova, O. V. (2011). Organizatsionno – metodologicheskie osnovy komertsializatsii innovatsionnogo proizvodstva. Vesnik AGTU «Ekonomika», 1, 76–80. Available: http://vestnik.astu.org/Pages/Show/41
- Chukhrai, N. I. (2011). Marketynh innovatsii. Lviv: Publishing House of Lviv Polytechnic, 256.
- Mazur, S. (2007). Ewaluacja funduszy strukturalnych – perspektywa regionalna. Kraków: Uniwersytet Ekonomiczny, Małopolska Szkoła Administracji Publicznej, 80–85.
- Gałka, E. (2008). Ewaluacja projektów miękkich compendium. Poznań: Stowarzyszenie Centrum Promocji i Rozwoju Inicjatyw Obywatelskich PISOP, 70.
- Klajbor, T., Koszałka, J. (2013). Poradnik dla przedsiębiorców-praktyczny transfer technologii w firmach. Warszawa: UMWM Departament Rozwoju Regionalnego i Fundusz strukturalnych, 120.
- Matusiak, K. (2011). Innowacje i transfer technologii. Warszawa: Słownik pojęć, PARP, 238.
- Lundvall, B. (2004). Innovation, Growth and Social Cohension. The Denish Model. Cheltenham: Edward Eldar Publishing, 258–278. doi:10.4337/9781781008348
- Jolly, V. K. (1997). Commercializing New Technologies. Boston: Harward Business School Press, 410.
- Trzmielak, D. M.; In: Markowski, T., Trzmielak, D., Sosnowski, J. (2007). Marketing nowych technologii i strategie regionalne oparte na transferze technologii. Marketing technologiczny I marketing terytorialny. Warszawa: Polska Akademia Nauk KPZK, 235.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2016 Оксана Ігорівна Кліпкова
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The consolidation and conditions for the transfer of copyright (identification of authorship) is carried out in the License Agreement. In particular, the authors reserve the right to the authorship of their manuscript and transfer the first publication of this work to the journal under the terms of the Creative Commons CC BY license. At the same time, they have the right to conclude on their own additional agreements concerning the non-exclusive distribution of the work in the form in which it was published by this journal, but provided that the link to the first publication of the article in this journal is preserved.