Innovatization and intellectualization of production environment at the engineering enterprise
Keywords:innovatization, intellectualization, production environment, engineering enterprises
Research is devoted to development of organizational aspects of innovatization and intellectualization of production environment at the engineering enterprise as direction of their self-development and increase of the intellectual capital, including client.
The essence and content of innovatization and intellectualization of production environment at the engineering enterprise are revealed. The expediency of application of these processes at the mechanical engineering enterprises is proved as mutually complementary. The key areas of production environment at the enterprise are defined for innovatization and intellectualization technology: staff, machinery, equipment, resources and products. Two-way direction of these processes for enterprises and self-transformation into a commercially designed proposal are discovered. Attention is paid to content intellectualization of functions of production departments, the role of the staff; professional and functional cooperation of the work in the context of its organization through the creation of engineering and consulting department for the concentration of associated and providing technologies and proposals that in the complex by the low level of spending could significantly improve the environmental condition of the production system and can be commercialized by the decision of the company. A range of services for industrial and technological purposes for increasing the client capital of the engineering enterprises is proposed.
Functional areas of innovatization and intellectualization of the engineering companies are revealed. They are lying in transforming enterprise development functions that traditional to the innovative to intelligent products that can be used both by the enterprise and be commercialized in the form of knowledge transfer.
- Postalyuk, M. P. (2014). Innovatization of industrial enterprises and its assessment as a ground for innovative design management of their activities. Vestnik ekonomiki i prava i sotsuologii, 4, 78–82.
- Postalyuk, M., Vafin, А. (2014). The innovatizayion of management of an industrial estate in local economic systems. Vestnik TISBI, Vol. 4. Available: http://www.tisbi.ru/assets/Site/Science/v4/3.pdf
- Galiuk, I. B. (2012). Theoretical aspects of innovatization as the objective process of economic systems. Economic Bulletin of the National Mining University, 3, 12–17.
- Novitskiy, V. Ye. (2009). Challenges of institutional innovation management in the context of chal-lenges of national development at the present stage of globalization present stage of globalization. Naukovi visti NTUU «KPI», 5, 5–10.
- Butnik-Siverskiy, A. (2003). Transformatsiia intelektualnoi vlasnosti v innovatsiinyi produkt. Intelektualnyi kapital, 5, 3–12.
- Jigerov, Z., Dubovik, M. (2013). Multiplier of knowledge and intellectualization of economic growth. http://econforum.nobel-univer.edu.ua/images/stories/Files/2013/1_2013.rar">Messenger of the International Nobel Economic Forum, 1 (6), 115–123.
- Derii, V. (2015). Accounting and cost analysis on a intelektualization, computerization and information. The Journal of Zhytomyr State Technological University. Series: Economics, 3 (69), 50–56.
- Missikoff, M., Canducci, M., Maiden, N. (2015). Enterprise Innovation – From Creativity to Engineering. John Wiley & Sons, 322. doi:10.1002/9781119145622
- Yakovlev, A., Kostikov, K., Kozyreva, I., Martyushev, N. (2015, January). From High Technologies to the Technological Superiority. Procedia – Social and Behavioral Sciences, Vol. 166, 232–234. doi:10.1016/j.sbspro.2014.12.516
- Winkelbach, A., Walter, A. (2015, May). Complex technological knowledge and value creation in science-to-industry technology transfer projects: The moderating effect of absorptive capacity. Industrial Marketing Management, Vol. 47, 98–108. doi:10.1016/j.indmarman.2015.02.035
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2016 Катерина Олександрівна Бояринова
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The consolidation and conditions for the transfer of copyright (identification of authorship) is carried out in the License Agreement. In particular, the authors reserve the right to the authorship of their manuscript and transfer the first publication of this work to the journal under the terms of the Creative Commons CC BY license. At the same time, they have the right to conclude on their own additional agreements concerning the non-exclusive distribution of the work in the form in which it was published by this journal, but provided that the link to the first publication of the article in this journal is preserved.