Classification of information for forecasting industrial enterprises activities
Keywords:marketing information, information classification, forecasting subsystem, types of forecasts
The current rhythm of economic life of Ukraine requires from attention from enterprises in the forecasting consequences of the trends that emerged. Forecasts at the macro-, meso- and micro- levels in areas such as construction and production of building materials are the keys to their survival.
Building industry is always the first responding to both positive and negative trends in the economy, industry and construction materials directly related to the development of the building industry.
The article discusses the types of information that comes in subsystem for forecasting marketing information system for manufacturers of concrete and concrete products. Classification of information is given by: usage ready, presence of dynamics, trends in the dynamic ranks, sources, starting point. Depending on the type of information it is proved classification of the forecasts, which can be obtained (by the term of prediction, by the economy level, by the type of assessments).
- Kotler, P. T.; In: Penkova, E. M. (1990). Principles of Marketing. Translation from English. Moscow: Progress, 736.
- Box, G. E. P., Jenkins, G. M., Reinsel, G. C. (2008). Time Series Analysis: Forecasting and Control. Ed. 4. Wiley, 784.
- Afanasev, V. N., Yuzbashev, M. M. (2001). Analiz vremennyh riadov i prognozirovanie. Moscow: Finansy i statistika, 228.
- Yerina, A. M., Yerin, D. L. (2014). Statystychne modeliuvannia ta prohnozuvannia. Kyiv: KNEU, 348.
- Kendall, M., Stuart, A. (1973). The Advanced Theory of Statistics. Vol. 2. Translation from English. Мoscow: Nauka, Fizmatlit, 899.
- Hrabovetskyi, B. Ye. (2010). Metody ekspertnykh otsinok: teoriia, metodolohiia, napriamy vykorystannia. Vinnytsia: VNTU, 171.
- Potgieter, M., de Jager, J. W., van Heerden, N. H. (2013, November). An Innovative Marketing Information System: A Management Tool for South African Tour Operators. Procedia – Social and Behavioral Sciences, Vol. 99, 733–741. doi:10.1016/j.sbspro.2013.10.545
- Andreopoulou, Z., Tsekouropoulos, G., Theodoridis, A., Samathrakis, V., Batzios, C. (2014). Consulting for Sustainable Development, Information Technologies Adoption, Marketing and Entrepreneurship Issues in Livestock Farms. Procedia Economics and Finance, Vol. 9, 302–309. doi:10.1016/s2212-5671(14)00031-8
- Novikova, E. N. (2015, February 1). Design of a Marketing Information System. Mediterranean Journal Of Social Sciences, 6(1 S3), 141–145. doi:10.5901/mjss.2015.v6n1s3p141
- Pedko, I. A. (2015). Conceptual Bases of Formation of Marketing Information Systems in Business. Economic Bulletin of the National Mining University, 3 (51), 110–117.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2016 Ірина Анатоліївна Педько
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The consolidation and conditions for the transfer of copyright (identification of authorship) is carried out in the License Agreement. In particular, the authors reserve the right to the authorship of their manuscript and transfer the first publication of this work to the journal under the terms of the Creative Commons CC BY license. At the same time, they have the right to conclude on their own additional agreements concerning the non-exclusive distribution of the work in the form in which it was published by this journal, but provided that the link to the first publication of the article in this journal is preserved.