Development of methods of assessing the quality of fixed assets of hotel enterprises
Keywords:fixed assets, hotel enterprises, service quality, environmental criteria
The paper investigates the views of scientists on the assessing the quality of services provided by the hospitality industry. The author considers the principles of organization of internal space in the hotel enterprises and the influence of functional, environmental and aesthetic criteria to the quality of fixed assets in the hotel room.
Conducted research is necessary to determine the directions of reproduction of fixed assets in the hospitality industry with the aim of increasing their competitiveness on the European market of hotel services.
As a result of scientific research it is developed a quality map of the primary means of the hotel rooms, suggested factors of quality items and practice materials determined by the target values of the multiplicative coefficients that allow calculating the ratio of the integrated perception of quality items of fixed assets of the hotel rooms.
The proposed method allows taking into account the opinions of the clients, to determine enjoy the quality of fixed assets of the hotel rooms which is a key parameter for quality services. The obtained information gives the possibility to manage the reproduction and modernization of material and technical base of the hotel.
- Pravyla oboviazkovoi sertyfikatsii posluh z tymchasovoho rozmishchennia (prozhyvannia). Order of State Committee for Standardization, Metrology and Certification from 27.01.1999 № 37. Available: http://zakon5.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/z0236-99
- Koutsenko, O. V. (2010). Analytical instruments determining the quality of hotel services. Scientific Bulletin of UNFU, 20.15, 292–296.
- Barchukov, I. S. (2008). Metody nauchnyh issledovanii v turizme. Moscow: Publishing Center «Academy», 224.
- Kabushkin, N. I., Bondarenko, G. A. (2001). Menedzhment gostinits i restoranov. Ed. 2. Minsk: Novoe znanie, 216.
- Abukhalifeh, A. N., Mat Som, A. P. (2012, July 13). Service Quality Management in Hotel Industry: A Conceptual Framework for Food and Beverage Departments. International Journal of Business and Management, Vol. 7, № 14, 135–141. doi:10.5539/ijbm.v7n14p135
- Hersh, A. M. (2010). Evaluate the impact of Tourism Services Quality on customer's satisfaction. Interdisciplinary Journal of Contemporary Research in Business, Vol. 2, № 6, 207–234.
- Su, A. Y.-L. (2004, November). Customer satisfaction measurement practice in Taiwan hotels. International Journal of Hospitality Management, Vol. 23, № 4, 397–408.doi:10.1016/j.ijhm.2004.02.002
- Soutar, G. N., Kandampully, J., Mok, C., Sparks, B. (2001). Chapter 6: Service Quality, Customer Satisfaction, and Value: An Examination of Their Relationships. Service Quality Management in Hospitality, Tourism, and Leisure. New York: The Haworth Hospitality Press, 97–110. doi:10.4324/9780203047965
- Ahafonova, L. H., Ahafonova, O. Ye. (2002). Turyzm, hotelnyi ta restorannyi biznes: Tsinoutvorennia, konkurentsiia, derzhavne rehuliuvannia. Kyiv: Znannia Ukrainy, 358.
- Boyko, N. G. (2002). Scientific basis for the substantiation of business strategy in the hospitality industry of Ukraine. Bulletin of KNTEU, 3, 45–50.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2016 Ірина Василівна Мустеца
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The consolidation and conditions for the transfer of copyright (identification of authorship) is carried out in the License Agreement. In particular, the authors reserve the right to the authorship of their manuscript and transfer the first publication of this work to the journal under the terms of the Creative Commons CC BY license. At the same time, they have the right to conclude on their own additional agreements concerning the non-exclusive distribution of the work in the form in which it was published by this journal, but provided that the link to the first publication of the article in this journal is preserved.