Necessity research of using program-target methods of planning in management of development of industrial production
Keywords:planning, program, program-target method, program-target planning, management, manufacturing
The basic theoretical aspects of program-target method of planning were considered as an element of management in the article. As a primary there was fulfilled the analysis of existing theoretical positions respectively on program of planning as reflected in the works of national and foreign authors.
The research of theoretical foundations found that today there was not a single point of view about efficiency of methods of program-oriented planning and its clear definition.
The author evaluated the nature, objectives and main tasks of program planning, determined and summarized logical scheme of the program and target planning. It is determined that such a scheme «goals – ways – tools» is based on the objectives established ways how to achieve them, and they bind ways and consistent with the necessary means costs of economic resources, including time. Join of goals, ways and means of achieving is embodied in a program of action in accordance with the intended goals. The presence of such a program indicates the way, terms and resource’s cost of achieving these goals. This is the main feature of the program of target planning. Hence, the feature of this method of planning is not just a predict of future of system’s states and drawing up specific programs to achieve of the desired results.
In practice of national experts there are many examples of the program development at the macro level but the data of applications and most important data of effectiveness in industrial production are missed.
According to the research it is established that the use of program-target method of planning is necessary to implement to the system of management of development of industrial enterprises.
The use of program planning will prevent many mistakes in planning and reduce the risk of production’s losses in a crisis.
- Pashuta, M. T. (2005). Prohnozuvannia ta prohramuvannia ekonomichnoho ta sotsialnoho rozvytku. Kyiv: Tsentr navchalnoi literatury, 408.
- Borisevich, V. I., Kandaurova, G. A., Kandaurova, N. N. et al.; In: Borisevich, V. I., Kandaurova, G. A. (2001). Prognozirovanie i planirovanie ekonomiki. Minsk: Interpressservis; Ekoperspektiva, 380.
- Shvaika, L. A. (2006). Planuvannia diialnosti pidpryiemstva. Lviv: Novyi svit-2000, 268.
- Ackoff, R. L. (2002). Creating the Corporate Future: Plan or be Planned For. Translation from English. Moscow: Syryn, 256. ISBN 5-86567-0454
- Zaharchenko, V. I., Ivanova, T. G., Korsikova, N. N. et al.; In: Zaharchenko, V. I. (2003). Razrabotka tselevyh programm na predpriiatiiah promyshlennosti (metodicheskie polozheniia). Odessa: Odessa Law Institute of the National University of Internal Affairs, 85.
- Leibking, A. R., Rudneva, E. V., Rudnik, B. L. (1983). Problemy metodologii i organizatsii razrabotki kompleksnyh programm. Moscow: Nauka, 111.
- Milner, B. Z. (2008). Teoriia organizatsii. Moscow: Infra-M, 864. ISBN 978-5-16-003319-8.
- Morrisey, G. (1979). Management by Objectives and Results. Translation from English. Moscow: Sovetskoe Radio, 144.
- Raisberg, B. A., Lobko, A. G. (2002). Programmno-tselevoe planirovanie i upravlenie. Moscow: INFRA-M, 428. ISBN 5-16-001313-X.
- Stechenko, D. M. (2007). Prohramno-tsilova oriientatsiia v upravlinni sotsialno-ekonomichnym rozvytkom rehionu. Universytetski naukovi zapysky, 3 (23), 167–171.
- Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine. (2014). Constitution of Ukraine. Law of Ukraine from 28.06.1996 № 254к/96-ВР; as amended according to the Law of Ukraine from 21.02.2014 № 742-VII. Bulletin of Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine (BVR), № 11, Article 143. Available: http://zakon2.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/254к/96-вр
- Eckart, K., Ehrke, S., Krahe, H., Eckart-Muller, I. (2003). Social, Economic and Cultural Aspects in the Dynamic Changing Process of Old Industrial Regions: Ruhr District (Germany), Upper Silesia (Poland), Ostrava Region (Czech Republic). Berlin; Hamburg; Munster: LIT Verlag, 400.
- Carney, J., Hudson, R., Lewis, J. (1980). Regions in Crisis: New Perspectives in European Regional Theory. London: Taylor & Francis, 179.
- Steiner, G. A., Steiner, J. F. (2001). Business, Government and Society. N-Y.: McGrow-Hall, 311.
- Zhukovskii, A. I., Vasiliev, S. V., Shtreis, D. S.; In: Fabrichnii, S. Yu. (2006). Razrabotka, realizatsiia i otsenka regional'nyh tselevyh programm (na osnove Kanadskogo opyta). Ottawa – Moscow – Novgorod, 175.
- Farnham, D., Pimlott, J. (1999). Understanding Industrial Relations. Ed. 5. Cassell, 449.
- Akuliushina, M. A. (2010). Obosnovanie formirovaniia investitsionnoi strategii promyshlennogo kompleksa Ukrainy. Rynkova ekonomika: suchasna teoriia i praktyka upravlinnia, Vol. 13, № 29, 11–17.
- Rothaermel, F. (2012). Strategic Management: Concepts and Cases. McGraw-Hill Education, 960.
- Mankiw, N. G. (2005). Macroeconomics. Ed. 5. Worth Publ., 548.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2016 Марина Олександрівна Акулюшина
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The consolidation and conditions for the transfer of copyright (identification of authorship) is carried out in the License Agreement. In particular, the authors reserve the right to the authorship of their manuscript and transfer the first publication of this work to the journal under the terms of the Creative Commons CC BY license. At the same time, they have the right to conclude on their own additional agreements concerning the non-exclusive distribution of the work in the form in which it was published by this journal, but provided that the link to the first publication of the article in this journal is preserved.