Development of methodological approach for structure formation of the tourist trains
Keywords:tourist train, tourism, railway tourism, sightseeing tours
Challenges and future directions of development of tourism in Ukraine, as well as the experience of travelling by rail are overviewed. Expediency of use of rail transport for implementation of new services – travelling by train – is proved to increase the competitiveness of rail transport, development of domestic and inbound tourism in Ukraine, creating a positive image of the state abroad.
The condition of modern tourist and transport infrastructure is analyzed.
For the first time in Ukraine a methodical approach to build different variants of the structure of tourist train is developed depending on the class, length of trip, belonging to a cruise or viewing tourism, meal scheme and the number of seats in the train, which will calculate the required number of carriages of 1st and 2nd classes, dining carriages, casino-carriages, total amount of tourist carriages and their cost.
The development of railway tourism in Ukraine will contribute to the restoration of architectural monuments, tourist sites, renovation of passenger railway carriages. In addition, expanding the range and level of services will increase the competitiveness of rail transport, create a positive image in the international arena, attract additional tourists, and as a result, receive regular replenishment of different budgets.
- Vse o turizme. Turisticheskaia biblioteka. Available: http://tourlib.net/
- Kozubova, N. V. (2015). Otsinka potentsialu vnutrishnoho rynku turystychnykh posluh. Kharkiv, 20.
- Beidyk, O. O. (2001). Rekreatsiino-turystski resursy Ukrainy: metodolohiia ta metodyka analizu, terminolohiia, raionuvannia. Kyiv: VPTs «Kyivskyi universytet», 395.
- Kuznetsov, V. H., Pshinko, P. O., Klimenko, L. V. et al. (2015). Perspektyvy rozvytku zaliznychnoho turyzmu Ukrainy na vuzkokoliinykh liniiakh Zakarpattia. Visnyk Dnipropetrovskoho natsionalnoho universytetu zaliznychnoho transportu. Nauka ta prohres transportu, 4 (58), 23–33.
- Mazaraki, A., Melnychenko, S. (2015). Turyzm v Ukraini: vyklyky kryzy. Visnyk Kyivskoho natsionalnoho torhovelno-ekonomichnoho universytetu, 2, 5–15.
- Ostapiuk, N. I. (2010). Koniunkturovorni faktory turyzmu. Modeliuvannia rehionalnoi ekonomiky, 3 (1), 127 –133.
- Kozlovskyi, Ye. (2005). Orhanizatsiino-pravovi zasady upravlinnia turystychnoiu haluzziu. Visnyk NADU, 1, 400–406.
- Shulhina, L. M. (2005). Marketynh pidpryiemstv turystychnoho biznesu. Kyiv: KNTEU, 597.
- Hatikova, Z. V. (2006). Harakteristika imidzhbildinga turistskogo predpriiatiia. Kul'tura narodov Prichernomor'ia, 74, 88–91.
- Stoika, V. O.; In: Besedin, V. F., Muzychenko, A. S. (2008). Osoblyvosti formuvannia investytsiinoho klimatu v turystychnii haluzi. Ekonomika Ukrainy: stratehichne planuvannia. Kyiv: NDEI, 376–381.
- American-rails.com. Available: http://www.american-rails.com/gcry.html
- Scenic rail routes in France. Available: http://about-france.com/scenic-railways.htm
- Brida, J. G., Deidda, M., Pulina, M. (2014, April). Tourism and transport systems in mountain environments: analysis of the economic efficiency of cableways in South Tyrol. Journal of Transport Geography, Vol. 36, 1–11. doi:10.1016/j.jtrangeo.2014.02.004
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2016 Лариса Володимирівна Марценюк
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The consolidation and conditions for the transfer of copyright (identification of authorship) is carried out in the License Agreement. In particular, the authors reserve the right to the authorship of their manuscript and transfer the first publication of this work to the journal under the terms of the Creative Commons CC BY license. At the same time, they have the right to conclude on their own additional agreements concerning the non-exclusive distribution of the work in the form in which it was published by this journal, but provided that the link to the first publication of the article in this journal is preserved.