Development patterns of the strategic management of transport enterprises
Keywords:transportation, development, identification of problems, strategic management
Market transport services trends, allowing to identify the positive impact of the transport sector development to ensure socio-economic development of the state are analyzed. Dynamics of cargo and transport is provided. Identification of problems and obstacles of transport services market development is presented. Specific conditions of transport companies operation in case of dynamic changes in the environment lead to the need to develop a strategic transportation management structure research.
Circuit structure of the strategic transport enterprises management and development of the basic strategies to improve the validity of management decisions is presented. The main directions of transport services market development are designed. There are innovative development of production facilities, including maintenance and transportation, strengthening market position, increasing the level of competitiveness, compliance with quality standards, adaptation to the requirements of consumers. The necessity to respect the balance between transport traffic and service to maximize profits of transport companies is justified. Provided strategic transport enterprises management structure with its implementation could serve as a basis for increasing the efficiency of transport systems management development.
- Lamben, J.-J.; Translated from English: Kalchanov, V. B. (2007). Market-oriented management. Saint Petersburg: Piter, 800.
- Sharko, M. V., Berezniak, A. O. (2015). Systema marketynhovoho upravlinnia transportnykh pidpryiemstv. Tavriiskyi naukovyi visnyk, 91, 344–349
- Gavrilenko, N. G. (2007). Diagnostika v sisteme upravleniia zhiznennym tsiklom transportnogo kompleksa. Ekonomicheskie nauki, 12, 299–302.
- Sharko, M. V. (2015). Formalizatsiia parametrov tsennostno-orientirovannogo upravleniia razvitiem promyshlennogo proizvodstva. Visnyk Lvivskoi komertsiinoi akademii, 49, 105–109.
- Mihailichenko, K. M. (2013). Innovatsii yak chynnyk modernizatsii transportno-dorozhnoho kompleksu Ukrainy. Visnyk ekonomiky i transportu promyslovosti, 44, 64–70.
- Sharko, M. V. (2015). Kommertsializatsiia intellektual'noi sobstvennosti pri transfere tehnologii v real'nyi sektor ekonomiki. Problemy ekonomiky, 1, 168–173.
- Bitner, V., Zeithami, V. (1996). Services marketing. Massachusetts, 688.
- Kaplan, R. S., Norton, D. P. (1996). Using the Balanced Scorecard as a Strategic management System. Harvard Business Review, 74 (1), 75–85.
- Statystychna informatsiia. State Statistics Service of Ukraine. Available: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua
- In: Kalachova, I. V. (2014). Pererobka vantazhiv u morskykh richkovykh portakh Ukrainy. Kyiv, 85.
- Lapidus, B. M. (2002). Ekonomicheskie problemy transporta. Moscow: Zheldorizdat, 112.
- Thompson, A. A., Strickland, A. J. (2006). Strategic management: concepts and cases. Moscow: Williams, 928.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2016 Маргарита Васильевна Шарко
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The consolidation and conditions for the transfer of copyright (identification of authorship) is carried out in the License Agreement. In particular, the authors reserve the right to the authorship of their manuscript and transfer the first publication of this work to the journal under the terms of the Creative Commons CC BY license. At the same time, they have the right to conclude on their own additional agreements concerning the non-exclusive distribution of the work in the form in which it was published by this journal, but provided that the link to the first publication of the article in this journal is preserved.