Organizational aspects of the integration of local company in the franchising network
Keywords:company, franchise, franchise fees, franchise network, integration
Organizational and economic aspects of franchising as a form of creation and development of business are discussed in the article. The main aim of research is to develop the organizational procedures of the local enterprise entry - the franchisee - in the franchising network.
Organizational and economic aspects of franchising as a form of initiation and development of business on the basis of the legislative framework of franchising in Ukraine, analysis of practical information about franchising, financial and economic analysis of franchising subjects are discussed in the article.
Presented process of organizing the integration of local companies in the franchising network allows effectively organize the process and provides for consistent implementation of interrelated stages, which include: definition of the target species of the enterprise, choice of the franchisor, preliminary financial analysis of franchisee, approval of the business plan of joining the network, agreement of commercial concession and implementation of the business plan.
The authors propose to use implementation sequence of interrelated stages as part of the planned growth rates as the franchisee and the franchisor for effective integration into the franchise network of the local company.
The research results can be applied to different scale business entities, as a leading market and budding entrepreneurs, both national and foreign companies that conduct their business in the areas of: production, trade, catering and tourism business as well as personal services.
- Zerkina, O. (2010). Formuvannia franchaizynhovoi biznes-modeli v suchasnykh rynkovykh umovakh Ukrainy. Ekonomichni innovatsii, 41, 122–126.
- Skrypiuk, O. V. (2011). Advantages and disadvantages of building franchise systems in Ukraine. Efektyvna ekonomika, 12. Available: http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua/?op=1&z=857&p=1
- Hryhorenko, T. (2011). Klasyfikatsiia franchaizynhovykh merezh. Rynkovi doslidzhennia, 1, 36–43.
- Makhnusha, S. (2011). Analiz franchaizynhovoi formy vykorystannia brenda z pozytsii marketynhu innovatsii. Mekhanizm rehuliuvannia ekonomiky, 1, 120–127.
- Fedun, Yu., Ohinok, S. (2013). Stanovlennia ta rozvytok franchaizynhovoi stratehii vedennia biznesu u svitovii ekonomitsi. Visnyk Lvivskoho universytetu im. Ivana Franka, 33, 293–299.
- Sertsios, G. (2013, November 18). Mitigating Agency Problems through Investment Decisions: Evidence from Franchising. SSRN Electronic Journal. Available: http://doi.org/10.2139/ssrn.1651322
- Commercial Code of Ukraine. Code from 16.01.2003 № 436-IV. (2003). Bulletin of Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, № 18, № 19-20, № 21-22, art. 144. Available: http://zakon3.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/436-15
- Civil Code of Ukraine. Code from 16.01.2003 № 435-IV. (2003). Bulletin of Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, № 40-44, art. 356. Available: http://zakon5.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/435-15
- Pro zatverdzhennia Polozhennia (standartu) bukhhalterskoho obliku 16 «Vytraty». Order of the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine from 31.12.1999 № 318. Available: http://zakon3.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/z0027-00
- Khvostenko, V. S., Makhota, A. V. (2016). Franchaizynh – komertsiina kontsesiia: praktychni aspekty orhanizatsii ta istotni umovy dohovoru. Intelektualna vlasnist v Ukraini, 2. Available: http://www.intelvlas.com.ua/last
- Makhota, A. V., Khvostenko, V. S. (2016). Franchaizynh yak suchasna model orhanizatsii biznesu: pravovi ta oblikovi aspekty. Intelektualna vlasnist v Ukraini, 3. Available: http://www.intelvlas.com.ua/last
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2016 Владислав Сергійович Хвостенко, Олена Дем’янівна Литвиненко, Алла Валентинівна Махота
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The consolidation and conditions for the transfer of copyright (identification of authorship) is carried out in the License Agreement. In particular, the authors reserve the right to the authorship of their manuscript and transfer the first publication of this work to the journal under the terms of the Creative Commons CC BY license. At the same time, they have the right to conclude on their own additional agreements concerning the non-exclusive distribution of the work in the form in which it was published by this journal, but provided that the link to the first publication of the article in this journal is preserved.