National University of Pharmacy, Ukraine
PhD, Senior Researcher
Department of Clinical Laboratory Diagnostic
Scopus profile: link
GoogleScholar profile: link
ID ORCID: http://orcid.org/0000-0003-2503-033X
- Makarov, V., Morozenko, D., Gliebova, K., Danylchenko, S. (2021). Dynamics of biochemical markers of the connective tissue metabolism in the blood of rats after insertion of steel implants with diamond-like carbon coating into the femur. Bangladesh Journal of Medical Science, 20 (1), 81–85. doi: http://doi.org/10.3329/bjms.v20i1.50350
- Kibkalo, D., Timoshenko, O., Morozenko, D., Makolinets, V., Gliebova, K. (2020). Experimental study of stress effect on connective tissue metabolism in white rats during subcutaneous adrenaline administration. Georgian medical news, 307, 1161–1165.
- Makolinets, K. V., Makolinets, V. I., Morozenko, D. V., Gliebova, K. V., Danylchenko, S. I. (2019). Dynamics of biochemical markers of connective tissue metabolism in patients with knee osteoarthritis during conservative treatment with laser therapy. Wiadomości Lekarskie, 72 (5), 802–806. doi: http://doi.org/10.36740/wlek201905115
- Makolinets, K. V., Makolinets, V. I., Morozenko, D. V., Gliebova, K. V., Danylchenko, S. I. (2019). Biochemical markers of connective tissue metabolism in rats’ blood serum with experimental knee osteoarthritis and their dynamics during conservative treatment. Wiadomości Lekarskie, 72 (2), 193–197. doi: http://doi.org/10.36740/wlek201902110
- Morozenko, D., Marushak, O., Gliebova, K., Shakun, O., Skochelias, O. (2019). Clinical and biochemical markers in the diagnosis of bacterial arthritis of knee joint and periprosthetic infection of hip joint. Georgian medical news, 288, 26–32.
- Bondarenko, S. E., Akonjom, M., Filipenko, V. A., Morozenko, D. V., Badnaoui, A., Gliebova, K. V. (2017). Dynamics of biochemical and immunological blood markers in patients with pseudoarthrosis of the femoral neck after total hip arthroplasty. Regulatory Mechanisms in Biosystems, 8 (3), 423–426. doi: http://doi.org/10.15421/021766