About the Journal
Focus and Scope
The goal of "ScienceRise: Biological Science" journal is to provide a platform for scientists to share scientific data in all aspects of the life sciences.
The concept of "Ecosystems", which is considered from three points of view, is at the center of the researched issues of the journal:
– biota, which is affected by external factors caused by human activity,
– the influence of environmental factors on the health of people and animals,
– medicinal properties of plants for their use in medicinal preparations.
Such a focus of research should cover applied aspects related to human and animal health: identification of the causes of diseases and diagnosis based on microbiological studies, prevention, effects of medicinal drugs and supplements, biotechnological solutions for improving the state of health care and the environment.
Therefore, the areas of scientific research covered in the "ScienceRise: Biological Science" journal are divided as follows:
- Biological and agricultural sciences (plants that have medicinal properties);
- Biochemistry, genetics and molecular biology (biochemistry, biotechnology);
- Environmental science (ecology, health, toxicology and mutagenesis);
- Immunology and microbiology (applied microbiology and biotechnology, immunology, parasitology, virology).
- Pharmacology, toxicology and pharmaceuticals;
- Veterinary and veterinary medicine.
Drawing up the items of the publication ethics policy of the journal «ScienceRise: Biological Science» Editors followed the recommendations of Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE). Detailed information about publishing policy - link.
«ScienceRise: Biological Science» journal was first published in August 2016.
Since 2016, the journal has been on the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine, where the results of dissertation research can be published.
The journal is included in CAB International, WordCat, Index Copernicus Journals Master List and other resources.
In 2019, the journal "ScienceRise: Biological Science" was included in the "List of scientific professional publications of Ukraine" (category "B") (order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine No. 612 dated 07.05.2019) in the specialty 091 - Biology.
In 2021, the journal was included in ERIH PLUS, EBSCOhost, and others, the indexing of the journal is constantly updated with new databases. Since 2021, the publisher of the journal has become a member of the Committee on the Ethics of Scientific Publications (COPE).
In 2022, "ScienceRise: Biological Science" was included in the "List of scientific professional publications of Ukraine" (category "B") (order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine No. 320 of 07.04.2022) in the specialty 211 - Veterinary medicine.
We are proud of our authors! We are working for you!