Optimization of fatty composition of liver pate of functional purpose
Keywords:optimization, fat composition, functional foods, liver pate, Harrington’s function
The paper presents the results of analytical and experimental studies of the possibility of combining the fats of animal and vegetable origin in formulations of liver pate of functional purpose. The analysis of the fatty acid composition of vegetable oils is widely available on the market of Ukraine. It is recommended to use the soybean oil as the most valuable content of polyunsaturated fatty acids such as ω-3 for introduction a meat products of emulsion type in the composition.
It is investigated an influence of introduction of vegetable oil to change the structural, mechanical and organoleptic characteristics of pate masses and experimentally established that at inclusion of more than 12,5 % of vegetable oil to the weight of the main raw material is occurred its large separation and it significantly affects the organoleptic characteristics of the finished product.
Finding the optimum mass fraction of soybean oil in formulations of liver pate of functional purpose is decided by using the desirability function proposed by Harrington. For this purpose, it is developed generalizing model that takes into account the influence of the organoleptic quality indicators, the ratio of monounsaturated, polyunsaturated and saturated fatty acids to recommend the best, limiting shear stress and the ratio of polyunsaturated fatty acids series of ω-6 and ω-3. With the help of the developed model it is found the optimum mass fraction of soybean oil for inclusion into liver pate of functional purpose, which is 11,6 %.
- Doronin, A. F., Shenderov, B. A. (2002). Funktsional’noe pitanie. Moscow: «Grant», 295.
- Thomas, J., Beverley, L. (2014, November 24). Leatherhead food research. Functional foods market increases in size. Available: http://www.leatherheadfood.com/functional-foods-market-increases-in-size
- Nechaev, A. P., Shub, I. S., Anoshina, A. M. et al.; In: Nechaev, A. P. (2005). Tehnologii pischevyih proizvodstv. Moscow: KolosS, 768.
- Klimov, A. N., Nikul’cheva, N. G. (1999). Obmen lipidov i lipoproteidov i ego narusheniya. SPb.: Piter, 512.
- Institute of Medicine (U.S.). Panel on Macronutrients., Institute of Medicine (U.S.). Standing Committee on the Scientific Evaluation of Dietary Reference Intakes. (2005). Dietary reference intakes for energy, carbohydrate, fiber, fat, fatty acids, cholesterol, protein, and amino acids. Washington, D.C.: National Academies Press, 1331.
- Riediger, N. D., Othman, R. A., Suh, M., Moghadasian, M. H. (2009, April). A Systemic Review of the Roles of n-3 Fatty Acids in Health and Disease. Journal of the American Dietetic Association, Vol. 109, № 4, 668–679. doi:10.1016/j.jada.2008.12.022
- Basu, H., Pernecky, S., Sengupta, A., Liepa, G. U. (2006, December). Coronary heart disease: How do the benefits of ω-3 fatty acids compare with those of aspirin, alcohol/red wine, and statin drugs? Journal of the American Oil Chemists' Society, Vol. 83, № 12, 985–997. doi:10.1007/s11746-006-5153-4
- Lavie, C. J., Milani, R. V., Mehra, M. R., Ventura, H. O. (2009, August). Omega-3 Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids and Cardiovascular Diseases. Journal of the American College of Cardiology, Vol. 54, № 7, 585–594. doi:10.1016/j.jacc.2009.02.084
- Meyer, B. J., Mann, N. J., Lewis, J. L., Milligan, G. C., Sinclair, A. J., Howe, P. R. C. (2003, April). Dietary intakes and food sources of omega-6 and omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids. Lipids, Vol. 38, № 4, 391–398. doi:10.1007/s11745-003-1074-0
- Metodicheskie rekomendatsii MR 220.127.116.112-08. Normyi fiziologicheskih potrebnostey v energii i pischevyih veschestvah dlya razlichnyih grupp naseleniya Rossiyskoy Federatsii. (2008). Moscow: Federal’nyiy tsentr Gossanepidnadzora Minzdrava Rossii, 43.
- In: Skurihin, I. M., Volgarev, M. N. (1987). Himicheskiy sostav pischevyih produktov. Kn. 2: Spravochnyie tablitsyi soderzhaniya aminokislot, zhirnyih kislot, vitaminov, makro-, mikroelementov, organicheskih kislot i uglevodov. Ed. 2. Moscow: Agropromizdat, 360.
- Moyer, E.; Translation into Russian: Oparin, N. (1998). Vyisokiy uroven’ holesterina: Voprosyi i otvetyi. Moscow: Kron-Press, 175.
- Minkin, R. B.; In: Minkin, S. R. (1994). Bolezni serdechno-sosudistoy sistemyi. SPb.: Akatsiya, 271.
- Ahnazarova, S. L., Kafarov, V. V. (1985). Metodyi optimizatsii eksperimenta v himicheskoy tehnologii. Moscow: Vyisshaya shkola, 327.
- Ostapchuk, N. V., Kaminskiy, V. D., Stankevich, G. N., Chuchuy, V. P.; In: Ostapchuk, N. V. (1992). Matematicheskoe modelirovanie protsessov pischevyih proizvodstv. Kiev: Vischa shkola, 175.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2016 Лариса Владимировна Агунова
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The consolidation and conditions for the transfer of copyright (identification of authorship) is carried out in the License Agreement. In particular, the authors reserve the right to the authorship of their manuscript and transfer the first publication of this work to the journal under the terms of the Creative Commons CC BY license. At the same time, they have the right to conclude on their own additional agreements concerning the non-exclusive distribution of the work in the form in which it was published by this journal, but provided that the link to the first publication of the article in this journal is preserved.