The justification of evaluation criteria of destruction material by embroidery needles
Keywords:degree of destruction of the material, polysiloxane film, embroidery needle, seam step, evaluation criteria
Compound fabric pieces with a sewing machine leads to destruction of material. Extent of destruction of the sample depends on the number of needles and stitch step. It leads to change of explosive loading and coefficient of air permeability. But remains the question of influence of extent of destruction of material in the course of machine embroidery is not studied.
The results of the researches, related to justification criteria for assessing material destruction by embroidery needles are in this work. needles number 75, 80, 90 and 100, and physical material model - polysiloxane (silicone) membrane, which is 0.1 mm of thickness,(50 × 200) mm of size and 83.0 N of breaking characteristic, were used for this experiment. Similar studies were carried out with the increasing of T seam imitation through the length and breadth of samplings, which are shown in the scheme. Such criteria as the change of values of tensile properties and the air permeability coefficient were used to evaluate the degree of destruction of samples, depending on their number and pitch of the seams. The experimental results, which are given in the article for the needle number 75.
The experimental data indicate that as the change of the stitches pitch such process as machine embroidery, have been used, is interconnected multi function, and the embroidery needle is a destructive factor.
- Pyschykov, V., Orlovsky, B. (2007). Sewing Machine Design. К.: Publishing and Printing House "Format", 320.
- Ryabchykov, M., Dejneka, I. (2010). Design and construction of light industry machines. Lugansk: Volodimir Dahl East Ukrainiane National University, 264.
- Ripka, G. (2013). The embroidery needles effect on the materials square destruction. Abstracts of the international scientific conference of young scientists and students “Actual problems and prospects of modern materials development”. К.: KNUTD, 82-84.
- Kukyn, G., Soloviev, A. (1967). Textile Materials Engineering. Part 3. М.: Light industry, 243-248.
- Bedenko, V., Sukharev, M. (1969). About the thermal influence on a thread during the high-speed sewing process. Universities Proceedings. Light Industry Technology, 5, 115-119.
- Belitsin, M. (1968). Effects of various factors on the synthetic filaments mechanical properties. The Physicochemical mechanics problems of fibrous porous disperse structures and materials. Riga: Latvia Sciences Academy, 44-52.
- Belitsin, M. (1964). The sewing thread from the synthetic staple fibers. Spinning, 3, 11-14.
- Laughlin, R. D. (1963). Needle Temperature measurement by Infrared Pyrometay. Textile Research Journal, 33 (1), 35-39. doi:10.1177/004051756303300105
- Moeller, F. (1964). Um die Hitzebarriere bei der Nahmaschinen. Deutsche Nahmaschinen-Zeitung, 85 (10), 16-17.
- Mattes, M., Keworkian, A. (1943). Die Abhandigkeit der Scheuerfestigkeit von der Drehung der Gespinste. Melliand Textilberichte, 24, 56-64.
- Nemeth, E. (1962). Prufung der Scheuerbestandigkeit von Nahzwirnen. Faserforschung und Textiltechnik, 13 (8), 364-369.
- Nestler, R., Briehtswein, R. (1966). Fadenzug kraftuntersuchungen an Industrie-Nahemaschinen. Bekleidung und Maschinwaren, 2, 3-7.
- Smith, J. C., Blandford, J. M., Towne, K. M. (1962). Stress-Strain Relationships in Yarns Subjected to Rapid Impact Loading: Part VIII: Shock Waves, Limiting Breaking Velocities, and Critical Velocities. Textile Research Journal January, 32 (1), 67-76. doi:10.1177/004051756203200109
- Stein, W. (1968). Fadenbruche an Idustrienahmaschinen. Zeitschrift ges: Textilindustrie, 70 (12), 875-880.
- Rormarionowski, W. (1966). Rdzeniowa Przedza. Przeglad wlokien, 20 (1), 27.
- Winkler, F. (1956). Scheuerprufund an Einzelfasern. Faserforschung und Textilechnik, 7, 16-18.
- Wiezlak, W., Nowacki, W. (1968). Badania Warunbow tworzenia sie petli w maszynach szuacych. Odziez, 19 (7), 197-205.
- Mikhailova, N. (2006). The Development of insulating special uniform to the tanks cleaning from aggressive environments. Khmelnitsky, 181.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2016 Галина Анатоліївна Ріпка, Євген Олександрович Мазнєв, Анатолій Андрійович Мичко
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The consolidation and conditions for the transfer of copyright (identification of authorship) is carried out in the License Agreement. In particular, the authors reserve the right to the authorship of their manuscript and transfer the first publication of this work to the journal under the terms of the Creative Commons CC BY license. At the same time, they have the right to conclude on their own additional agreements concerning the non-exclusive distribution of the work in the form in which it was published by this journal, but provided that the link to the first publication of the article in this journal is preserved.