Using physical and electrical methods in conductive meat frying
Keywords:conductive frying, meat, potential difference, pressure
The process of conductive meat frying is inefficient in terms of energy costs and heavy losses of raw materials.
Our studies of mass conductivity in meat under the influence of heat flow from electric heaters through a flat metal wall, potential difference and pressure allowed to reveal patterns of occurrence of flow of matter on the basis of which reasonable factors of conductive frying were substantiated and their impact on the effectiveness of the process were developed taking into account technological requirements.
The analytical method established the theoretical duration of processes of double-sided frying of meat in the conditions of compression and double-sided process under the influence of a thermal stream from heaters and a difference of potentials which is confirmed by experimental data.
Using physical and electrical controls over meat during conductive frying allow significantly to intensify the process, to increase its energy efficiency and output of the finished product without formation of heterocyclic amines in a crust of products. Technical solutions as to implementation of the process of conductive frying under these methods are proposed, specifications of developed devices are given.
- Shevchenko, A. O.; Kharkiv State University of Food Technology and Trade. (2012). Use electrocontact heating in the process of frying culinary products. Kharkiv: KDFTT, 22.
- Cherevko, A. I., Skrypnyk, V. O. (2012). Energy efficiency of devices for conductive frying of meat. Progressive equipment and technology of food production, trade and restaurants, 1 (15), 90-100.
- Cherevko, A. I., Skrypnyk, V. O. (2012). Exergic analysis of conductive frying meat in devices of periodic action. Progressive equipment and technology of food production, trade and restaurants, 2 (16), 70-84.
- Tran, N. L., Salmon, C. P., Knize, M. G., Colvin, M. E. (2002, May). Experimental and simulation studies of heat flow and heterocyclic amine mutagen/carcinogen formation in pan-fried meat patties. Food and Chemical Toxicology, Vol. 40, № 5, 673–684. doi:10.1016/s0278-6915(01)00126-0
- Arvidsson, P., Boekel, M. A. J. S., Skog, K., Jagerstad, M. (1997, September). Kinetics of Formation of Polar Heterocyclic Amines in a Meat Model System. Journal of Food Science, Vol. 62, № 5, 911–916. doi:10.1111/j.1365-2621.1997.tb15005.x
- Arvidsson, P., Boekel, M. A. J. S., Skog, K., Solyakov, A., Jagerstad, M. (1999, March). Formation of Heterocyclic Amines in a Meat Juice Model System. Journal of Food Science, Vol. 64, № 2, 216–221. doi:10.1111/j.1365-2621.1999.tb15868.x
- Ohgaki, H., Takayama, S., Sugimura, T. (1991, March). Carcinogenicities of heterocyclic amines in cooked food. Mutation Research/Genetic Toxicology, Vol. 259, № 3-4, 399–410. doi:10.1016/0165-1218(91)90130-e
- Cherevko, A. I., Skrypnyk, V. O. (2013). Possible directions of increasing energy efficiency and resource saving of the processes of conductive frying of meat. Technics and Technology of Food industries, 2 (29), 97-102.
- Cherevko, A. I., Skrypnyk,V. A., Faryseev, A. G. (2013). Results of the study mass conductivity of pork under the impact of heat flow and current of electroosmosis. Vestnik VHUYT, 4, 138-144.
- Skrypnyk, V. O., Farisyeyev, A. G. (2014). Justification of process parameters of bilateral frying of meat in conditions of electroosmosis. New technologies and equipment for food production. Proceedings of the Interuniversity scientific and practical seminar, March 20, 2014. Poltava: PUET, 17-19.
- Dorohin, V. O., Shelyakov, O. P., Skrypnyk, V. O. (15.06.04). Method of bilateral frying meat and meat products under axial pressure. Patent of Ukraine 36799, MKB A 22 C 18/00. № 2000020729; Appl. 10.02.00; Bul. № 6, 6.
- Cherevko, A. I., Skrypnyk, V. O., Farisyeyev, A. G.; applicant and patent owner Higher Educational Institution of Ukoopspilka Poltava University of Economics and Trade. (12.05.14). The method of frying meat. Patent of Ukraine 105398 C2, MPK A23L 01/01, A23L 1/025, A47J 37/00. a 2012 04451; appl. 09.04.12; Bul. 9. Available: http://uapatents.com/4-105398-sposib-zharennya-myasa.html
- Skrypnyk, V. O. (2012). Development of equipment for the process of bilateral frying of meat at axial compression. Poltava: PUET, 173.
- Cherevko, O. I, Skrypnyk, V. O., Farisyeyev, A. G.; applicant and patent owner Higher Educational Institution of Ukoopspilka Poltava University of Economics and Trade. (25.04.14). The unit for double-sided frying of meat at electroosmosis. Patent of Ukraine 89 357 U, MPK A47J 37/06. a 2012 04493; appl. 09.04.12; Bull. 8. Available: http://uapatents.com/4-89357-pristrijj-dlya-dvostoronnogo-zharennya-myasa-v-umovakh-elektroosmosu.html
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2016 Олександр Іванович Черевко, Вячеслав Олександрович Скрипник, Наталія Юріївна Молчанова
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The consolidation and conditions for the transfer of copyright (identification of authorship) is carried out in the License Agreement. In particular, the authors reserve the right to the authorship of their manuscript and transfer the first publication of this work to the journal under the terms of the Creative Commons CC BY license. At the same time, they have the right to conclude on their own additional agreements concerning the non-exclusive distribution of the work in the form in which it was published by this journal, but provided that the link to the first publication of the article in this journal is preserved.