About the Journal
Focus and Scope
«ScienceRise: Biological Science» – scientific peer-reviewed journal, published 6 times a year, included in category “B” «List of scientific professional editions of Ukraine» (Сertificated by order of Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine No. 612 from 07.05.2019).
The aim of «ScienceRise: Biological Science» is to provide scientists with a platform for sharing scientific progress in all aspects of biological sciences and to do it at the highest level. Articles published in the journal will be interesting for both scientists who focus on theoretical issues and researchers who specialize more in applied and practical aspects.
«ScienceRise: Biological Science» is an open access journal that publishes original research and literature reviews on all issues of biological sciences.
Peer Review Process
The editorial board practices double-blind peer review. This process involves the following:
- First, the editors consider all manuscripts to assess their compliance with the journal subject matter and requirements.
- Following the decision of the editors, the manuscripts submitted are sent to at least two external experts in the corresponding field. The manuscript passes double-blind peer review, neither the authors nor the reviewers know each other.
- Reviewers' comments are transmitted to the authors, together with possible recommendations for the manuscript revision. The editor informs the authors, whether the manuscript is adopted without revision or authors are given the opportunity to review the manuscript and submit it again, or the manuscript is rejected.
Deadline double-blind peer review 30-40 days
- Once you submit your article, it will be sent for review. Our editorial staff is practicing a double-blind peer review
- Get response from reviewers. If adjustment is then necessary to take them into account, and return an e-mail
- If no adjustments or fixed all the comments made by the reviewers, the article goes on editing
Deadline 3-14 days
- After reviewing the article was, it is sent to edit
- Get the answer from the editors of the magazine. If there are adjustments that need to take them into account and send the article back by email
- If no adjustments or fixed all the comments made by the editor, you will need to prepare a package of documents
Frequency of journal "ScienceRise: Biological Science" is quarterly.
Open Access Policy
The journal "ScienceRise: Biological Science" is practicing a policy of immediate open access to published content, supporting the principles of the free flow of scientific information and global knowledge sharing for the common social progress.
The journal editor is independently responsible for deciding which of the articles submitted to the journal should be published, guided by the results of double-blind peer-review and the COPE principles. Arguments about the importance of this work to researchers and readers should always support such decisions. The editor may be guided by the policy of the editorial board of the journal and be limited by applicable legal requirements in relation to such matters as defamation, copyright infringement and plagiarism. The editor may consult with other editors or reviewers in making these decisions.
National University of Pharmacy Kharkiv
Package of documents to article
Rules for submitting an article's manuscript
2. Get acquainted with the conditions of publication:
If you have any questions regarding the conditions of publication in the journal ScienceRise: PharmaceuticalScience, you can contact the journal manager in a way convenient for you (link)
3. Determine the type of article and execute the article in accordance with the requirements
4. Submit the article to the editor
- manuscript of the article in doc / docx format;
- a package of documents in electronic form.
Please find enclosed for your review an original research article, «____________» by ________________________ All authors have read and approved this version of the article. No part of this paper was published or submitted elsewhere. No conflict of interest exits in the submission of this manuscript. We appreciate your consideration of our manuscript for possible publication in journal «ScienceRise: Biological Science», and we look forward to receiving comments from the reviewers.
On behalf of all authors of this manuscript,
- Submit an article on-line using the OJS platform (Open Journal System). When submitting an article in this way, the manuscript of the article and the necessary documents are loaded into the appropriate fields (link).
6. Successfully go through the stages of editing and double-blind peer review (link)
8. Get the finished article in electronic form (archive)
9. Receive a printed copy of the journal (a printed copy of the journal is provided only if it was ordered and paid by the authors of the article).
Terms of Payment
– 50.00 Euro (publication of an article of 10 pages, designed according to the requirements for articles);
– 90.00 Euro (publication of an article of 10 pages, designed according to the requirements for articles + hard copy of the journal);
– the cost of one additional page, designed according to the requirements of the journal, is 5.00 Euro.
Journal doesn't have article submission charges.
Drawing up the items of the publication ethics policy of the journal «ScienceRise: Biological Science» Editors followed the recommendations of Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE). Detailed information about publishing policy - link.
Scientific international journal «ScienceRise: Biological Science» started its work since Juny 2016.