About the influence of intercepting parking on traffic flows in Kharkiv
Keywords:transportation network, parking, traffic flow, traffic modeling, traffic
AbstractAt that time the actual direction to reduce traffic load transport networks in the largest cities is organization of "intercepting" parking. This article presents an analysis of the research on the organization of "intercepting" parking in cities. The main steps of the developed technique of investigation of "intercepting" parking influence on the parameters of traffic flow in the city of Kharkov are given. This methodology is based on the modeling of transport streams using a mathematical model of transport network load. According to the simulation results, based on a variation of the flow of "intercept" to "intercepting" parking lots, the mathematical models of changes in the characteristics of traffic flows are developed. The dependence of the total running and the average time of movement on the transport network on the intensity of the use of "intercepting" parking are determined. These models allow making the quantitative estimates of the effect of "intercepting" parking on the characteristics of the traffic flow. The obtained results can be used to justify the feasibility of the organization and the necessary capacity of "intercepting" parking.
- Rankin, V. U., Klafi, P., Halbert, S. (1981). Avtomobilnye perevozki i organizaciya dorozhnogo dvizheniya. Moskva: Transport, 592.
- Vlasov, D. N., Danilina, N. V. (2010). Sovershenstvovanie transportnoy systemy krupneishego goroda putem razvitiya systemy “perekhvatyvauschikh” parkovok. Proceedings of Moscow State University of Civil Engineering, № 4, 49-54.
- Vlasov, D. N., Danilina, N. V. (2011). “Perekhvatyvauschaya” stoyanka kak kluchevoy element transportno-peresadochnogo uzla. Mezhdunarodny nauchno-tekhnicheskiy zhurnal “Nedvizhimost: ekonomika, upravlenie”, № 2, 55-58.
- Potter, H. S. (2001, January 3). Parking strategies across the subregion. Proceedings of the ICE - Municipal Engineer, Vol. 145, № 1, 3–6. doi:10.1680/muen.2001.145.1.3
- Dulfan, S. B., Lobashov, O. O. (2013). Ways to reduce road traffic load of city transport networks. Technology Audit And Production Reserves, 6(1(14)), 35-38. Available: http://journals.uran.ua/tarp/article/view/19545
- Dulfan, S. B. (2014). Pro docilnist vlashtuvannya perekhvatyvauschikh parkovok u m. Kharkovi. Komunalne gospodarstvo mіst, V. 116, 89-92.
- Arnott, R., Rowse, J. (1999, January). Modeling Parking. Journal of Urban Economics, Vol. 45, № 1, 97–124. doi:10.1006/juec.1998.2084
- Mukhija, V., Shoup, D. (2006, September 30). Quantity versus Quality in Off-Street Parking Requirements. Journal of the American Planning Association, Vol. 72, № 3, 296–308. doi:10.1080/01944360608976752
- Danilina, N. V. (2012). Opredeleniye potrebnosti transportno-peresadochnykh uzlov v «perekhvatyvauschikh» stoyankakh. Sovremenniye problemy nauki i obrazovaniya, № 6, 6. Available: http://online.rae.ru/1021
- Lobashov, O. O. (2010). Methodyka doslіdzhennya vplivu transportnoyi merezhi na parametry transportnykh potokіv u mіstah. Іnformatsіyno-keruyuchi systemy na zalіznichnomu transportі, № 2, 24-25.
- Shvetsov, V., Helbing, D. (1999, June). Macroscopic dynamics of multilane traffic. Physical Review E, Vol. 59, № 6, 6328–6339. doi:10.1103/physreve.59.6328
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2016 Сергій Борисович Дульфан, Алексей Олегович Лобашов
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The consolidation and conditions for the transfer of copyright (identification of authorship) is carried out in the License Agreement. In particular, the authors reserve the right to the authorship of their manuscript and transfer the first publication of this work to the journal under the terms of the Creative Commons CC BY license. At the same time, they have the right to conclude on their own additional agreements concerning the non-exclusive distribution of the work in the form in which it was published by this journal, but provided that the link to the first publication of the article in this journal is preserved.