Development of organizational and economic approaches to the analysis of efficiency of activities of pharmacy as subjects of insurance relations in national health care
Keywords:pharmacy, health insurance, insurance recipe, insurance compensation, compulsory medical insurance, voluntary medical insurance
Aim: to develop a set of organizational and economic approaches to analyzing the effectiveness of pharmacy institutions as important subjects of insurance relations in national health care.
Materials and methods. The study used data from the regulatory framework governing the accounting and reporting system in pharmacies, as well as data from special literature. The historical, analytical-comparative, system, logical, hypothetical-deductive, mathematical-statistical methods of scientific search and cognition are used.
Results. As a result of the conducted research, the main directions and four stages (preliminary, organizational, administrative, evaluated and effective, managerial) were justified in analyzing the effectiveness of pharmacy institutions in terms of introducing insurance relationships. An updated scorecard has been proposed, which contains 29 indicators, divided into two types depending on their content, the specifics of calculations and use in the analysis. The first type (8 indicators) were those that characterize the pharmacy insurance recipe. Use in the analysis of indicators of the second (21 indicators) types allow to evaluate the efficiency of the financial component in the insurance activities of pharmacies. When calculating the indicators can be used natural, cost and temporary accounting meters. The use of indicators describing the state of receivables of business entities in the system of pharmaceutical provision of the population in the analysis of insurance activity of pharmacies is substantiated.
Conclusions. The effective use of data from the analysis of insurance activities of pharmacies allows you to improve their social status in the system of pharmaceutical provision of the population. An important direction of prospective studies is the rationing of indicators, taking into account the specifics of pharmacy activities, depending on their form of ownership and management in the pharmaceutical market of Ukraine
- Dalton, K., Byrne, S. (2017). Role of the pharmacist in reducing healthcare costs: current insights. Integrated Pharmacy Research and Practice, 6, 37–46. doi: http://doi.org/10.2147/iprp.s108047
- Tate, M. L., Hopper, S., Bergeron, S. P. (2018). Clinical and Economic Benefits of Pharmacist Involvement in a Community Hospital-Affiliated Patient-Centered Medical Home. Journal of Managed Care & Specialty Pharmacy, 24 (2), 160–164. doi: http://doi.org/10.18553/jmcp.2018.24.2.160
- Barlas, S. (2015). Insurance Companies Struggle to Balance Medical and Pharmacy Networks. Cost and Access Are Often at Odds; Enrollees Are Caught in the Middle. Pharmacy and Therapeutics, 40 (1), 41–43.
- Handfield, R., Feldstein, J. (2013). Insurance companies' perspectives on the orphan drug. Am Health Drug Benefits, 6 (9), 589–598.
- Danylchenko, L. (2017). The study of features and prospects of the insurance medicine in Ukraine in modern conditions. ScienceRise: Medical Science, 3 (11), 9–15. doi: http://doi.org/10.15587/2519-4798.2017.96222
- Volokhova, L. F., Ostapenko, D. O. (2017). Medichne strakhuvannia ta iogo rozvitok v Ukrainі. Finansovye uslugi, 1, 35–39. Available at: http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/finu_2017_1_10
- Panfilova, H. L. (2009). Rozrobka systemy pokaznykiv, shcho kharakteryzuiut strakhovu retseptury apteky. Visnyk farmatsii, 3 (59), 56–59.
- Nemchenko, A. S., Panfilova, H. L., Korzh, Yu. V., Borozenets, N. I. (2010). Rozrobka efektyvnoi modeli finansovoho zabezpechennia vykonannia derzhavnykh tsilovykh prohram za umov vprovadzhennia oboviazkovoho medychnoho strakhuvannia. Zaporizkyi medychnyi zhurnal, 12 (2), 107–113.
- Krychkovska, A. M., Komar, V. S., Novikov, V. P. (2012). Medychnyi klaster yak strukturna odynytsia systemy oboviazkovoho medychnoho strakhuvannia. Klinichna farmatsiia, farmakoterapiia ta medychna standartyzatsiia, 1-2, 139–142.
- Khodakivska, V. P., Kotvitska, A. A., Korobova, Ye. S., Pastukhova, O. A. (2012). Istorychni aspekty rozvytku medychnoho strakhuvannia v Ukraini. Zaporizkyi medychnyi zhurnal, 5, 116–119.
- Bazylevych, V. D. et. al.; Bazylevych, V. D. (Ed.) (2008). Strakhuvannia. Kyiv: Znannia, 1019.
- Rubtsova, N. M., Chkan, I. O. (2015). Suchasnyi stan rynku medychnoho strakhuvannia v Ukraini: problemy ta perspektyvy rozvytku. Finansovyi prostir, 4 (20), 167–172.
- Lisoval, V. P. (2009). Otsinka rezultativ diialnosti strakhovoi kompanii. Problemy systemnoho pidkhodu v ekonomitsi, 2 (10). Available at: http://jrnl.nau.edu.ua/index.php/EPSAE/article/viewFile/4419/4548
- Voronina, O. O. (2015). Naukovi pidkhody do vyznachennia sutnosti medychnoho strakhuvannia. Naukovyi visnyk Mykolaivskoho natsionalnoho universytetu imeni V. O. Sukhomlynskoho, 8, 733–737.
- Muzyka, O. M. (2017). Stan ta tendentsii rozvytku strakhovoho rynku Ukrainy. Zbirnyk naukovo-tekhnichnykh prats NLUU, 246–255.
- Mishchuk, I., Vinnichuk, I. (2019). Suchasnyi stan oboviazkovoho medychnoho strakhuvannia v Ukraini ta shliakhy yoho rozvytku. Pidpryiemstvo, hospodarstvo i pravo, 2, 110–114.
- Fedorova, N. O. (2018). Medychne strakhuvannia v systemi derzhavnoho rehuliuvannia strakhovoi diialnosti. Available at: http://repositsc.nuczu.edu.ua/bitstream/123456789/6952/1/27%20.pdf
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2019 Hanna Panfilova, Liliia Нala
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Our journal abides by the Creative Commons CC BY copyright rights and permissions for open access journals.