Theoretical and applied aspects of adaptive management of manufacturing pharmaceutical enterprises of Ukraine
Keywords:analysis, adaptive management, pharmaceutical manufacturing enterprise, organization, development, problem
The aim of the article is to analyze the existing problems in the organization of adaptive management of industrial pharmaceutical enterprises in Ukraine.
Materials and methods. The methods used in the study include methods of theoretical generalization, analysis and synthesis, strategic analysis.
Results. It was found that today for the national economy of Ukraine the most effective is the adaptive management for all economic entities of all types of economic activity. It is noted that the management of changes and adaptation to them is of great importance in the adaptive management of manufacturing pharmaceutical enterprises. The role of resource provision in the development of industrial pharmaceutical enterprises is noted, since the development of an economic entity depends on the quality and quantity of resources. An algorithm for solving the problem of forming a resource support system for the development of industrial pharmaceutical enterprises is proposed. A scheme for the formation of a strategy for resource provision of industrial pharmaceutical enterprises is proposed. The article considers the forms of financial support for pharmaceutical sector enterprises that have specific features associated with the specifics of the industry and the demand for its products on the market. It is noted that, despite the listed problems, there is a real opportunity for pharmaceutical manufacturing enterprises to improve their financial position and get certain conditions for their development.
Conclusions. In terms of the problems of organizing adaptive management of industrial pharmaceutical enterprises in Ukraine and possible ways to solve them, one of the most influential factors in the organizational and financial recovery of the industry is the formation of competitive advantages of domestic business entities and an increase in the quality level of managerial decision-making on their development
- Sieckmann, F., Ngoc, H. N., Helm, R., Kohl, H. (2018). Implementation of lean production systems in small and medium-sized pharmaceutical enterprises. Procedia Manufacturing, 21, 814–821. doi: http://doi.org/10.1016/j.promfg.2018.02.188
- Anusha, K., Krishna, P. P., Praveen, K. V. (2014). Pharmaceutical product management. The Pharma Innovation Journal, 6 (11), 112–114.
- Demchenko, N. V. (2014). Stratehiia importozamishchennia u farmatsevtychnii haluzi: osoblyvosti i perspektyvy realizatsii. Visnyk Odeskoho natsionalnoho universytetu. Seriia: Ekonomika, 19 (2), 56–60.
- Kotvitska, A. A., Kostiuk, V. H. (2016). Doslidzhennia suchasnykh pidkhodiv do formuvannia asortymentnoi polityky vitchyznianykh farmatsevtychnykh pidpryiemstv. Sotsialna farmatsiia v okhoroni zdorovia, 2, 37–43.
- ISO 31000:2018 Risk management – Guidelines (2018). International Standard, 16.
- IEC 31010:2019 Risk management – Risk assessment techniques (2019). International Standard, 264.
- Nemchenko, A. S., Nazarkina, V. M., Panfilova, H. L. (2015). Orhanizatsiia ta ekonomika farmatsii. Ch. 1. Orhanizatsiia farmatsevtychnoho zabezpechennia naselennia. Kharkiv: Zoloti storinky, 360
- Prasanth, S. P., Jagathy, R. V. P., Pramod, V. R. (2015). Total Productive Maintenance and Role of Interpretive Structural Modeling and Structural Equation Modeling in Analyzing Barriers in Its Implementation – A Literature Review. International Journal of Scientific & Technology Research, 4 (9), 302–315.
- Raue, J. S., Wieland, A. (2015). The interplay of different types of governance in horizontal cooperations. The International Journal of Logistics Management, 26 (2), 401–423. doi: http://doi.org/10.1108/ijlm-08-2012-0083
- Adobor, H. (2020). Supply chain resilience: an adaptive cycle approach. The International Journal of Logistics Management, 31 (3), 443–463. doi: http://doi.org/10.1108/ijlm-01-2020-0019
- Bellm, D. (2015). Operational Excellence in the Pharmaceutical Industry – An Architecture for Emerging Markets. St. Gallen.
- Sundareshan, S. D. (2015). A Literature Review on Lean Implementations – A comprehensive summary. International Journal of Engineering Research and Applications, 1 (5), 73–81
- Nedelko, Z., Potocan, V., & Dabić, M. (2015). Current and future use of management tools. E+M Ekonomie a Management, 18, 28–45. doi: http://doi.org/10.15240/tul/001/2015-1-003
- Kwilinski, A. (2018). Mechanism of formation of industrial enterprise development strategy in the information economy. Virtual Economics, 1 (1), 7–25. doi: http://doi.org/10.34021/ve.2018.01.01(1)
- Кwilinski, A. (2018). Mechanism of modernization of industrial sphere of industrial enterprise in accordance with requirements of the information economy. Marketing and Management of Innovations, 4, 116–128. doi: http://doi.org/10.21272/mmi.2018.4-11
- Payonk, K., Lyashenko, V., Kvilinskyi, O. (2015). Operation of a business entity in the context of globalization. Economic Herald of the Donbas, 4 (42), 18–23.
- Starikova, M. S., Mishin, D. A., Nikitina, E. A. (2016). Assessment оf Quality оf Adaptive Management оf Industrial Corporation іn the Competitive Environment. International Journal of Pharmacy & Technology, 8 (4), 22473–22485.
- Farhshatova, O., Zaharov, S., Vereskun, M., Kolosok, V. (2019). Formation of Competitive Advantages of the Enterprise Based on Adaptive Management. Marketing and Management of Innovations, 1, 244–256. doi: http://doi.org/10.21272/mmi.2019.1-21
- Siketina, N. H.; Bezpartochnyi, M., Britchenko, I. (Eds.) (2019). Adaptive development of competitive advantages of an industrial enterprise on the basis of analysis and ensuring the competitiveness of its products. Conceptual aspects management of competitiveness the economic entities. Vol. 2. Przeworsk: WSSG, 98–107.
- Martynenko, V. P. (2006). Stratehiia zhyttiezdatnosti pidpryiemstv promyslovosti. Kyiv: Tsentr navchalnoi literatury, 328.
- Ostashko, T. O. (Ed.) Strukturni zminy u svitovii torhivli yak chynnyk rozvytku vnutrishnoho rynku Ukrainy. Kyiv, 350.
- Kubareva, V. (2020). Otsinka farmatsevtychnoi haluzi Ukrainy u konteksti investytsiinoi pryvablyvosti yii kompanii. Available at: https://core.ac.uk/download/pdf/32612758.pdf
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2020 Rita Sahaidak-Nikitiuk, Karyna Holybtsova, Nataliya Demchenko, Mariya Zarichkova
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Our journal abides by the Creative Commons CC BY copyright rights and permissions for open access journals.