Poltava regional Institute of postgraduate pedagogical education named M.V. Ostrogradsky, Ukraine
Doctor of Pedagogical Sciences, Associate Professor, Professor of the Department of Pedagogical Mastery and Inclusive Education
Chief Editor of journal “Image of the modern pedagogue”
Researcher ID: AAB-8827-2022
GoogleScholar profile: link
ID ORCID: http://orcid.org/0000-0003-2344-5347
- Bilyk, N. (2017). Coordination centre of schools of innovation of Ukraine: prospectives for development. Scientific letters of academic society of Michal Baludansky, 5 (3), 20–22.
- Bilyk, N. (2018). Advanced training personal-courses as a way of self-designing of teahcer’s educational trajectory. Fundamental and Applied Researches in Practice of Leading Scientific Schools, 28 (4), 3–8. doi: http://doi.org/10.33531/farplss.2018.4.01
- Bilyk, N. І. (2015). Phenomenon of pedagogical staff’s training regional educational system. ScienceRise, 12 (5 (17)), 4–9. doi: http://doi.org/10.15587/2313-8416.2015.56941
- Sharoshkina, N., Bilyk, N. (2019). Reading as a basis for education of adults in the conditions of libraries. Image of the modern pedagogue, 6 (189), 5–9. Available at: http://isp.poippo.pl.ua/article/view/184969
- Bilyk, N. І. (2019). Communicative Competence of Leaders Staff of General Secondary Education in the Conditions of the New Ukrainian School. Adaptive Management: Theory and Practice. Pedagogy series, 6 (11). Available at: https://amtp.org.ua/index.php/journal/article/view/146
- Zeliuk, V. V., Bilyk, N. I. (2018). Innovative approach to adult education in postgraduate pedagogical education Image of the modern pedagogue, 6 (183), 19–23. Available at: http://isp.poippo.pl.ua/article/view/148178/149371
- Bilyk, N. I. (2015). Shkola novatorstva – transformator novatsii v osvitnii systemi pidvyshchennia kvalifikatsii pedahohichnykh pratsivnykiv. Naukova pedahohichna dumka, 3, 106–110.