Uludag University, Turkey
More information about Salih Çepni: link
ID ORCID: http://orcid.org/0000-0003-2343-8796
Professional (scientific) interests: Science education, Curriculum development implementation and evualatiation assesment.
- Yılmaz, G., İlkörücü, Ş., Çepni, S. (2018). The effects of parent-involved science activities on basic science process skills of the children in the age group of 5-6. Pegem Eğitim ve Öğretim Dergisi, 8 (4), 879–903. doi: https://doi.org/10.14527/pegegog.2018.032
- Ural Keleş, P., Çepni, S. (2019). Evaluating Drama Activities on Fifth Grade Science Subjects with the Developed Analytical Rubric. Universal Journal of Educational Research, 7 (2), 328–336. doi: http://doi.org/10.13189/ujer.2019.070204
- Çepni, S., Demiral, Ü. (2018). Examining argumentation skills of preservice science teachers in terms of their critical thinking and content knowledge levels: An example using GMOs. Journal of Turkish Science Education, 15 (3), 128–151.
- Deveci, I., Çepni, S. (2017). Studies conducted on entrepreneurship in science education: Thematic review of research. Journal of Turkish Science Education, 14 (4), 126–143.
- Çepni, S., Ülger, B. B., Ormanci, Ü. (2017). Pre-service science teachers' views towards the process of associating science concepts with everyday life. Journal of Turkish Science Education, 14 (4), 1–15.
- Çepni, S., Ormanci, U., Kacar, S. (2017). National and International advances in physics education in the last three years: A thematic review. Journal of Turkish Science Education, 14 (3), 87–108.
- Çil, E., Çepni, S. (2015). The effectiveness of conceptual change texts and concept clipboards in learning the nature of science. Research in Science & Technological Education, 34 (1), 43–68. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/02635143.2015.1066323