Uludag University, Turkey
Researcher ID: ABF-5264-2020
ID ORCID: http://orcid.org/0000-0003-2343-8796
Professional (scientific) interests: Science education, Curriculum development implementation and evualatiation assesment.
- Yalcin, H. , Cepni, S., Aydemir, U. (2021). A Thematic Review of the Present Photonic Education. Optics InfoBase Conference Papers.
- Ülger, B. B., Çepnı, S. (2020). Evaluating the effect of differentiated inquiry-based science lesson modules on gifted students' scientific process skills. Pegem Eğitim ve Öğretim Dergisi, 10 (4), 1289–1324. doi: https://doi.org/10.14527/pegegog.2020.039
- Ülger, B. B., Çepnı, S. (2020). Gifted education and STEM: A thematic review. Journal of Turkish Science Education, 17 (3), 443–467.
- Ormanci, Ü., Çepni, S. (2020). Views on Interactive E-Book Use in Science Education of Teachers and Students Who Perform E-book Applications. Turkish Online Journal of Qualitative Inquiry, 247–279. doi: https://doi.org/10.17569/tojqi.569211
- Ormanci, Ü., Çepni, S. (2020). Investigating the Effects of Web-Based Science Material for Guided Inquiry Approach on Information and Communication Skills of Students. Participatory Educational Research, 7 (1), 201–219. doi: https://doi.org/10.17275/per.184.108.40.206
- Ural Keleş, P., Çepni, S. (2019). Evaluating Drama Activities on Fifth Grade Science Subjects with the Developed Analytical Rubric. Universal Journal of Educational Research, 7 (2), 328–336. doi: https://doi.org/10.13189/ujer.2019.070204
- Yılmaz, G., İlkörücü, Ş., Çepni, S. (2018). The effects of parent-involved science activities on basic science process skills of the children in the age group of 5-6. Pegem Eğitim ve Öğretim Dergisi, 8 (4), 879–903. doi: https://doi.org/10.14527/pegegog.2018.032