Entrepreneurial competence in the field of physical culture and sports: content and essential features
Keywords:entrepreneurship, entrepreneurial activity, entrepreneurial skill, entrepreneurial competence, field of physical culture and sport
The article analyzes scientific approaches of researchers to determination of key notions “entrepreneurship”, “entrepreneurial activity”, “entrepreneurial skill”, “entrepreneurial competence” and tries to specify them, taking into account specific features of the field of physical culture and sport. It is stated, that the level of vocational fitness of future specialists in physical culture is provided by joint presence of comprehensive and special knowledge, abilities, skills, sports and life experience, ability to risk, to overcome difficulties, to find decisions at solving problems, appearing at work of certain complexity in the correspondent specialty. The analysis of educational standards, educational-professional programs and learning-methodical disciplines of the professional training of future specialists in the field of physical culture and sport testifies to insufficient effectiveness of the learning-methodical support of the formation of needed key features of ХХІ century, particularly the entrepreneurial competence development. Entrepreneurship in the field of physical culture and sport, according to the results of the analysis of scientific sources, is presented by the author, from one side, in the social aspect, as a concrete life sphere of society, that covers physical-sanitary, learning-training, competitive and other activity types, from another side – the activity that support them (financing, law, management, development of the material-technical base, communication, research work, training and re-training of staff). From the economic point of view – as a field of non-production sphere, kind of socially helpful work, directed on fiving a special type of services. Thus, a question about training specialists in the field of sport for this type of activity is actualized. Their success directly depends on the entrepreneurial competence development level. So, a conclusion is made that the entrepreneurial competence and entrepreneurial skill of specialists in the field of physical culture and sport provides their success; act as an ability to realize acquired knowledge, abilities and skills, accumulation of the experience in the professional and entrepreneurial activity; an ability to choose means and methods of the entrepreneurial activity, adequate to circumstances of place and time
- Varnalii, Z. S. (2015). Konkurentsiia i pidpryiemnytstvo. Kyiv: Znannia Ukrainy, 463.
- Nebrat, V. V. (2017). Development of entrepreneurship in Ukraine: historical determinants and prospects. Economy and forecasting, 3, 140–156. doi: http://doi.org/10.15407/eip2017.03.140
- Pryshchepa, S. M. (2016). Sutnist ta zmist poniattia «pidpryiemnytska kompetentnist». Molodyi vchenyi, 5, 367–370.
- Shapran, O. I. (2016). Sutnist i struktura pidpryiemnytskoi kompetentnosti maibutnikh ekonomistiv. Visnyk Cherkaskoho universytetu. Seriia Pedahohichni nauky, 5, 136–141.
- Stelnikov, M. (2015). Struktura pidpryiemnytskoi kompetentnosti mahistriv spetsialnosti «biznes-administruvannia». Problemy profesiinoho stanovlennia maibutnoho fakhivtsia v umovakh intehratsii do yevropeiskoho osvitnoho prostoru. Kirovohrad. Available at: https://www.cuspu.edu.ua/ua/2014-rik/3-mizhnarodna-internet-konferentsiia-2015/sektsiia-3/3571-struktura-pidpryyemnytskoyi-kompetentnosti-mahistriv-spetsialnosti-biznes-administruvannya
- Matukova, H. I. (2015). Pidpryiemnytska kompetentnist maibutnikh fakhivtsiv ekonomichnoho profiliu: teoriia i praktyka. Kryvyi Rih: Cherniavskyi D. O., 539.
- Bilova, Yu. A. (2015). Deiaki aspekty formuvannia pidpryiemnytskoi kompetentnosti maibutnikh ekonomistiv u protsesi profesiinoi pidhotovky. Naukovi zapysky Berdianskoho derzhavnoho pedahohichnoho universytetu. Seriia: Pedahohichni nauky, 1, 10–14.
- Sydorenko, V. K. et. al. (2017). Metodyka vykladannia osnov pidpryiemnytstva: konspekty lektsii z praktykumom. Chernihiv: ChNPU im. T. H. Shevchenka, 216.
- Makkleland, D. (2015). Prodvizhenie liudei i komand. Saint-Peterburg: Piter, 455.
- Dilovi yakosti pidpryiemtsiv ta yikh rol u zabezpechenni uspikhu pidpryiemnytskoi diialnosti. Available at: http://pidruchniki.com/15290527/ekonomika/dilovi_yakosti_pidpriyemtsiv_rol_zabezpechenni_uspihu_pidpriyemnitskoyi_diyalnosti
- Dobrova, N. V., Osypova, M. M. (2018). Osnovy biznesu. Odessa: Bondarenko M. O., 305.
- Pro pidpryiemnytstvo (2015). Zakon Ukrainy No. 191-VIII. 12.02.2015. Available at: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/main/698-12
- Definition and Selection of Competencies. Theoretical and Conceptual Foundations (DESECO). Strategy Paper on Key Competencies. An Overarching Frame of Reference for an Assessment and Research Program-OECD(Draft), 8.
- Bazyl, L. (2019). Indyvidualno-osobystisni yakosti shchodo uspishnoi pidpryiemnytskoi diialnosti. Profesiine stanovlennia osobystosti: problemy i perspektyvy. Khmelnytskyi: KhNU, 111–112.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2020 Andriy Moldovan
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Our journal abides by the Creative Commons CC BY copyright rights and permissions for open access journals.
Authors, who are published in this journal, agree to the following conditions:
1. The authors reserve the right to authorship of the work and pass the first publication right of this work to the journal under the terms of a Creative Commons CC BY, which allows others to freely distribute the published research with the obligatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this journal.
2. The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive work distribution in the form in which it has been published by the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.