Peer Review Process
The editorial board practices double-blind peer review. This process involves the following:
- First, the editors consider all manuscripts to assess their compliance with the journal subject matter and requirements.
- Following the decision of the editors, the manuscripts submitted are sent to at least two external experts in the corresponding field. The manuscript passes double-blind peer review, neither the authors nor the reviewers know each other.
- Reviewers' comments are transmitted to the authors, together with possible recommendations for the manuscript revision. The editor informs the authors, whether the manuscript is adopted without revision or authors are given the opportunity to review the manuscript and submit it again, or the manuscript is rejected.
Deadline double-blind peer review 30-40 days
- Once you submit your article, it will be sent for review. Our editorial staff is practicing a double-blind peer review
- Get response from reviewers. If adjustment is then necessary to take them into account, and return an e-mail
- If no adjustments or fixed all the comments made by the reviewers, the article goes on editing