Rules for submitting an article's manuscript
- Read the editorial and publishing policies
- Get acquainted with the conditions of publication:
If you have any questions regarding the conditions of publication in the journal ScienceRise: PharmaceuticalScience, you can contact the journal manager in a way convenient for you
- Determine the type of article and execute the article in accordance with the requirements
- Submit to the editorial
- manuscript of the article in doc / docx format;
- a package of documents in electronic form.
4.1. You can send these documents in one of the following ways:
Please find enclosed for your review an original research article, «____________» by ________________________ All authors have read and approved this version of the article. No part of this paper was published or submitted elsewhere. No conflict of interest exits in the submission of this manuscript. We appreciate your consideration of our manuscript for possible publication in journal «ScienceRise: Pharmaceutical Science», and we look forward to receiving comments from the reviewers
On behalf of all authors of this manuscript,
- Submit an article on-line using the OJS platform (Open Journal System). When submitting an article in this way, the manuscript of the article and the necessary documents are loaded into the appropriate fields (link).
- After checking the author’s manuscript for compliance with the topic and uniqueness, as well as providing license agreement, the manager sends an invoice to pay an advance of 50 euro
- Successfully go through the stages of editing and double-blind peer review
- After the editorial board has accepted a positive decision to publish the article, make a final payment in accordance with the invoice for payment.
The amount paid according to paragraph 5 of the rules for submitting the manuscript of the article is counted as an advance for the pre-print preparation of the articles and is considered in payment after the decision to publish the article is made (Terms of payment).
A fact confirming the provision of the service is the publication of the accepted article on the publication’s website.
The advance payment amount (item 5) is not returned in the following cases:
refusal of the author (authors) to make corrections aimed at eliminating the inconsistency of the requirements of the manuscript on the structure and content of the article to the requirements of the journal;
negative decision of reviewers to publish an article in the journal «ScienceRise: Pharmaceutical Science».
At the same time, the advance payment amount (item 5) covers the pre-press work with the article.
The refusal by the editorial staff (pre-press preparation, namely editing/reviewing the article) to the e-mail of the author (s) indicated in the article is a fact of confirmation of the performed work.
- Get the finished article in electronic form (archive)
- Receive a printed copy of the journal (a printed copy of the journal is provided only if it was ordered and paid by the authors of the article).
The author (team of authors) submitting the manuscript to the editorial office of the journal «ScienceRise: Pharmaceutical Science» agrees with all requirements for registration, submission of the manuscript of the article and payment and be responsible in case of violation of these requirements.