Features of education of postgraduate physicians in extreme conditions
Keywords:Dentistry, post-graduate education, simulation, online, offline training, thematic improvement, extraordinary conditions, competences
The professional training of the future doctor is based on the development of skills that could solve complex problems in the specialty "Dentistry" in professional activities. Acquiring knowledge in the process of learning, conducting research, introducing innovations into the initial process is characterized by the uncertainty of conditions and requirements. A student of dental education needs not only the mastery of high-quality modern knowledge, combined with manual skills, but also the development of the moral and volitional sphere, creative potential, the ability to take motivated actions and make adequate decisions.
The purpose of the research is to improve the aspects of postgraduate professional training of dentists in extreme conditions.
A term has been set for the improved analysis of the raised issue. Thus, the term "simulative" is defined as "determined in certain conditions", i.e. takes place in a certain situation, "state, condition, curcumstances in the country; due to the presence of conditions and circumstances that create a certain situation, certain methods of learning are caused". Modeling is a method of studying phenomena and processes, which is based on replacing one state of learning with another, similar to it but carried out in a different way. In post-graduate pedagogy, modeling is a method of activating educational and practical activities, aimed at improving the level of assimilation of doctors' knowledge and forming the necessary competencies in them.
As our experience shows, it is necessary to conduct a blended online and offline form of education, so with the received benefits and satisfaction of the trainees, using educational platforms to increase the effectiveness of training, doctors receive new theoretical knowledge and improve practical skills in the offline form of education.
The advantage of simulation training over other methods makes it possible to form in postgraduates not only professional competence, but also to improve the professional activity. The advantages of offline-online methods of education are the formation of skills in specialists, including not only dentists: theoretical; improvement of practical; creative; communicative; social; reflexive
- Babayev, V., Stadnik, G., Momot, T. (2019). Digital transformation in the field of higher education in globalization conditions. Municipal Economy of Cities, 2 (148), 2–9. doi: https://doi.org/10.33042/2522-1809-2019-2-148-2-9
- Bykov, V. Yu.; Kremen, V. H., Liashenko, O. I. (Eds.) (2019). Tsyfrova transformatsiia suspilstva i rozvytok kompiuterno- tekhnolohichnoi platformy osvity i nauky Ukrainy. Informatsiino- tsyfrovyi osvitnii prostir Ukrainy: transformatsiini protsesy i perspektyvy rozvytku, 20–26.
- Buinytska, O. P., Varchenko-Trotsenko, L. O., Hrytseliak, B. I. (2020). Digitization of higher education institution. Osvitolohichnyi dyskurs, 1 (28), 64–79.
- Vlasenko, O. V., Rodinkova, V. V., Kharkovenko, R. V., Serheta, I. V., Drachuk, O. P., Ahafonov, K. M. ta in. (2023). Navchalno-metodychna konferentsiia aktualni problemy yakisnoi pidhotovky medychnykh kadriv u nadzvychainykh umovakh. Vinnytsia, 296.
- Dushchenko, О. (2021). Current state of digital transformation of education. Physical and Mathematical Education, 28 (2), 40–45. doi: https://doi.org/10.31110/2413-1571-2021-028-2-007
- Ivaniuk, I. V., Ovcharuk, O. V. (2020). The response of ukrainian teachers to Сovid-19: challenges and needs in the use of digital tools for distance learning. Information Technologies and Learning Tools, 77 (3), 282–291. doi: https://doi.org/10.33407/itlt.v77i3.3952
- Karpliuk, S. O. (2019). Osoblyvosti tsyfrovizatsii osvitnoho protsesu u vyshchii shkoli. Informatsiino- tsyfrovyi osvitnii prostir Ukrainy: transformatsiini protsesy i perspektyvy rozvytku. Kyiv, 188–197.
- Paliichuk, V. I. (2019). Deiaki aspekty profesiinoi pidhotovky maibutnikh stomatolohiv metodamy sytuatyvnoho modeliuvannia. Suchasna stomatolohiia, 5, 106–109.
- Sukhonos, V. V., Harust, Yu. V., Shevtsov, Y. A. (2019). Digitalization of education in Ukraine: foreign experience and domestic perspective of implementation. Legal Horizons, 19 (32), 79–86. doi: https://doi.org/10.21272/legalhorizons.2019.i19.p79
- Stasiuk, O. A., Vyzhenko, Ye. Ye., Kuroiedova, V. D. (2020). Vprovadzhennia elementiv dystantsiinoho navchannia vpisliadyplomnu medychnu osvitu na kafedri pisliadyplomnoi osvity likariv-ortodontiv., Suchasna medychna osvita: metodolohiia, teoriia, praktyka. Poltava, 211–212. Available at: https://core.ac.uk/reader/347289931
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2023 Andriy Sydoryako, Svilana Sydoryako
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Our journal abides by the Creative Commons CC BY copyright rights and permissions for open access journals.
Authors, who are published in this journal, agree to the following conditions:
1. The authors reserve the right to authorship of the work and pass the first publication right of this work to the journal under the terms of a Creative Commons CC BY, which allows others to freely distribute the published research with the obligatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this journal.
2. The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive work distribution in the form in which it has been published by the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.