Regularities of mass transfer in a centrifugal machine
Keywords:Сentrifugal forces, mass transfer, contact device
AbstractIn the article are considered basic descriptions of mass-transfer in a high-speed heat and mass transfer centrifugal vehicle, at the use of different types of contact devices. Experimental equalizations are resulted for mass transfer in gas and liquid phases
- Kohl A. L., Gas Purification, [Текст] / Kohl A. L., Riesenfeld F. C., McGraw-Hill, New York (1960).
- Wandt C.J., Processes in centrifugal vehicles , [Текст] / Wandt C.J., Dailey L.W. Hydrocarbon Process 46(10), 155(1967).
- Сиренко В. И., Гидродинамика и массообмен в роторном аппарате центробежного типа [Текст] // Сиренко В. И., Кулов Н. Н., Тютюнников А. Б. Теор. осн. хим.технол. (ТОХТ) – М, 1992, т.26, №2,-с.163..
- Шервуд Т., Массопередача [Текст]./ Шервуд Т.,
- Пигфорд Р., Уилки Ч М.: Химия, 1982.
- Олевский В.М., Пленочная тепло- и массообменная аппаратура. [Текст] / Олевский В.М., Ручинский В.Р., Кашников А.М. – М.: Химия, 1988, 240 с.
- Guo, F., Hydrodynamics and Mass Transfer in Cross-Flow Rotating Packed Bed [Текст] / Guo, F., Zheng, C., Guo, K., Feng, Y. & Gardner, N. C. Chemical Engineering Science, 1997, 52, 3853-3859
- Sandilya, P., Gas-Phase Mass Transfer in a Centrifugal Contactor [Текст] / Sandilya, P., Rao, D. P., Sharma, A. & Biswas, G. Industrial Engineering Chemistry Research, 2001, 40, 384-392
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2014 Евгения Владимировна Манойло
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The consolidation and conditions for the transfer of copyright (identification of authorship) is carried out in the License Agreement. In particular, the authors reserve the right to the authorship of their manuscript and transfer the first publication of this work to the journal under the terms of the Creative Commons CC BY license. At the same time, they have the right to conclude on their own additional agreements concerning the non-exclusive distribution of the work in the form in which it was published by this journal, but provided that the link to the first publication of the article in this journal is preserved.
A license agreement is a document in which the author warrants that he/she owns all copyright for the work (manuscript, article, etc.).
The authors, signing the License Agreement with PC TECHNOLOGY CENTER, have all rights to the further use of their work, provided that they link to our edition in which the work was published.
According to the terms of the License Agreement, the Publisher PC TECHNOLOGY CENTER does not take away your copyrights and receives permission from the authors to use and dissemination of the publication through the world's scientific resources (own electronic resources, scientometric databases, repositories, libraries, etc.).
In the absence of a signed License Agreement or in the absence of this agreement of identifiers allowing to identify the identity of the author, the editors have no right to work with the manuscript.
It is important to remember that there is another type of agreement between authors and publishers – when copyright is transferred from the authors to the publisher. In this case, the authors lose ownership of their work and may not use it in any way.