Research of quality indicators / results of educational activities of general education university in Ukraine
Keywords:educational activity, indicators of quality / performance evaluation, level of quality, competence, benevolence, comfort
The analysis of the system of indicators / criteria for assessing the quality / effectiveness of educational activities of institutions of general secondary education in different regions of Ukraine is carried out. Interpretation of the results of the study consisted of the main indicators of the assessment of the quality / effectiveness of educational activities of the institutions of general secondary education. The results of the conducted survey on the main indicators of the quality / performance evaluation of educational institutions of general secondary education were presented, which were grouped according to the four main quality criteria, namely: indicators characterizing the general criterion for assessing the quality of educational activities of institutions of general secondary education on the openness and accessibility of information about institutions; indicators characterizing the general criterion for assessing the quality of educational activities of institutions of general secondary education, regarding the comfort of conditions in which educational activities are carried out; indicators characterizing the general criterion for assessing the quality of educational activities of general educational institutions, on the benevolence, courtesy and competence of pedagogical workers; indicators characterizing the general criterion for assessing the quality of educational activities of institutions of general secondary education, as to satisfaction with the quality of educational activities of the school.
Graphically presented results of the survey - typical responses to the opinion polls of teachers / school leaders on the criteria / indicators for assessing the quality of the school work, are identified as the most significant ones, taking into account the effectiveness and forecasting of the development of institutions of general secondary education in Ukraine.
The analysis of the relationship between the criteria of the effectiveness / quality of educational activities and the optimization of the school functioning is realized, taking into account the tendencies and requirements of modern education development in the context of Ukraine's European integration, namely: the prognostic aspect - for choosing the best option for making a managerial decision; the evaluation aspect - to assess the ongoing / planned events, build a forecast for the development of the school; the control aspect - for the coordination of the work of institutions of general secondary education, the development of normative acts; motivational aspect - to assess the level of intellectual development, further motivation and self-education of all participants in the educational process; cognitive-activity aspect - to assess the depth of integration of knowledge and professional experience, forecasting the future development of the school
- Kontseptsiia rozvytku osvity v Ukraini. Available at: https://pon.org.ua/novyny/3549-koncepciya-rozvitku-osviti-ukrayini-na-2015-2025.html
- Pro osvitu (2017). Zakon Ukrainy No. 2145-VIII. 05.09.2017. Available at: http://zakon2.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/2145-19
- Zamek, M. Ya. (1997). 32 uroka po ekonomike. Moscow: Vita-Press, 238.
- Hrazhevska, N., Karpiuk, H., Klymiuk, I., Kovalchuk, H., Oliinyk, O. (2004). Zovnishnie testuvannia z ekonomiky. Informaiini materialy. Kyiv: Ukr. rada z ekonom. osvity: Tsentr testovykh tekhnolohii, 256.
- Pidkasistyi, P. I. (1972). Samostoyatel'naya deyatel'nost' uchashhikhsya. Moscow: Pedagogika, 389.
- Klymchuk, I. (2017). Study of Indicators and Criteria for Evaluating the Effectiveness and Prognostication of Educational Activities of General Educational Institutions. EUREKA: Social and Humanities, 5, 3–10. doi: http://doi.org/10.21303/2504-5571.2017.00412
- Klymchuk, I. O. (2017). Vyvchennia pokaznykiv ta kryteriiv otsinky rezultatyvnosti prohnozuvannia diialnosti zahalnoosvitnikh navchalnykh zakladiv. Fundamentalni ta prykladni doslidzhennia u suchasnii nautsi. Kharkiv: Tekhnolohichnyi tsentr, 31–32.
- Danylenko, L. I., Ostroverkhova, N. M. (1996). Efektyvnist upravlinnia pravovoiu shkodoiu: sotsialno-pedahohichnyi aspekt. Kyiv: Shkolar, 302.
- Dmytrenko, Kh. A., Oliinyk, V. V., Anufriieva, O. L. (1996). Tsyvilne upravlinnia: vymyvannia rezultatyvnosti diialnosti uchniv ta pedahohiv. Kyiv: UIPKKO, 84.
- Dubytskyi, L. H. (2008). Problemy finansuvannia innovatsiinykh osvitnikh prohram ta shliakhy yikhnoho rozviazannia. Kompetentnist, 9-10 (60-61), 6–9.
- Kohut, I. (2014). Navchalne navantazhennia vchyteliv v Ukraini ta v krainakh Zakhidnoi Yevropy. Available at: https://cedos.org.ua/uk/osvita/navchalne-navantazhennia-vchyteliv-v-ukraini-ta-krainakh-yevropy
- Stadnyi, Ye., Kohut, I. (2015). Biudzhet osvity ta nauky 2016: shcho pryinialy deputaty. Available at: http://www.cedos.org.ua/uk/osvita/biudzhet-osvity-ta-nauky-2016-shcho-pryinialy-deputaty
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2018 Iryna Klymchuk
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Our journal abides by the Creative Commons CC BY copyright rights and permissions for open access journals.
Authors, who are published in this journal, agree to the following conditions:
1. The authors reserve the right to authorship of the work and pass the first publication right of this work to the journal under the terms of a Creative Commons CC BY, which allows others to freely distribute the published research with the obligatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this journal.
2. The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive work distribution in the form in which it has been published by the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.