Scientific and methodical support for the development of digital competence of primary classes teachers
Keywords:scientific and methodological support, professional development, digital competence, informal education, postgraduate education
The problem of scientific and methodological support of professional development of a teacher as a multifunctional scientific category is considered, on the basis of the analysis of scientific sources.
The essence and peculiarities of scientific and methodological support of development of digital competence of primary school teachers are covered. The subjects of scientific and methodological support and pedagogical, organizational and technological conditions of its realization are determined.
Two groups of functions of scientific and methodological support of development of digital competence of primary school teachers are distinguished and described. The first group of functions provides organization of a supporting process, and the second - facilitates self-study through an individual educational trajectory.
The process of teaching and methodical support of the digital competence of primary school teachers is considered as a structural and content unity of formal education (advanced training courses), non-formal education (scientific methodological work in the intercourse period) and informational education (self-education of the teacher) throughout all professional activities.
The methodical products developed in the course of scientific and methodological support of development of the digital competence of primary school teachers in the conditions of the project activity are briefly described: the program of the special course "Development of the digital competence of the teacher of elementary school classes of the New Ukrainian school", the program of the selective training module "Digital competence of the teacher of the New Ukrainian school" , training program "Model of training "1 student to 1 computer".
The developed scientific and methodological support for the development of the digital competence of primary school teachers builds the system of involving teachers in the process of active use of digital technologies in their pedagogical practice and awakening their creative potential and readiness for independent activity in the informational and educational environment
- Nova ukrainska shkola: Kontseptualni zasady reformuvannia serednoi shkoly. Uriadovyi portal (2016). Available at: https://www.kmu.gov.ua/storage/app/media/reforms/ukrainska-shkola-compressed.pdf
- Proposal for a council recommendation on Key Competences for Lifelong Learning (2008). EUROPEAN COMMISSION. Available at: https://ec.europa.eu/education/sites/education/files/recommendation-key-competences-lifelong-learning.pdf
- Caena, F. (2011). Education and Training 2020 Thematic Working Group ‘Professional Development of Teachers. Available at: http://ec.europa.eu/dgs/education_culture/repository/education/policy/strategic-framework/doc/teacher-development_en.pdf
- ICT in Primary Education Analytical survey. Volume 1: Exploring the origins, settings and initiatives. Available at: http://iite.unesco.org/pics/publications/en/files/3214707.pdf
- ICT in Primary Education Analytical survey. Volume 2: Policy, Practices, and Recommendations. Available at: http://iite.unesco.org/pics/publications/en/files/3214735.pdf
- ICT in Primary Education. Analytical Survey. Volume 3: Collective Case Study of Promising Practices. Available at: http://iite.unesco.org/pics/publications/en/files/3214736.pdf
- Tekhnolohii profesiinoho rozvytku pedahohiv: metodychnyi poradnyk [Technologies of professional development of teachers: methodical adviser] (2016). Kyiv, 231.
- Sydorenko, V. V. (2016). Innovatsiini napriamy naukovo-metodychnoho suprovodu profesiinoho rozvytku pedahohichnykh pratsivnykiv u systemi pisliadyplomnoi osvity [Innovative directions of scientific and methodical support of professional development of pedagogical workers in the system of postgraduate education]. Information compilation for the school principal and head of the kindergarten, 7-8 (48), 22–29.
- Batarshev, A. V. (2015). Systema psykholoho-pedahohycheskoho soprovozhdenyia professyonalnolychnostnoho razvytyia pedahoha [System of psychological and pedagogical support of professional development of a teacher]. Chelovek i obrazovanie, 1 (42), 16–21.
- Sorochan T. M. (2018). Methodical work: preparation of teachers for the implementation of the concept "New Ukrainian School". Available at: http://lib.iitta.gov.ua/710731/1/Сорочан_МЕТОДИСТ_05.pdf Last accessed: 20.06.2018
- Busel, V. T. (Ed.) (2004). Velykyi tlumachnyi slovnyk suchasnoi ukrainskoi movy [Great explanatory dictionary of modern Ukrainian language]. Kyiv; Irpen: Perun, 1440.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2018 Nataliia Gushchуna
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Our journal abides by the Creative Commons CC BY copyright rights and permissions for open access journals.
Authors, who are published in this journal, agree to the following conditions:
1. The authors reserve the right to authorship of the work and pass the first publication right of this work to the journal under the terms of a Creative Commons CC BY, which allows others to freely distribute the published research with the obligatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this journal.
2. The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive work distribution in the form in which it has been published by the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.