Development of the functional model to control the levels of electricity consumption by underground ironore enterprises
Keywords:control algorithm, optimization of electricity consumption by iron ore enterprises, functional-technological structure, zonal tariffs
This paper reports results of the study into assessing the features and devising a tactic for the development of structures for the systems that control levels of electricity consumption by receivers at iron-mining enterprises employing the underground technique for extracting iron ore raw materials (IOR). It is shown that the advantages of the proposed structure, compared with existing variants, is the implementation within its functional of control solutions that are predefined by the specificity in the operational technology of electric energy (EE) receivers at these types of enterprises. The solution became possible based on the unification of the electrical energy complex of these enterprises into a single structure: electricity supply systems ‒ EE receivers. A list of consumers has been compiled, which form a shape of daily timetables of electrical loads at an iron ore enterprise ‒ the so-called stationary installations that consume more than 80 % of the total consumption of EE. It is these consumers that were included in the category of EE receivers‒regulators. Individual optimization of operational modes of the work of these receivers over a day's underlies the logic of control over the levels of EE consumption. Such a structure of optimization appears appropriate based on the fact that a price for the EE consumed by an enterprise over 24 hours is formed by the energy-generating organization differentiated in a function of zonal tariffs: peak, half-peak, night. Upon determining a dependence of energy consumption levels by the receivers-regulators on controlling and perturbing variables, it has been established, and recommended for implementation, to control the level of EE consumption based on the substantiated and predefined criteria, whose essence comes down to the minimization of this indicator.
The present work has synthesized a mathematical model, based on which the algorithm of control was designed. This makes it possible to not only minimize the level of power consumption by taking into consideration the zonal tariff prices for the EE consumed, but to control flows in the cases of possible limitations for the levels of electricity supply by the side that supplies power to an energy system.
- Babets, Ye. S., Melnykova, I. Ye., Hrebeniuk, S. Ya., Lobov, S. P.; Babets, Ye. S. (Ed.) (2015). Doslidzhennia tekhniko-ekonomichnykh pokaznykiv hirnychodobuvnykh pidpryiemstv Ukrainy ta efektyvnosti yikh roboty v umovakh zminnoi koniuktury svitovoho rynku zalizorudnoi syrovyny. Kryvyi Rih: vyd. R. A. Kozlov, 391.
- Stohniy, B. S., Kyrylenko, O. V., Prakhovnyk, A. V., Denysiuk, S. P. et. al. (2011). Osnovni parametry enerhozabezpechennia natsionalnoi ekonomiky na period do 2020 roku. Kyiv: Vyd. In-tu elektrodynamiky NAN Ukrainy, 275.
- Sinchuk, I. O., Guzov, E. S., Yalovaya, A. N., Boyko, S. N.; Sinchuk, O. N. (Ed.) (2016). Elektroeffektivnost' proizvodstva s podzemnymi sposobami dobychi. LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing, 351.
- Sinchuk, O. M., Boiko, S. M., Sinchuk, I. O., Karamanyts, F. I., Kozakevych, I. A., Baranovska, M. I., Yalova, O. M.; Sinchuk, O. M. (Ed.) (2018). Aspects of the problem of applying distributed energy in iron ore enterprises electricity supply systems. Warsaw, 77.
- Avilov-Karnauhov, B. N. (1956). Elektroenergeticheskie raschety dlya ugol'nyh shaht. Moscow: Nedra, 103.
- Gladilin, L. V. (1980). Osnovy elektrosnabzheniya gornyh predpriyatiy. Moscow: Nedra, 327.
- Volotkovskiy, S. A., Belyh, B. P., Bun'ko, V. A., Varshavskiy, A. M., Kur'yan, A. I., Guryshev, B. F. (1972). Elektrifikaciya gornyh rabot. Moscow: Nedra, 472.
- Prahovnik, A. V., Rozen, V. P., Degtyarev, V. V. (1985). Energosberigayushchie rezhimy elektrosnabzheniya gornodobyvayushchih predpriyatiy. Moscow: Nedra, 232.
- Zhivov, L. G., Poltava, L. I. (1963). Opredelenie moshchnosti shtrekovyh podstanciy zhelezorudnyh shaht. Gorniy zhurnal, 2, 15–18.
- Shchuckiy, V. I., Lyahomskiy, A. V. Egorov, D. A. (1989). Povyshenie tochnosti opredeleniya raschetnyh nagruzok elektroustanovok polimetallicheskih rudnikov. Izvestiya VUZov. Ser.: Elektromekhanika, 3, 109–112.
- Jiang, S., Lian, M., Lu, C., Ma, Q. (2018). Optimization research of mine production energy control system based on synergy theory. Paper Asia, 2018 (3), 48–52.
- Nel, A. J. H., Vosloo, J. C., Mathews, M. J. (2018). Financial model for energy efficiency projects in the mining industry. Energy, 163, 546–554. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.energy.2018.08.154
- Holmberg, K., Kivikytö-Reponen, P., Härkisaari, P., Valtonen, K., Erdemir, A. (2017). Global energy consumption due to friction and wear in the mining industry. Tribology International, 115, 116–139. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.triboint.2017.05.010
- Liu, X., Meng, X. (2018). Evaluation and empirical research on the energy efficiency of 20 mining cities in Eastern and Central China. International Journal of Mining Science and Technology, 28 (3), 525–531. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijmst.2018.01.002
- Vidal, O. (2018). Energy Requirements of the Mining and Metallurgical Industries. Commodities and Energy, 27–52. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/b978-1-78548-267-0.50003-6
- Widera, M., Kasztelewicz, Z., Ptak, M. (2016). Lignite mining and electricity generation in Poland: The current state and future prospects. Energy Policy, 92, 151–157. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enpol.2016.02.002
- Yehorshyn, O. O., Maliarets, L. M. (2006). Matematychne prohramuvannia. Kharkiv: VD «INZhEK», 384.
- Lavrinenko, N. M., Latynin, S. M., Fortuna, V. V., Beskrovnyi, O. I. (2010). Osnovy ekonomiko-matematychnoho modeliuvannia. Lviv: «Mahnoliya 2006», 540.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2018 Oleg Sinchuk, Ihor Sinchuk, Ihor Kozakevych, Vladislav Fedotov, Vadim Serebrenikov, Natalya Lokhman, Tatiana Beridze, Serhii Boiko, Andrey Pyrozhenko, Аlena Yalova
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The consolidation and conditions for the transfer of copyright (identification of authorship) is carried out in the License Agreement. In particular, the authors reserve the right to the authorship of their manuscript and transfer the first publication of this work to the journal under the terms of the Creative Commons CC BY license. At the same time, they have the right to conclude on their own additional agreements concerning the non-exclusive distribution of the work in the form in which it was published by this journal, but provided that the link to the first publication of the article in this journal is preserved.
A license agreement is a document in which the author warrants that he/she owns all copyright for the work (manuscript, article, etc.).
The authors, signing the License Agreement with PC TECHNOLOGY CENTER, have all rights to the further use of their work, provided that they link to our edition in which the work was published.
According to the terms of the License Agreement, the Publisher PC TECHNOLOGY CENTER does not take away your copyrights and receives permission from the authors to use and dissemination of the publication through the world's scientific resources (own electronic resources, scientometric databases, repositories, libraries, etc.).
In the absence of a signed License Agreement or in the absence of this agreement of identifiers allowing to identify the identity of the author, the editors have no right to work with the manuscript.
It is important to remember that there is another type of agreement between authors and publishers – when copyright is transferred from the authors to the publisher. In this case, the authors lose ownership of their work and may not use it in any way.