INCREASE IN EFFICIENCY OF OIL EXTRACTION FROM SUNFLOWER CAKE BY ENZYMATIC WAY
Keywords:sunflower cake, mathematical modeling, hydrolase.
In the present work the optimal conditions were obtained and the mathematical model was developed allowing to predict the influence of each parameter on the efficiency of the enzymatic process of sunflower cake preparation for oil extraction.
- Shahidi F. Bailey's industrial oil and fat products [Текст] / F. Shahidi. – [6th еd.]. – Hoboken, New Jersey, USA: John Wiley & Sons Inc., 2005. – 3616 p.
- Щербаков В. Г. Биохимия и товароведение масличного сырья [Текст] / В. Г. Щербаков. – М: Агропромиздат, 1991. – 304 с.
- Rastall R. Novel enzyme technology for food applications [Текст] / R. Rastal. – Woodhead Publishing Ltd, Cambridge, England, 2007. – 336 pp.
- Bornscheuer U. T. Hydrolases in organic synthesis : regio- and stereoselective biotransformations [Текст] / U. T. Bornscheuer, R. J. Kazlauskas. – Weinheim: Wiley-VCH, 2006. – 355 pp.
- Whittall J. Practical methods for biocatalysis and biotransformations [Текст] / J. Whittall, P. Sutton. – Chichester, U.K.: J. Wiley, 2010. – 402 pp.
- Копейковский В. М. Лабораторный практикум по технологии производства растительных масел [Текст] / В.М. Копейковский, А.К. Мосян, Л.А. Мхитарьянц – М: Агропромиздат, 1990 – 191 с.
- Montgomery D.C. Design and analysis of experiments [Текст] / D.C. Montgomery. – [7th еd.]. – New York, John Wiley & Sons, 2008. – 656 pp.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2014 Павло Олександрович Некрасов, Олександр Павлович Некрасов, Олена Валеріївна Аверіна
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The consolidation and conditions for the transfer of copyright (identification of authorship) is carried out in the License Agreement. In particular, the authors reserve the right to the authorship of their manuscript and transfer the first publication of this work to the journal under the terms of the Creative Commons CC BY license. At the same time, they have the right to conclude on their own additional agreements concerning the non-exclusive distribution of the work in the form in which it was published by this journal, but provided that the link to the first publication of the article in this journal is preserved.
A license agreement is a document in which the author warrants that he/she owns all copyright for the work (manuscript, article, etc.).
The authors, signing the License Agreement with PC TECHNOLOGY CENTER, have all rights to the further use of their work, provided that they link to our edition in which the work was published.
According to the terms of the License Agreement, the Publisher PC TECHNOLOGY CENTER does not take away your copyrights and receives permission from the authors to use and dissemination of the publication through the world's scientific resources (own electronic resources, scientometric databases, repositories, libraries, etc.).
In the absence of a signed License Agreement or in the absence of this agreement of identifiers allowing to identify the identity of the author, the editors have no right to work with the manuscript.
It is important to remember that there is another type of agreement between authors and publishers – when copyright is transferred from the authors to the publisher. In this case, the authors lose ownership of their work and may not use it in any way.