VISCOSITY COEFFICIENTS OF THE LOW-MOLECULAR PURE LIQUIDS AND COMPONENTS OF SOLUTIONS
Keywords:chemical potential, the viscosity of pure liquids, the characteristic time of viscous flow.
AbstractIt was determined, that the viscosity coefficient of pure liquid is ordered to the relation η=3RTτ/V, and for the component of the solution the following ratio ηi=3RTτi/Vi is valid. The viscosity of the solution is determined by the equation
- Frenkel J. Uber die Warmebewegung in festen und flussigen Korpern / J. Frenkel // Z. Phys. – 1926. – Vol. 35. – P.652 - 669.
- Френкель Я.И. Кинетическая теория жидкости / Я.И. Френкель - Л.: Наука, 1975. – 592с.
- Eyring H. Viscosity, Plasticity, and Diffusion as Examples of Absolute Reaction Rates / H. Eyring // J.Chem.Phys. – 1936. - Vol. 4. – P. 283 - 291.
- Ewell R.H. Theory of the Viscosity of Liquids as a Function of Temperature and Pressure / R.H. Ewell, H. Eyring // J.Chem.Rhys. – 1937. – Vol. 5. – P.726 - 736.
- Глесстон C. Теория абсолютный скоростей реакции / C.Глесстон, К.Лейдлер, Г.Эйринг – М.: Инострю., 1948. - 583 с.
- Kendall J. The Viscosity of Liquids. II. The Viscosity – Composition Curve for Ideal Liquid Mixtures / J. Kendall, K.P. Monroe // J. Amer. Chem. Soc. - 1917. – Vol. 39. - P. 1787-1802.
- Lonsdale H.K. Transport properties of cellulose acetate osmotic membranes / H.K. Lonsdale, U. Merten, R.L. Riley // J. Appl. Polymer. Sci. – 1965. – Vol. 9. – P. 1341 - 1349.
- Медведевських Ю.Г. Связь между потоками и критерий разделимости компонентов в баромембранном процессе / Ю.Г. Медведевских, А.А. Туровський, Г.Е.Заиков // Хим. физика, 1998. – т.17. - №8 –С. 141 - 144.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2014 Оксана Юліанівна Хавунко, Юрій Григорович Медведевських
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The consolidation and conditions for the transfer of copyright (identification of authorship) is carried out in the License Agreement. In particular, the authors reserve the right to the authorship of their manuscript and transfer the first publication of this work to the journal under the terms of the Creative Commons CC BY license. At the same time, they have the right to conclude on their own additional agreements concerning the non-exclusive distribution of the work in the form in which it was published by this journal, but provided that the link to the first publication of the article in this journal is preserved.
A license agreement is a document in which the author warrants that he/she owns all copyright for the work (manuscript, article, etc.).
The authors, signing the License Agreement with PC TECHNOLOGY CENTER, have all rights to the further use of their work, provided that they link to our edition in which the work was published.
According to the terms of the License Agreement, the Publisher PC TECHNOLOGY CENTER does not take away your copyrights and receives permission from the authors to use and dissemination of the publication through the world's scientific resources (own electronic resources, scientometric databases, repositories, libraries, etc.).
In the absence of a signed License Agreement or in the absence of this agreement of identifiers allowing to identify the identity of the author, the editors have no right to work with the manuscript.
It is important to remember that there is another type of agreement between authors and publishers – when copyright is transferred from the authors to the publisher. In this case, the authors lose ownership of their work and may not use it in any way.