The computerized system with the reconfigurable architecture for monitoring environmental parameters
Keywords:environmental monitoring information-measuring system, intelligent measuring transducer, parallel code processing
The approach and technology for synthesizing universal hardware for monitoring a wide range of environmental parameters - climate, radiation, concentration of pollutant and other were proposed. The methodology of dividing the functions of initial registration of information signals and their subsequent digital processing has allowed to unify requirements for the measuring transducers and computational tools, used in the system. Expanding the functionality of the system and simplifying its technical implementation was achieved by using structural-modular organization, intelligent sensors and measuring transducers, as well as computer tools with the reconfigurable architecture. The proposed technique of parallel processing of intelligent sensor identification codes in CPU and data collection coprocessor allows to increase input data sorting speed by two times, consequently, increase the number of information channels for recording environmental parameters. Also, the option of the developed basic computer tools for the sanitary control of production facilities was considered.
- Jakunina, I. V., Popov, N. S. (2009). Metody i pribory kontrolja okruzhajushhej sredy. Jekologicheskij monitoring : uchebnoe posobie. Tambov: Izd-vo Tamb. gos. tehn. un-ta, 188.
- Shabashkevich, B. G., Dobrovol's'kij, Ju. G., Jur’ev V. G. et. al. (2013). Komp’juterizovanij radіometr-dozimetr ul'trafіoletovogo vipromіnjuvannja Tenzor-31M. Naukovij vіsnik Chernіvec'kogo nacіonal'nogo unіversitetu іmenі Jurіja Fed'kovicha. Serіja: Komp’juternі sistemi ta komponenti, 4 (2), 89‑93.
- Vujcik, V., Gotra, Z. Ju., Grygor’jev, V. V. et. al.; Z. Ju. Gotra (Ed.) (2002). Mikroelektronni sensory fizychnyh velychyn : Naukovo-navchal'ne vydannja. V 3 tomah. Vol. 1. Lviv: Liga-Pres, 475.
- Nauchno-proizvodstvennaja firma “Tenzor”. Available at: http://tenzor.ua/main/about/o-firme.html
- Metodychni rekomendacii' z pytan' stvorennja system monitoryngu dovkillja regional'nogo rivnja. Nakaz Ministerstva navkolyshn'ogo pryrodnogo seredovyshha Ukrai'ny vid 16 grudnja 2005, № 467. Available at: http://gov.ua
- Tema vypusku: Zlojakisni puhlyny shkiry - na drugomu misci v Ukrai'ni sered onkozahvorjuvan' (2010). Zdorov’ja, 31 (166), 12‑17.
- Meteoobservatorija MGU. Programma UF monitoring. Available at: http://www.momsu.ru/ufr.html
- Yankee Environmental Systems, Inc. (YES. Available at: http://www.yesinc.com/
- UV-B Monitoring and Research Program. Colorado State University. Available at: http://uvb.nrel.colostate.edu/UVB/index.jsf
- Tarasova, V. V. Ekologichna standartyzacija i normuvannja antropogennogo navantazhennja na pryrodne seredovyshhe [Tekst] / V. V. Tarasova, A. S. Malynovs'kyj, M. F. Rybak; zag. red. V. V. Tarasovoi'. – K.: Centr uchbovoi' literatury, 2007. – 276 s.
- Klymenko, M. O., Pryshhepa, A. M., Voznjuk, N. M. (2006). Monitoryng dovkillja. Kiev: Vydavnychyj centr “Akademija”, 360.
- Vorobec', G. I., Voropajeva, S. L., Kuz', M. A., Nikolajev, A. M. (2011). Strukturna organizacija systemy monitoryngu. Naukovyj visnyk Chernivec'kogo nacional'nogo universytetu imeni Jurija Fed'kovycha. Serija: Komp’juterni systemy ta komponenty, 2 (1), 120‑123.
- Bolchini, C., Carminati, M., Miele, A., Quintarelli, E. (2013). A Framework to Model Self-Adaptive Computing Systems. Proc. NASA/ESA Conference on Adaptive Hardware and Systems, 71‑78.
- Berthold, O. (2012). Self-reconﬁguring System-on-Chip using Linux on a Virtex-5 FPGA. Diplomarbeit zur Erlangung des akademischen Grades Diplominfor-matiker Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin, 107.
- Palagin, A. V., Opanasenko, V. M. (2011). Design and Application of the PLD-Based Reconfigurable Devices. Design of Digital Systems and Devices. Series: Lecture Note in Electrical Engineering, 79, 59‑91. doi: 10.1007/978-3-642-17545-9_3
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2015 Георгій Іванович Воробець, Руслан Дмитрович Гуржуй, Микола Андрійович Кузь
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The consolidation and conditions for the transfer of copyright (identification of authorship) is carried out in the License Agreement. In particular, the authors reserve the right to the authorship of their manuscript and transfer the first publication of this work to the journal under the terms of the Creative Commons CC BY license. At the same time, they have the right to conclude on their own additional agreements concerning the non-exclusive distribution of the work in the form in which it was published by this journal, but provided that the link to the first publication of the article in this journal is preserved.
A license agreement is a document in which the author warrants that he/she owns all copyright for the work (manuscript, article, etc.).
The authors, signing the License Agreement with PC TECHNOLOGY CENTER, have all rights to the further use of their work, provided that they link to our edition in which the work was published.
According to the terms of the License Agreement, the Publisher PC TECHNOLOGY CENTER does not take away your copyrights and receives permission from the authors to use and dissemination of the publication through the world's scientific resources (own electronic resources, scientometric databases, repositories, libraries, etc.).
In the absence of a signed License Agreement or in the absence of this agreement of identifiers allowing to identify the identity of the author, the editors have no right to work with the manuscript.
It is important to remember that there is another type of agreement between authors and publishers – when copyright is transferred from the authors to the publisher. In this case, the authors lose ownership of their work and may not use it in any way.