Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 14-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
Our publications make use of copyright CREATIVE COMMONS open access journals.
Authors published in this journal agree to the following terms:
1 The authors reserve the right of authorship of the work and pass the journal right of first publication of this work are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which allows others to freely distribute the published work with reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of this magazine.
2 The authors have the right to enter into separate agreements for additional non-exclusive distribution of work in the form in which it was published the magazine (such as work place electronic repository institution or publish as part of the monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of this magazine.