Method of using electronic passport of locomotive in management system of preroute preparation
Keywords:Pre-rout preparation, locomotive, electronic passport, technical diagnostics, process, weight of train, profile of area
AbstractThe issue of pre-rout preparation of locomotives has been studied for few years, but despite a large number of studies in this area, the issue of use of information technologies has not been considered. This article presents a method of usage of electronic passport of a locomotive when controlling the pre-rout preparation. The proposed method involves the calculation of the coefficient to assess the center state, to form the technological process of pre-rout preparation and to predict the center state in future. It was concluded that the coefficient is multi-factor and it depends on the change of the technical parameters of locomotive centers, weight of train and profile of the area for a locomotive. In future, the use of the proposed method will permit the repair of locomotives according to actual technical condition
- Пузир, В. Г. Наукові основи удосконалення технології передрейсової підготовки локомотивів та локомотивних бригад [Текст] : дис. … докт. техн. наук / В. Г. Пузир. – Х., 2005. – 350 с.
- Тартаковский, Э. Д. Методика определения среднего времени контроля систем локомотивов [Текст] / Э. Д. Тартаковский // Оптимизация управления и повышение эффективности работы локомотивов. Межвуз. сб. научн. тр.. – 1984. – С. 66 – 68
- Тартаковский, Э. Д. Основы автоматизации технического обслуживания, диагностирования и ремонта локомотивов [Текст] : учеб. пособие / Э. Д. Тартаковский, А. В. Устенко, В. Г. Пузырь. – Х.: ХИИТ, 1992. – 74 с.
- Halsall, F. Data Communication, Computer Networks and Open Systems [Текст] / F. Halsall // Addison-Wesley/ – 1996. – 907 p.
- Castano, S. Database Security [Текст] / S. Castano, M. Fugini, G.Martella, P. Samarati // Addison-Wesley. – 1995. – 424 p.
- Silberschantz, A. Database System Concepts [Текст] / A. Silberschantz, H. Korth, S. Sudarshan // McGraw-Hill. – 1997. – 567 p.
- Daft, R. New approach to design and use management information [Текст] / R. Daft, A. Macintosh // California Management Rev. – 1978. – Vol. 21. N 1. – c. 83 – 92
- Каuffels, F. J. Kommunikations – standart fur die industriell Fertigungsumgebung [Текст] / F. J. Каuffels // Techn. Rundshau. – 1985. – Bd 77. N 35. – S. 142 – 145
- Put, P. Architecture of High Throughput packet switching node [Текст] / P. Put, R. Renoulin // . 5 Int. Conf. Comput. Commun. Atlanta. – 1980. - P. 208 – 215
- Curtin, K. M. A Monte-Carlo approach to evaluate multimodel system realiabity [Текст] / K.M. Curtin // Operations Research. – 1989. – V. 7. № 6. – 78 p.
- Puzyr, V.G. (2005). Scientific basics of improving the technology of pre-route preparation of locomotives and locomotive brigades. Kharkiv, Ukraine.
- Tartakovsky, E.D. (1984). Method of determination mean time of control the systems of locomotives. Optimization of management and increase of efficiency work of locomotives, 66 – 68
- Tartakovsky, E.D., Ustenko, A.V., Puzyr, V.G. (1992). Bases of automation of technical service, diagnosticating and repair of locomotives. Kharkiv, Ukraine. HIIT
- Halsall, F. (1996). Data Communication, Computer Networks and Open Systems. Addison-Wesley
- Castano, S., Fugini, M., Martella, G., Samarati P. (1995) Database Security. Addison-Wesley
- Silberschantz, A., Korth, H., Sudarshan S. (1997) Database System Concepts. McGraw-Hill
- Daft, R., Macintosh, A. (1978) New approach to design and use management information. California Management Rev. 83 – 92
- Каuffels, F.J. (1985) Kommunikations – standart fur die industriell Fertigungsumgebung. Techn. Rundshau. 142 – 145
- Put, P., Renoulin, R. (1980) Architecture of High Throughput packet switching node. 5 Int. Conf. Comput. Commun. Atlanta. 208 – 215
- Curtin, K. M. (1989) A Monte-Carlo approach to evaluate multimodel system realiabity. Operations Research.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2014 Олександр Миколайович Обозний
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The consolidation and conditions for the transfer of copyright (identification of authorship) is carried out in the License Agreement. In particular, the authors reserve the right to the authorship of their manuscript and transfer the first publication of this work to the journal under the terms of the Creative Commons CC BY license. At the same time, they have the right to conclude on their own additional agreements concerning the non-exclusive distribution of the work in the form in which it was published by this journal, but provided that the link to the first publication of the article in this journal is preserved.
A license agreement is a document in which the author warrants that he/she owns all copyright for the work (manuscript, article, etc.).
The authors, signing the License Agreement with PC TECHNOLOGY CENTER, have all rights to the further use of their work, provided that they link to our edition in which the work was published.
According to the terms of the License Agreement, the Publisher PC TECHNOLOGY CENTER does not take away your copyrights and receives permission from the authors to use and dissemination of the publication through the world's scientific resources (own electronic resources, scientometric databases, repositories, libraries, etc.).
In the absence of a signed License Agreement or in the absence of this agreement of identifiers allowing to identify the identity of the author, the editors have no right to work with the manuscript.
It is important to remember that there is another type of agreement between authors and publishers – when copyright is transferred from the authors to the publisher. In this case, the authors lose ownership of their work and may not use it in any way.