Development of technology for macaroni products based on flour of grain crops and ion-zoned water
Keywords:macaroni, ionized water, corn, amaranth, flour, additives, powder, gluten, dough, dry matter
The nutritional value of food is one of the most important factors that determine the health of the population. In the macaroni market, dietary and functional products, fortified macaroni products and products of high nutritional value occupy a small segment that does not exceed 1 %. In this regard, the development of an assortment of pasta with increased nutritional value, with a directionally changed chemical composition, is relevant. In the pasta industry, an increase in the nutritional and biological value of products is achieved through the introduction of non-traditional types of raw materials and special food additives into the recipe. To reduce the deteriorating effect of corn and amaranth flour on the pasta properties of flour from durum wheat, ionized water was used with a concentration of ions of 1,000, 2,000, 3,000, 4,000 units/cm3 and ozone of 2 mg/l. It was found that ionized water has a positive effect on the properties of gluten and the quality of pasta with the addition of corn and amaranth flour. It was determined that the best quality of pasta is achieved when using ionized water with an ion concentration of 3,000 units/cm3 and ozone 2 mg/l and at dosages of amaranth flour 17.5 %, corn flour – 20 % to pasta flour. Summing up the results of the experimental study, the amount of prescription components for the production of pasta with high nutritional and biological value was optimized
- Osipova, G. A. (2009). Tekhnologiia makaronnogo proizvodstva. Orel: Orel GTU, 152.
- Iskakova, G. K., Umirzakova, G. A. (2015). Research as raw material in the production of pasta functionality. Izvestiia NAN RK, 4 (28), 87–92.
- Baiysbayeva, M. P., Zhiyenbayeva, S. T., Rustemova, A. Zh., Batyrbayeva, N. B., Izembayeva, A. K., Irmatova, Zh. K. and others. 2019The effect of formulating supplements on the quality, nutritional value, safety and microbiological parameters of butter cookies. EurAsian Journal of BioSciences, 13, 2015–2021.
- Martirosian, V. D., Sotchenko, E. F., Sotchenko, Iu. V. (2011). Primenenie kukuruznoi muki dlia uluchsheniia pokazatelei kachestva khlebobulochnykh izdelii. Kukuruza i sorgo, 1, 28–29.
- Shneider, D. V. (2012). Razrabotka tekhnologii bezgliutenovykh makaronnykh izdelii. Pischevaia promyshlennost, 9, 40–41.
- Caperuto, L. C., Amaya-Farfan, J., Camargo, C. R. O. (2001). Performance of quinoa (Chenopodium quinoa Willd) flour in the manufacture of gluten-free spaghetti. Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture, 81 (1), 95–101. doi: http://doi.org/10.1002/1097-0010(20010101)81:1<95::AID-JSFA786>3.0.CO;2-T
- Wu, Y. V., Hareland, G. A., Warner, K. (2020). Protein-enriched spaghetti fortified with corn gluten meal. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, 49 (8), 3906–3910. doi: http://doi.org/10.1021/jf010426c
- Umirzakova, G. A., Iskakova, G. K.,Chernykh, V. Y., Bayisbayeva, M. P., Muldabekova, B. Zh. (2017). Improvement of macaroni products technology on the basis of flour from plant raw materials. Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, 12 (5), 1120–1125.
- Matveeva, I., Nesterenko, V. (2011). Ispolzovanie amarantovoi muki v proizvodstve bezgliutenovykh izdelii. Khleboprodukty, 12, 48–49.
- Shmalko, N. A., Uvarova, I. I., Belousova, T. V. (2011). Ispolzovanie produktov pererabotki semian amaranta v proizvodstve makaronnykh izdelii spetsialnogo naznacheniia uluchshennogo kachestva. Trudy KubGTU. Ser. Tekhnologii pischevykh proizvodstv, 11 (1), 27–31.
- Zhuravel, N. V., Chumakova, V. V., Martirosyan, V. V. (2012). Grain amaranth – culture perspective. Dostizheniia nauki i tekhniki APK, 10, 71–72.
- Miroshnichenko, L. A., Zharkova, I. M., (2012). Amarantovaia muka – effektivnoe sredstvo dlia proizvodstva zdorovykh produktov pitaniia. Khleboprodukty, 12, 54–56.
- Uazhanova, R. U., Iztaev, L. I., Almabekov, O. A. (2010). Znachenie i rol zernovoi kultury amarant, kak produkta pitaniia. Nauka, novye tekhnologii i innovatsii, 2, 144–147.
- Iskakova, G. K., Umirzakova, G. A., Muldabekova, B. Zh. (2016). Vliianie produktov pererabotki zernobobovykh kultur na makaronnye svoistva muki. Nauka. Obrazovanie. Molodezh. Almaty: ATU, 41–42.
- Iztaev, A. I., Iskakova, G. K. (2014). Innovatsionnye tekhnologii makaronnykh izdelii na osnove zernovykh i bobovykh kultur Almaty: ATU, 264.
- GOST 27839-2013 Muka pshenichnaia. Metody opredeleniia kolichestva i kachestva kleikoviny (s Popravkami) (2014). Mezhgosudarstvennii standart. 2014-07-01.
- GOST 31463-2012 Muka iz tverdoi pshenitsy dlia makaronnykh izdelii (2013). Mezhgosudarstvennii standart. 2013-07-01.
- GOST 31964-2012 Izdeliia makaronnye. Pravila priemki i metody opredeleniia kachestva (s Popravkoi) (2014). Mezhgosudarstvennii standart. 2014-01-01.
- Iskakova, G. K., Iztaev, A. I., Maemerov, M. M., Kulazhanov, T. K., Iztaev, B. A. (2011). Tekhnologiia khleba i makaronnykh izdelii s primeneniem ozonirovannoi i ionoozonirovannoi vody. Almaty: ATU, 188.
- Borovikov, V. P., Borovikov, I. P. (1997). STATISTICA – Statisticheskii analiz i obrabotka dannykh v srede Windows. Moscow: Informatsionno – izdatelskii dom "Filin", 608.
- Makarova, N. V., Trofimets, V. Ia. (2002). Statistika v Excel. Moscow: Finansy i statistika, 368.
- Dauletbakov, B. D., Primzharova, K. K. (2014). Eleumettіk bolzhau, zhosparlau zhene zhobalau. Almaty: Ekonomika, 250.
- Koriachkina, S. Ia., Osipova, G. A. (2006). Pat. 2289952 RU. Sostav testa dlia proizvodstva makaronnykh izdelii. declareted: 18.05.05; published: 27.12.06.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2021 Meruyet Baiysbayeva , Galiya Iskakova, Assel Izembayeva , Nurgul Batyrbayeva , Fatima Dikhanbayeva , Gulnur Daribayeva
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The consolidation and conditions for the transfer of copyright (identification of authorship) is carried out in the License Agreement. In particular, the authors reserve the right to the authorship of their manuscript and transfer the first publication of this work to the journal under the terms of the Creative Commons CC BY license. At the same time, they have the right to conclude on their own additional agreements concerning the non-exclusive distribution of the work in the form in which it was published by this journal, but provided that the link to the first publication of the article in this journal is preserved.
A license agreement is a document in which the author warrants that he/she owns all copyright for the work (manuscript, article, etc.).
The authors, signing the License Agreement with PC TECHNOLOGY CENTER, have all rights to the further use of their work, provided that they link to our edition in which the work was published.
According to the terms of the License Agreement, the Publisher PC TECHNOLOGY CENTER does not take away your copyrights and receives permission from the authors to use and dissemination of the publication through the world's scientific resources (own electronic resources, scientometric databases, repositories, libraries, etc.).
In the absence of a signed License Agreement or in the absence of this agreement of identifiers allowing to identify the identity of the author, the editors have no right to work with the manuscript.
It is important to remember that there is another type of agreement between authors and publishers – when copyright is transferred from the authors to the publisher. In this case, the authors lose ownership of their work and may not use it in any way.