Development of information technology for planning order fulfillment at a food enterprise
Keywords:mathematical model, scheduling order execution, combined algorithm
An information technology has been proposed that aims to resolve the task of planning the fulfillment of orders for manufacturing products at food enterprises under conditions of uncertainty and risk. The information technology is based on combining the ant colony, gray wolves, and genetic algorithms, as well as the constructed mathematical model of the operative execution of orders. The advantages of algorithm combination include the formation of alternative variants of plans and the avoidance of local optima. The proposed mathematical model includes the partial criteria, constraints, as well as an evaluation function, for determining the effectiveness of the compiled plan of order execution. The application of a petal diagram and an additive convolution of partial criteria has been suggested to illustrate the clarity of a variant of order fulfillment. The mathematical model makes it possible for a DM to define any set of partial criteria to take into consideration the patterns of order execution.The information technology ensures rapid reconfiguration of the current plan of order execution in the event of emergencies or the need to urgently fulfill a certain order
- Hrybkov, S., Oliinyk, H., Litvinov, V. (2018). Weboriented decision support system for planning agreements execution. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 3 (2 (93)), 13–24. doi: https://doi.org/10.15587/1729-4061.2018.132604
- Kharkianen, O., Myakshylo, O., Hrybkov, S., Kostikov, M. (2018). Development of information technology for supporting the process of adjustment of the food enterprise assortment. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 1 (3 (91)), 77–87. doi: https://doi.org/10.15587/1729-4061.2018.123383
- Santosh, K. S., Vinod, K. G. (2015). Genetic Algorithms: Basic Concepts and Real World Applications. International Journal of Electrical, Electronics and Computer Systems (IJEECS), 3 (12), 116–123.
- Senthilkumar, K. M., Selladurai, V., Raja, K., Thirunavukkarasu, V. (2011). A Hybrid Algorithm Based on PSO and ACO Approach for Solving Combinatorial Fuzzy Unrelated Parallel Machine Scheduling Problem. European Journal of Scientific Research, 64 (2), 293–313.
- Lin, Y.-K. (2017). Scheduling efficiency on correlated parallel machine scheduling problems. Operational Research, 18 (3), 603–624. doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/s12351-017-0355-0
- Rodriguez, F. J., Lozano, M., García-Martínez, C., González-Barrera, J. D. (2013). An artificial bee colony algorithm for the maximally diverse grouping problem. Information Sciences, 230, 183–196. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ins.2012.12.020
- Sivaraj, R., Ravichandran, T., Devi Priya, R. (2012). Boosting Performance of genetic algorithm through Selective initialization. European Journal of Scientific Research, 68 (1), 93–100.
- Arendateleva, S. I. (2010). Matematicheskoe modelirovanie proizvodstvennogo planirovaniya na malom predpriyatii. Vestnik Tverskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Seriya: Prikladnaya matematika, 2 (17), 97–109.
- Boyko, R., Hrybkov, S. (2019). Network structures for managing complex organizational-technical (technological) systems. Food Industry, 25, 116–123. Available at: http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/Khp_2019_25_17
- Sobchak, A., Lutai, L., Fedorenko, M. (2019). Development of information technology elements for decision-making support aimed at re-structuring production at virtual instrument-making enterprises. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 5 (4 (101)), 53–62. doi: https://doi.org/10.15587/1729-4061.2019.182039
- Georgiadis, G. P., Elekidis, A. P., Georgiadis, M. C. (2019). Optimization-Based Scheduling for the Process Industries: From Theory to Real-Life Industrial Applications. Processes, 7 (7), 438. doi: https://doi.org/10.3390/pr7070438
- Barker, K., Wilson, K. J. (2012). Decision Trees with Single and Multiple Interval-Valued Objectives. Decision Analysis, 9 (4), 348–358. doi: https://doi.org/10.1287/deca.1120.0253
- Kamiński, B., Jakubczyk, M., Szufel, P. (2017). A framework for sensitivity analysis of decision trees. Central European Journal of Operations Research, 26 (1), 135–159. doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/s10100-017-0479-6
- Oliynyk, H. V., Hrybkov, S. V. (2017). Modyfikovanyi ACO alhorytm pobudovy kalendarnoho planu vykonannia dohovoriv. Matematychne ta kompiuterne modeliuvannia. Seriya: Tekhnichni nauky, 15, 156–162.
- Wu, H.-S., Zhang, F.-M. (2014). Wolf Pack Algorithm for Unconstrained Global Optimization. Mathematical Problems in Engineering, 2014, 1–17. doi: https://doi.org/10.1155/2014/465082
- Zhang, Y., Balochian, S., Agarwal, P., Bhatnagar, V., Housheya, O. J. (2014). Artificial Intelligence and Its Applications. Mathematical Problems in Engineering, 2014, 1–10. doi: https://doi.org/10.1155/2014/840491
- Mirjalili, S., Mirjalili, S. M., Lewis, A. (2014). Grey Wolf Optimizer. Advances in Engineering Software, 69, 46–61. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.advengsoft.2013.12.007
- Madadi, A., Motlagh, M. (2014). Optimal Control of DC motor using Grey Wolf Optimizer Algorithm. Technical Journal of Engineering and Applied Science, 4 (4), 373–379.
- Yannibelli, V., Amandi, A. (2012). A deterministic crowding evolutionary algorithm to form learning teams in a collaborative learning context. Expert Systems with Applications, 39 (10), 8584–8592. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.eswa.2012.01.195
- Jie Yao, Kharma, N., Grogono, P. (2010). Bi-Objective Multipopulation Genetic Algorithm for Multimodal Function Optimization. IEEE Transactions on Evolutionary Computation, 14 (1), 80–102. doi: https://doi.org/10.1109/tevc.2009.2017517
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2020 Serhii Hrybkov, Olena Kharkianen, Volodymyr Ovcharuk, Iryna Ovcharuk
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The consolidation and conditions for the transfer of copyright (identification of authorship) is carried out in the License Agreement. In particular, the authors reserve the right to the authorship of their manuscript and transfer the first publication of this work to the journal under the terms of the Creative Commons CC BY license. At the same time, they have the right to conclude on their own additional agreements concerning the non-exclusive distribution of the work in the form in which it was published by this journal, but provided that the link to the first publication of the article in this journal is preserved.