Analytical solution of the problem of dynamic synthesis of a six-link straight-line converting mechanism of the sucker-rod pumping drive
Keywords:sucker-rod pump drive, converting mechanism, balancer, optimal balancing, dynamic synthesis
The paper presents an analytical solution to the problem of optimal dynamic balancing of the six-link converting mechanism of the sucker-rod pumping unit. This problem is solved numerically using a computer model of dynamics, namely by selecting the value of the correction factor k. Here we will consider an analytical method for solving this problem, that is, we find the location of the counterweight on the third link of the six-link converting mechanism for balancing. To solve the problem, we use the principle of possible displacement and write an equation where we express the torque through the unknown parameter of the counterweight. Further, such a value of the unknown parameter is found, at which the minimum of the root-mean-square value of torque M is reached. From the condition of the minimum of the function, we obtain an equation for determining the location of the counterweight. Thus, we obtain an analytical solution to the problem of optimal dynamic balancing of the six-link converting mechanism of the sucker-rod pumping drive in various settings.
According to the results, it was found that with the combined balancing method, the value of the maximum torque M and the value of the maximum power are reduced by 20 % than when the counterweight is placed on the third link of the converting mechanism, as well as when the value of the maximum torque is determined through the correction factor k.
In practice, balancing is carried out empirically by comparing two peaks of torque M on the crank shaft per cycle of the mechanism movement. Solving the analytical problem, we determine the exact location of the counterweight.
- This research has been funded by the Science Committee of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Grant No. AP08052127).
- Rakhmatulina, A., Ibrayev, S., Imanbayeva, N., Ibrayeva, A., Tolebayev, N. (2020). Kinematic and kinetostatic analysis of the six-link straight-line generating converting mechanism of the unbalanced sucker rod pumper drive. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 6 (7 (108)), 6–13. doi: https://doi.org/10.15587/1729-4061.2020.218551
- Alyushin, Yu. (2015). Strukturnyy, kinematicheskiy i dinamicheskiy analiz rychazhnyh mehanizmov. Moscow: MISiS, 104. Available at: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/328095841_Strukturnyj_kinematiceskij_i_dinamiceskij_analiz_rycaznyh_mehanizmov
- Chaudhary, K., Chaudhary, H. (2015). Shape Optimization of Dynamically Balanced Planar Four-bar Mechanism. Procedia Computer Science, 57, 519–526. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.procs.2015.07.378
- Artyuh, V. G., Mel'nikov, B. E., Chernysheva, N. V., Chigareva, I. N., Mazur, V. O. (2020). Issledovanie mehanizma uravnoveshivaniya podvizhnyh chastey prokatnoy kleti. Teoriya mehanizmov i mashin, 18 (2 (46)), 54–66. Available at: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44140602
- Gebel', E. S., Homchenko, V. G., Klevakin, V. V. (2012). Kinetostaticheskoe issledovanie ploskogo rychazhnogo mehanizma ІІІ klassa s vystoem vyhodnogo zvena. Materialy 4-oy mezhdunar. konf. Vol. 1. Ulan-Ude: VSGTU, 19–28.
- Taschilin, L. N. (2018). Analytical method of kinematic analysis lever mechanisms. Computational nanotechnology, 3, 16–19. Available at: http://www.mathnet.ru/links/fafc2d6bb26a1b6a27e1e86561e92a30/cn194.pdf
- Minzheng, J., Deshi, Z., Zi-Ming, F., Tianyu, D. (2019). Dynamic Model and Analysis of a Sucker-rod Pump Injection-production System. Tehnicki vjesnik, 26 (5), 1451–1460. doi: https://doi.org/10.17559/tv-20190215172608
- Van der Wijk, V. (2017). On the Grand 4R Four-Bar Based Inherently Balanced Linkage Architecture. Mechanisms and Machine Science, 473–480. doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-44156-6_48
- Langbauer, C., Langbauer, T., Fruhwirth, R., Mastobaev, B. (2021). Sucker rod pump frequency-elastic drive mode development – from the numerical model to the field test. Liquid and Gaseous Energy Resources, 1 (1), 64–85. doi: https://doi.org/10.21595/lger.2021.22074
- Feng, Z., Ma, Q., Liu, X., Cui, W., Tan, C., Liu, Y. (2020). Dynamic coupling modelling and application case analysis of high-slip motors and pumping units. PLOS ONE, 15 (1), e0227827. doi: https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0227827
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2021 Ayaulym Rakhmatulina, Nurbibi Imanbayeva, Sayat Ibrayev, Assemgul Uderbayeva, Aiman Nurmaganbetova
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The consolidation and conditions for the transfer of copyright (identification of authorship) is carried out in the License Agreement. In particular, the authors reserve the right to the authorship of their manuscript and transfer the first publication of this work to the journal under the terms of the Creative Commons CC BY license. At the same time, they have the right to conclude on their own additional agreements concerning the non-exclusive distribution of the work in the form in which it was published by this journal, but provided that the link to the first publication of the article in this journal is preserved.
A license agreement is a document in which the author warrants that he/she owns all copyright for the work (manuscript, article, etc.).
The authors, signing the License Agreement with PC TECHNOLOGY CENTER, have all rights to the further use of their work, provided that they link to our edition in which the work was published.
According to the terms of the License Agreement, the Publisher PC TECHNOLOGY CENTER does not take away your copyrights and receives permission from the authors to use and dissemination of the publication through the world's scientific resources (own electronic resources, scientometric databases, repositories, libraries, etc.).
In the absence of a signed License Agreement or in the absence of this agreement of identifiers allowing to identify the identity of the author, the editors have no right to work with the manuscript.
It is important to remember that there is another type of agreement between authors and publishers – when copyright is transferred from the authors to the publisher. In this case, the authors lose ownership of their work and may not use it in any way.