Project development of a precision installer for measuring inhomogeneous density of the solution in the process of automation of the technological software and hardware complex
Keywords:precision installer, optical module, inhomogeneous density of the solution, automation
A project of a precision installer for measuring the inhomogeneous density of the solution has been developed. This module is one of the key components of an automated program-controlled complex created for the encapsulation of cell transport systems.
An analysis of existing methods for determining the values of viscosity and density shifts shows that optical measurement methods are the most appropriate for designing the precision installer due to their simplicity and reliability.
Implementation of optical measurement is also due to the need to ensure sterility of analyzed material, as well as non-destructive testing of liquid.
Using the ultrasound method requires immersion in liquid of transmitting element and receiver, which violates the principle of sterility. According to the results of measurements, it was found that the method of recording optical radiation can determine density distribution in the cuvette volume after centrifugation with a high degree of accuracy. The exact positioning of the needle for the selection of liquid has been achieved. A measuring optical module has been developed to determine the inhomogeneous density of the liquid.
Accurate positioning of the carousel at given points by mounting permanent neodymium magnets in the base of cuvette compartments has been achieved.
The simplification of measuring configuration by the exclusion of dispersive elements, filters and the monochromator significantly reduces the cost of measuring equipment and makes it easy to implement for solving such problems.
The introduction of modern digital technologies into the project makes it possible to process signal packets from positioning sensors and through individual channels, which is especially important for automating measurement and positioning processes, taking into account sterility
- This research is funded by the Science Committee of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Grant № AP09258926.
- Madadelahi, M., Madou, M. J., Nokoorani, Y. D., Shamloo, A., Martinez-Chapa, S. O. (2020). Fluidic barriers in droplet-based centrifugal microfluidics: Generation of multiple emulsions and microspheres. Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, 311, 127833. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.snb.2020.127833
- Clayton, A., Boilard, E., Buzas, E. I., Cheng, L., Falcón-Perez, J. M., Gardiner, C. et. al. (2019). Considerations towards a roadmap for collection, handling and storage of blood extracellular vesicles. Journal of Extracellular Vesicles, 8 (1), 1647027. doi: https://doi.org/10.1080/20013078.2019.1647027
- Chakhlov, V. L., Cheprasov, A. I., Shaverin, N. V. (2002). Measurements of the Density of Petroleum Products and Their Mixtures by the Ultrasonic Method. Russian Journal of Nondestructive Testing 38, 472–476. doi: https://doi.org/10.1023/a:1022187228570
- Plotnomery. ChemPort.Ru. Available at: http://www.chemport.ru/data/chemipedia/article_2876.html
- Frenkel', Ya. I. (1975). Kineticheskaya teoriya zhidkostey. Leningrad: Nauka, 592.
- Püttmer, A., Hoppe, N., Henning, B., Hauptmann, P. (1999). Ultrasonic density sensor—analysis of errors due to thin layers of deposits on the sensor surface. Sensors and Actuators A: Physical, 76 (1-3), 122–126. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/s0924-4247(98)00365-3
- Puttmer, A., Hauptmann, P. (1998). Ultrasonic density sensor for liquids. 1998 IEEE Ultrasonics Symposium. Proceedings (Cat. No. 98CH36102). doi: https://doi.org/10.1109/ultsym.1998.762197
- Kolesnikov, A. E. (1982). Ul'trazvukovye izmereniya. Moscow: Izd-vo standartov, 248. Available at: https://search.rsl.ru/ru/record/01001126714
- Ermolov, I. N., Lange, Yu. V. (2004). Ul'trazvukovoy kontrol'. Nerazrushayuschiy kontrol'. Vol. 3. Moscow: Mashinostroenie, 864.
- Gitis, M. B., Chuprin, V. A. (2012). Primenenie ul'trazvukovykh poverkhnostnykh i normal'nykh voln dlya izmereniy parametrov tekhnicheskikh zhidkostey. 1. Izmerenie sdvigovoy vyazkosti. Zhurnal Tekhnicheskoy Fiziki, 82 (5), 93–99. Available at: https://journals.ioffe.ru/articles/viewPDF/10603
- Chuprin, V. A. (2014). Optimization of ultrasonic device parameters for measurements of lubricants viscosity for in-line condition diagnostics of machine equipment. Part 1. Kontrol’. Diagnostika, 188 (2), 15–23. doi: https://doi.org/10.14489/td.2014.02.pp.015-023
- Zhu, Z., Wu, J. (1995). The propagation of Lamb waves in a plate bordered with a viscous liquid. The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, 98 (2), 1057–1064. doi: https://doi.org/10.1121/1.413671
- Qu, J., Berthelot, Y., Li, Z. (1996). Dispersion of Guided Circumferential Waves in a Circular Annulus. Review of Progress in Quantitative Nondestructive Evaluation, 169–176. doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4613-0383-1_21
- Bekker, Yu. (2009). Spektroskopiya. Moscow: Tekhnosfera, 528.
- Furtado, A., Gavina, J., Napoleão, A., Pereira, J., Cidade, M. T., Sousa, J. (2019). Density measurements of viscoelastic samples with oscillation-type density meters. Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 1379 (1), 012020. doi: https://doi.org/10.1088/1742-6596/1379/1/012020
- Teutsch, T., Mesch, M., Giessen, H., Tarín, C. (2017). Refractive Index Estimation from Spectral Measurements of a Plasmonic Glucose Sensor and Wavelength Selection * *The project was funded by Baden-Württemberg Stiftung gGmbH. The authors would also like to thank MWK BW, ERC COMPLEX-PLAS and AvH Stiftung. IFAC-PapersOnLine, 50 (1), 4406–4411. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ifacol.2017.08.913
- Kadlec, K. (2018). Measurement of Process Variables in Sugar Industry: Density Measurement of Liquid Mixtures (Part 1). Listy Cukrovarnické a Reparské, 134, 122–127. Available at: https://www.proquest.com/docview/2017962288?accountid=134066&forcedol=true#
- Shmidt, V. (2007). Opticheskaya spektroskopiya dlya khimikov i biologov. Moscow: Tekhnosfera, 378.
- Fedorova, V. N., Faustov, E. V. (2008). Meditsinskaya i biologicheskaya fizika. Kurs lektsiy s zadachami. Moscow, 592. Available at: https://ru.calameo.com/read/0018041806b723b611a63
- Bykovskiy, S. N., Vasilenko, I. A., Kharchenko, M. I. (Eds.) (2014). Rukovodstvo po instrumental'nym metodam issledovaniy pri razrabotke i ekspertize kachestva lekarstvennykh preparatov. Moscow: Izd-vo «Pero», 656.
- Brekhovskikh, L. M., Godin, O. A. (1989). Akustika sloistykh sred. Moscow: Nauka, 416.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2022 Kulzhan Berikkhanova, German Seredin, Dastan Sarbassov, Gulsara Berikkhanova, Aidar Alimbayev
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The consolidation and conditions for the transfer of copyright (identification of authorship) is carried out in the License Agreement. In particular, the authors reserve the right to the authorship of their manuscript and transfer the first publication of this work to the journal under the terms of the Creative Commons CC BY license. At the same time, they have the right to conclude on their own additional agreements concerning the non-exclusive distribution of the work in the form in which it was published by this journal, but provided that the link to the first publication of the article in this journal is preserved.