Method and nanophotonic sensory device for early diagnostics of the salmonellosis
Keywords:nanophotonic sensor, quantum dot, serotype, endotoxin
AbstractThe new method of salmonellosis diagnostics by detection of bacteria of genus Salmonella markers, which is based on usage of semiconductor nanomaterials (quantum dots) as precision detector elements of nanophotonic sensing device is offered in this work.
- Возианова, Ж.И. Инфекционные и паразитарные болезни [Текст] / Ж.И. Возианова. – М. : Медицина, 2002, – С. 470.
- Инфекционные болезни и эпидемиология [Текст] : учеб. / В.И. Покровский, Г.С. Пак, В.И. Брико, Б.К. Данилкин. – 2-е изд. – М.: ГЭОТАР-Медиа, 2007. – 816 с.
- Практическое руководство по антиинфекционной химиотерапии [Текст] / под ред. Л.С. Страчунского, Ю.Б. Белоусова, С.Н. Козлова. – М. : Мир, 2002, – С. 292.
- Закомырдин, А.А. Пищевые токсикозы, токсикоинфекции [Текст]. / А.А. Закомырдин, Ю.И. Бочевин. – М. : Медицина, 1985.
- Рожицкий, Н.Н. Электрохимическая люминесценция: [Текст] : монография / Н.Н. Рожицкий, А.И. Бых, М.А. Красноголовец. – Х.: ХТУРЭ, 2000, – 320 с.
- Bard, A.J. Electrochemical methods: fundamentals and applications [Текст] / A.J. Bard , L.R. Faulkner. – USA : John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 2001. – 834 p.
- Electrochemistry and Electrogenerated Chemiluminescence from Silicon Nanocrystal Quantum Dots [Текст] / Z. Ding, B.M. Quinn, S.K. Haram et all. – SCIENCE, 2002, – V. 296. – Р. 1293 – 1297.
- Zhong, Lin Wang Nanomatreials for Nanoscience and Nanotechnology [Текст] / Lin Wang Zhong. – Verlag : Wiley-VCH, 2000, – P.132.
- Rao, C. N. R. The Chemistry of Nanomaterials. [Текст] / C. N. R. Rao, A. Muller, A.K. Cheetham. – Weinheim : WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co., 2004. – 742 р.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2014 Наталья Витальевна Павлова
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The consolidation and conditions for the transfer of copyright (identification of authorship) is carried out in the License Agreement. In particular, the authors reserve the right to the authorship of their manuscript and transfer the first publication of this work to the journal under the terms of the Creative Commons CC BY license. At the same time, they have the right to conclude on their own additional agreements concerning the non-exclusive distribution of the work in the form in which it was published by this journal, but provided that the link to the first publication of the article in this journal is preserved.
A license agreement is a document in which the author warrants that he/she owns all copyright for the work (manuscript, article, etc.).
The authors, signing the License Agreement with PC TECHNOLOGY CENTER, have all rights to the further use of their work, provided that they link to our edition in which the work was published.
According to the terms of the License Agreement, the Publisher PC TECHNOLOGY CENTER does not take away your copyrights and receives permission from the authors to use and dissemination of the publication through the world's scientific resources (own electronic resources, scientometric databases, repositories, libraries, etc.).
In the absence of a signed License Agreement or in the absence of this agreement of identifiers allowing to identify the identity of the author, the editors have no right to work with the manuscript.
It is important to remember that there is another type of agreement between authors and publishers – when copyright is transferred from the authors to the publisher. In this case, the authors lose ownership of their work and may not use it in any way.