Development of the method for creating explicit integral dynamic models of measuring transducers
Keywords:integral dynamic model, pulse transition function, measuring transducer, differential equation
Increasing requirements to measuring transducers lead to the need to improve and propose alternatives of their mathematical description. The application in this case of differential equations of various types testifies to great computational complexity of the given problem statement. In this regard, constructively relevant are the methods for creating integral dynamic models of measuring transducers that enable expansion of the tools for computer simulation.
The method considered in present paper implies determining a pulse transient characteristic and leads to the formation of the operators (cores) of measuring transducers in the form of integral mathematical dependences, that is, explicit integral dynamic models.
The method of obtaining an analytic expression of the pulse transition function of measuring transducers with lumped parameters is represented as a solution to the homogeneous differential equation that corresponds to the specified non-homogeneous differential equation. This technique is easily illustrated on the examples of measuring transducers of the first and second order.
The principle of determining a pulse transient characteristic for measuring transducers with distributed parameters by the assigned equations in partial derivatives is the same as for the case with lumped parameters.
- Capenko, M. P. (1982). Izmeritel'nye informacionnye sistemy: Struktury i algoritmy, sistemotekhnicheskoe proektirovanie. Moscow: Energoatomizdat, 440.
- Granovskiy, V. A. (1984). Dinamicheskie izmereniya: Osnovy metrologicheskogo obespecheniya. Leningrad: Energoatomizdat, 224.
- Rudenko, V. S., Sen'ko, V. I., Chizhenko, I. M. (1978). Preobrazovatel'naya tekhnika. Kyiv: Vyshcha shkola, 424.
- Lega, Yu. G., Sytnik, A. A., Yuzvenko, V. F., Podgorniy, O. V. (2004). Modelirovanie processov v tekhnicheskih sistemah. Cherkasy: CHGTU, 183.
- Close, C. M., Frederick, D. K., Newell, J. C. (2001). Modeling and Analysis of Dynamic Systems. Wiley, 592.
- Hayrer, E., Nersett, S., Vanner, G. (1990). Reshenie obyknovennyh differencial'nyh uravneniy. Nezhestkie zadachi. Moscow: Mir, 512.
- Stoian, V. A. (2003). Modeliuvannia ta identyfikatsiya dynamiky system iz rozpodilenymy parametramy. Kyiv: VPTs «Kyivskyi universytet», 201.
- Sytnik, A. A. (2005). Matematicheskoe opisanie mnogoparametricheskih izmeritel'nyh preobrazovateley posredstvom integral'nyh modeley. Modeliuvannia ta informatsiini tekhnolohyi, 34, 75–80.
- Verlan', A. F., Sizikov, V. S. (1986). Integral'nye uravneniya: metody, algoritmy, programmy. Kyiv: Naukova dumka, 544.
- Babak, V. P., Eremenko, V. S.; Babaka, V. P. (Ed.) (2014). Teoreticheskie osnovy informacionno-izmeritel'nyh sistem. Kyiv: TOV «Sofіya-A», 832.
- Sytnik, A. A. (2003). Approksimaciya mnogoparametricheskih pervichnyh izmeritel'nyh preobrazovateley na osnove metoda naimen'shih kvadratov. Visnyk Cherkaskoho derzhavnoho tekhnolohichnoho universytetu, 4, 86–89.
- Sviatnyi, V. A., Moldovanova, O. V., Chut, A. M. (2008). Stan ta perspektyvy rozrobok paralelnykh modeliuiuchykh seredovyshch dlia skladnykh dynamichnykh system z rozpodilenymy ta zoseredzhenymy parametramy. Vol. 1. Sbornik trudov konferencii "Modelirovanie-2008 (Simulation-2008)". Kyiv, 25–37.
- Hulkó, G., Belavý, C., Ondrejkovič, K., Bartalský, L., Bartko, M. (2017). Control of technological and production processes as distributed parameter systems based on advanced numerical modeling. Control Engineering Practice, 66, 23–38. doi: 10.1016/j.conengprac.2017.05.010
- Murtaza, S. S., Khreich, W., Hamou-Lhadj, A., Bener, A. B. (2016). Mining trends and patterns of software vulnerabilities. Journal of Systems and Software, 117, 218–228. doi: 10.1016/j.jss.2016.02.048
- Sytnik, A. A., Kozak, A. V. (2006). Algoritm formirovaniya differencial'nogo uravneniya izmeritel'nogo preobrazovatelya. Visnyk Cherkaskoho derzhavnoho tekhnolohichnoho universytetu, 3, 84–87.
- Lal, H. P., Godbole, S. M., Dubey, J. K., Sarkar, S., Gupta, S. (2016). Reduced Order Models in Analysis of Stochastically Parametered Linear Dynamical Systems. Procedia Engineering, 144, 1325–1331. doi: 10.1016/j.proeng.2016.05.161
- Protasov, S. Yu. (2010). Dinamicheskie harakteristiki lineynyh ob'ektov s peremennymi parametrami. Modeliuvannia ta informatsiyni tekhnolohyi, 56, 64–71.
- Faraji, M., Voit, E. O. (2017). Nonparametric dynamic modeling. Mathematical Biosciences, 287, 130–146. doi: 10.1016/j.mbs.2016.08.004
- Ikonnikov, O. A. (2013). Issledovanie neparametricheskih modeley dinamicheskih system. Vestnik Sibirskogo gosudarstvennogo aehrokosmicheskogo universiteta im. akademika M. F. Reshetneva, 47 (1), 36–40.
- Sytnik, A. A., Klyuchka, K. N., Protasov, S. Yu. (2013). Primenenie integral'nyh dinamicheskih modeley pri reshenii zadachi identifikacii parametrov ehlektricheskih cepey. Izvestiya Tomskogo politekhnicheskogo universiteta, 322 (4), 103–106.
- Annunziato, M., Brunner, H., Messina, E. (2012). Asymptotic stability of solutions to Volterra-renewal integral equations with space maps. Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, 395 (2), 766–775. doi: 10.1016/j.jmaa.2012.05.080
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2017 Alexander Sytnik, Sergey Protasov, Konstantin Klyuchka
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The consolidation and conditions for the transfer of copyright (identification of authorship) is carried out in the License Agreement. In particular, the authors reserve the right to the authorship of their manuscript and transfer the first publication of this work to the journal under the terms of the Creative Commons CC BY license. At the same time, they have the right to conclude on their own additional agreements concerning the non-exclusive distribution of the work in the form in which it was published by this journal, but provided that the link to the first publication of the article in this journal is preserved.
A license agreement is a document in which the author warrants that he/she owns all copyright for the work (manuscript, article, etc.).
The authors, signing the License Agreement with PC TECHNOLOGY CENTER, have all rights to the further use of their work, provided that they link to our edition in which the work was published.
According to the terms of the License Agreement, the Publisher PC TECHNOLOGY CENTER does not take away your copyrights and receives permission from the authors to use and dissemination of the publication through the world's scientific resources (own electronic resources, scientometric databases, repositories, libraries, etc.).
In the absence of a signed License Agreement or in the absence of this agreement of identifiers allowing to identify the identity of the author, the editors have no right to work with the manuscript.
It is important to remember that there is another type of agreement between authors and publishers – when copyright is transferred from the authors to the publisher. In this case, the authors lose ownership of their work and may not use it in any way.