Effect of the cryopowder "Amaranth" on the technology of meolten cheese
Keywords:molten cheese, energy value, cryopowder, physical-chemical characteristics, biological value
The expediency of using the cryopowder "Amaranth" in the technology of molten cheese is substantiated. The cryopowder "Amaranth" contains necessary vitamins and microelements of natural origin. Applying the cryopowder "Amaranth" in the technology of molten cheese allows enriching it with vitamins, mineral nutrients and food fibers. The main factors for the introduction of cryopowder "Amaranth" were the normative organoleptic assessment of the product and the daily need in its consumption.
Based on the organoleptic characteristics of molten cheese with the cryopowder "Amaranth", it was established that the examined samples of cheese retain delicate, elastic consistency. They have distinctive original taste and flavor (similar to butter). The cut had a homogeneous pattern, the dough was colored from light-yellow to yellow with distinct inclusions of amaranth (black and red color). The surface of the examined samples was clean, shiny, which matches the standards.The tested samples had attractive physical appearance. Adding the cryopowder "Amaranth" to molten cheese resulted in an increase in biological value. The molten cheese, produced with the use of cryopowder "Amaranth", combines traditional consumer properties with the technological capabilities of functional-technological ingredients of plant origin
- Gutyj, B., Hachak, Y., Vavrysevych, J., Nagovska, V. (2017). The influence of cryopowder “Garbuz” on the technology of curds of different fat content. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 2 (10 (86)), 20–24. doi: 10.15587/1729-4061.2017.98194
- Benytska, A. A., Osechko, V. I., Hachak, Yu. R. (2016). Spetsiy v yakosti fitodobavok u tekhnolohiy molochnykh produktiv LPS. Materialy mizhnarodnoi studentskoho naukovoi konferentsiy LNUVM BT imeni S. Z. Hzhytskoho, 89–90.
- Zaremba, Ye. Kh., Zaremba, V. S., Zaremba, O. V., Fedchyshyn, O. V. (2012). Zastosuvannia amarantu v medychniy praktytsi. Lviv, 179.
- Tsisaryk, O., Slyvka, І., Musiy, L. (2017). Screening of technological properties of natural strains of lactic acid bacteria. Scientific Messenger of LNU of Veterinary Medicine and Biotechnologies, 19 (80), 88–92. doi: 10.15421/nvlvet8018
- Savchenkova, L. V., Akimova, M. S. (2014). Vyvchennia toksychnosti kriopodribnenoho poroshku aronii chornoplidnoi. Aspekty rozvytku farmatsevtychnykh ta medychnykh doslidzhen na suchasnomu etapi: materialy IV Vseukrainskoi naukovo-praktychnoi konferentsiy z mizhnarodnoiu uchastiu. Luhansk, 105.
- Savchenkova, L. V., Nemiatykh, O. D., Ternynko, I. I., Rokotianska, V. V., Akimova, M. S., Burtseva, O. M., Kuldyrkaieva, Ye. V.; Savchenkova, L. V. (Ed.) (2012). Likarski roslyny yak dzherelo stvorennia novykh likarskykh zasobiv. Luhansk: SPD Rieznik V. S., 64.
- Gutyj, B., Hachak, Y., Vavrysevych, J., Nagovska, V. (2017). The elaboration of cheese masses of therapeutic and prophylactic direction with cryoadditive “Pumpkin”. EUREKA: Life Sciences, 1, 19–26. doi: 10.21303/2504-5695.2017.00306
- Mazaraky, A. A., Peresichnyi, M. I., Kravchenko, M. F. (2012). Tekhnolohiya produktiv funktsionalnoho pryznachennia. Kyiv: Kyiv. nats. torh.-ekon. universytet, 116.
- Slyvka, N. B. (2010). Nova retseptura plavlenykh syriv iz ekhinatseieiu ta strav z noho. Tezy dopovidei Vseukrainskoi naukovo-praktychnoi konferentsiy mol. vchenykh i studentiv «Aktualni pytannia rozvytku kharchovykh v-v, restorannoho h-va i torhivli». Kharkiv, 27–89.
- Ukrainets, A. I., Rashevskaya, T. A., Vasheka, O. N. (2008). Morfologiya kristallicheskih elementov nanostruktury slivochnogo masla s krioporoshkami rastitel'nymi pishchevymi. Kinetika i mekhanizm kristallizatsii. Kristallizatsiya dlya nanotekhnologiy, tekhniki i meditsiny: V mezhdunar. nauch. konf. Ivanovo, 190.
- Turchyn, I., Hamkalo, H., Voychishin, A. (2017). Use of whey in the production of dessert. Scientific Messenger LNUVMB, 19 (80), 165–168.
- Bilyk, O., Slyvka, N., Gutyj, B., Dronyk, H., Sukhorska, O. (2017). Substantiation of the method of protein extraction from sheep and cow whey for producing the cheese “Urda.” Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 3 (11 (87)), 18–22. doi: 10.15587/1729-4061.2017.103548
- Ha, M., Sabherwal, M., Duncan, E., Stevens, S., Stockwell, P., McConnell, M. et. al. (2015). In-Depth Characterization of Sheep (Ovis aries) Milk Whey Proteome and Comparison with Cow (Bos taurus). PLOS ONE, 10 (10), e0139774. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0139774
- Kaminarides, S., Nestoratos, K., Massouras, T. (2013). Effect of added milk and cream on the physicochemical, rheological and volatile compounds of Greek whey cheeses. Small Ruminant Research, 113 (2-3), 446–453. doi: 10.1016/j.smallrumres.2013.04.009
- Musul'manova, M. M. (2006). Kombinirovannye molochno-rastitel'nye produkty. Molochnaya promyshlennost', 5, 72–73.
- Pukivskyy, P., Turchin, V., Slivka, N., Myhaylytska, A. (2015). Use in plant materials technology cheese curd. Scientific Messenger of LNU of Veterinary Medicine and Biotechnologies, 17 (4), 105–109.
- Singh, A. K., Singh, K. (2012). Utilization of Whey for the Production of Instant Energy Beverage by Using Response Surface Methodology. Advance Journal of Food Science and Technology, 4 (2), 103–111.
- Sadowska-Rociek, A., Mickowska, B., Cieślik, E. (2013). Assessment of nutrient content in selected dairy products for compliance with the nutrient content claims. Journal of Microbiology, Biotechnology and Food Sciences, 2, 1891–1897.
- Syazin, I. E., Kas'yanov, G. I. (2011). Tekhnika i tekhnologiya krioobrabotki pishchevogo syr'ya. Ch. I. Krasnodar: Ekoinvest, 157.
- Kozak, M. V., Hachak, Yu. R., Nahovska, V. O. (2013). Osoblyvosti vyrobnytstva sychuzhnykh i plavlenykh syriv ta yikh sanitarna otsinka. Lviv, 314.
- Vysochina, G. V. (2013). Аmaranth (Amaranthus L.): Chemical Composition and Prospects of Using (Review). Chemistry of plant raw material, 2, 5–14. doi: 10.14258/jcprm.1302005
- Hachak, Y., Gutyj, B., Bilyk, O., Nagovska, V., Mykhaylytska, O. (2018). Investigation of the influence of “Amaranth” cryoadditive on organoleptic and microbiological parameters of processed cheeses. EUREKA: Life Sciences, 1, 18–24. doi: 10.21303/2504-5695.2018.00555
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2018 Yuriy Hachak, Bogdan Gutyj, Oksana Bilyk, Volodimyra Nagovska, Olha Mykhaylytska
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The consolidation and conditions for the transfer of copyright (identification of authorship) is carried out in the License Agreement. In particular, the authors reserve the right to the authorship of their manuscript and transfer the first publication of this work to the journal under the terms of the Creative Commons CC BY license. At the same time, they have the right to conclude on their own additional agreements concerning the non-exclusive distribution of the work in the form in which it was published by this journal, but provided that the link to the first publication of the article in this journal is preserved.
A license agreement is a document in which the author warrants that he/she owns all copyright for the work (manuscript, article, etc.).
The authors, signing the License Agreement with PC TECHNOLOGY CENTER, have all rights to the further use of their work, provided that they link to our edition in which the work was published.
According to the terms of the License Agreement, the Publisher PC TECHNOLOGY CENTER does not take away your copyrights and receives permission from the authors to use and dissemination of the publication through the world's scientific resources (own electronic resources, scientometric databases, repositories, libraries, etc.).
In the absence of a signed License Agreement or in the absence of this agreement of identifiers allowing to identify the identity of the author, the editors have no right to work with the manuscript.
It is important to remember that there is another type of agreement between authors and publishers – when copyright is transferred from the authors to the publisher. In this case, the authors lose ownership of their work and may not use it in any way.