Research into the process of multi-level management of enterprise production activities with taking risks into consideration
Keywords:dynamic optimization of management process, multi-level management, set of reach, minimax guaranteed result
The study considers the process of management of the production activity of an enterprise during a certain interval of time. It takes into account components of the production process and an influence of various production and external factors, including risks. We developed the content and a formulation of the problem of a multi-level process of management of the production activity of an enterprise in the presence of risks. Multi-level management involves a use of two levels of management based on the proposed stages. It involves formation of a set of alternatives to possible levels of management and contains output product volumes. Also, formation of a set of replenishment of material, labor resources and investment resources (second level of management). We developed the method based on the construction of sets of areas of reach taking into account risks. On the basis of its application, we proposed the solution of the discrete optimization problem with a help of minimax. The established optimal management provides a guaranteed result for a solution to the problem of the process of management of production activities of an enterprise under the influence of any risks from a set of permissible ones. At the same time, we reduced the complex problem of dynamic optimization of multi-level management with the consideration of risks to the realization of a finite sequence of one-step problems of discrete optimization. The results of the practical application of the proposed method make possible to increase the efficiency of management of the production activity of an enterprise at the expense of optimum volumes of production, reduction of expenses for replenishment of resources, and also reduction of negative influence of risks.
- Bellman, R. (1970). Methods of Nonlinear Analysis. Vol. I. California Academic Press New York, 342.
- Bellman, R., Kalaba, R.; Razumihin, B. S. (Ed.) (1969). Dinamicheskoe programmirovanie i sovremennaya teoriya upravleniya. Moscow: Nauka, 118.
- Babenko, V. A. (2013). Formation of economic-mathematical model for process dynamics of innovative technologies management at agroindustrial enterprises. Actual Problems of Economics, 1 (139), 182–186.
- Komar, M., Nehrey, M. (2016). Innovative process modeling of small business in Ukraine. Evropský Časopis Ekonomiky a Managementu, 2 (3), 19–24.
- Shorikov, A. F., Babenko, V. A. (2014). Optimization of assured result in dynamical model of management of innovation process in the enterprise of agricultural production complex. Economy of Region, 1 (37), 196–202. doi: 10.17059/2014-1-18
- Gontareva, I. V. (2011). Influence of timeliness in reproduction processes upon system efficiency of enterprise development. Aktualni problemy ekonomiky, 2 (116), 69–76.
- Pontryagin, L. S., Boltyanskiy, V. G., Gamkrelidze, R. V., Mishchenko, E. F. (1969). Matematicheskaya teoriya optimal'nyh processov. Moscow: Nauka, 392.
- Babenko, V., Romanenkov, Y., Yakymova, L., Nakisko, A. (2017). Development of the model of minimax adaptive management of innovative processes at an enterprise with consideration of risks. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 5 (4 (89)), 49–56. doi: 10.15587/1729-4061.2017.112076
- Pontryagin, L. S. (2004). Princip maksimuma v optimal'nom upravlenii. Moscow, 64.
- Vasylieva, N. (2016). Cluster models of households’ agrarian production development. Economic Annals-ХХI, 158 (3-4 (2)), 13–16. doi: 10.21003/ea.v158-03
- Malyarets, L., Draskovic, M., Babenko, V., Kochuyeva, Z., Dorokhov, O. (2017). Theory and practice of controlling at enterprises in international business. Economic Annals-ХХI, 165 (5-6), 90–96. doi: 10.21003/ea.v165-19
- Babenko, V. О. (2017). Modeling of factors influencing innovation activities of agricultural enterprises of Ukraine. Scientific Bulletin of Polissia, 2 (1 (9)), 115–121. doi: 10.25140/2410-9576-2017-2-1(9)-115-121
- Teece, D. J. (2010). Business Models, Business Strategy and Innovation. Long Range Planning, 43 (2-3), 172–194. doi: 10.1016/j.lrp.2009.07.003
- Rafalski, R. (2012). A New Concept of Evaluation of the Production Assets. Foundations of Management, 4 (1). doi: 10.2478/fman-2013-0005
- Kaplan, S. (Ed.) (2015). The Business Model Innovation Factory: How to Stay Relevant When The World is Changing. Wiley. doi: 10.1002/9781119205234
- Martinelli, R. J., Waddell, J. M., Rahschulte, T. J. (2014). Program Management, in Program Management for Improved Business Results. John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 3–26. dоі: 10.1002/9781118904367.ch1
- Grinko, A., Bochulia, T., Grynko, P., Yasinetska, I., Levchenko, I. (2017). Formation of the concept of intellectualization information provision for managing an enterprise. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 5 (3 (89)), 4–14. doi: 10.15587/1729-4061.2017.111859
- Babenko, V., Pasmor, M., Pankova, J., Sidorov, M. (2017). The place and perspectives of Ukraine in international integration space. Problems and Perspectives in Management, 15 (1), 80–92. doi: 10.21511/ppm.15(1).2017.08
- Bochulia, T., Chernіkovа, І., Kvasha, O., Korobkina, I. (2017). Analytical modeling in information system of restaurant business companies under uncertainty conditions. ScienceRise, 5 (2), 6–11. doi: 10.15587/2313-8416.2017.102378
- Shorikov, A. F. (2005). Algoritm resheniya zadachi optimal'nogo terminal'nogo upravleniya v lineynyh diskretnyh dinamicheskih sistemah. Informacionnye tekhnologii v ekonomike. Teoriya, modeli i metody, 119–138.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2018 Vitalina Babenko, Nataliya Chebanova, Natalia Ryzhikova, Serhii Rudenko, Nataliia Birchenko
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The consolidation and conditions for the transfer of copyright (identification of authorship) is carried out in the License Agreement. In particular, the authors reserve the right to the authorship of their manuscript and transfer the first publication of this work to the journal under the terms of the Creative Commons CC BY license. At the same time, they have the right to conclude on their own additional agreements concerning the non-exclusive distribution of the work in the form in which it was published by this journal, but provided that the link to the first publication of the article in this journal is preserved.
A license agreement is a document in which the author warrants that he/she owns all copyright for the work (manuscript, article, etc.).
The authors, signing the License Agreement with PC TECHNOLOGY CENTER, have all rights to the further use of their work, provided that they link to our edition in which the work was published.
According to the terms of the License Agreement, the Publisher PC TECHNOLOGY CENTER does not take away your copyrights and receives permission from the authors to use and dissemination of the publication through the world's scientific resources (own electronic resources, scientometric databases, repositories, libraries, etc.).
In the absence of a signed License Agreement or in the absence of this agreement of identifiers allowing to identify the identity of the author, the editors have no right to work with the manuscript.
It is important to remember that there is another type of agreement between authors and publishers – when copyright is transferred from the authors to the publisher. In this case, the authors lose ownership of their work and may not use it in any way.